• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could only ride *one* ride ...

mine would prob be splash mountain but tower of terror would be second i also like rock n roller coaster but i think it would be splash mountain

If only one ride, then Soarin.

If I get 1 per park:
AK - Safari Ride
DHS - RNRC
MK - Thunder Mountain

If I could only ride one ride, MY SON would make sure that it was Journey into Imagination with Figment! He is a HUGE Figment fan! We tease DS by saying Fig-a-ment, and he gets so MAD!

Hey, where's the love for Small World? No takers? :lmao:

For me...
MK - TTA
Epcot - Soarin' (love me some Patrick! makes me giggle every time :) )
DHS - Toy Story Mania
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari

But overall, if I had to pick just one of the above, it would be the TTA - I adore that ride! :love:

TTA, its so relaxing I usually loop it several times anyway.

Pirates. I have an obsession problem with that ride. I freaked out one night because I was in the bookstore in Celebration and I found a book all about PotC in each park, how they were made, differences, and about the movies.

Made my life.

I have been known on late nights at MK to get off Pirates and get right back in line, about 10 times. So I'm on Pirates, Off Pirates, on Pirates...etc...wash...rinse...repeat.

I almost picked TSM, but then I remembered how achy my arm was last year after riding three times in a row... so.... no. :3dglasses

I also almost picked TTA, and would except that they took Mr. Morrow out of the spiel and so I am boycotting. By boycotting I mean, riding six times each trip instead of seventeen. :rolleyes:

I'll take Haunted Mansion. :goodvibes

This is, of course, based on the assumption that Carousel of Progress is covered under my ability to 'watch all the shows' and is not considered a ride.

I'll take Haunted Mansion. :goodvibes

This is, of course, based on the assumption that Carousel of Progress is covered under my ability to 'watch all the shows' and is not considered a ride.
Ooh, that's a tricky one. It does move, but on the other hand it is a theater. I mean, I'd say it's most similar to American Adventure/Hall of Presidents (which are clearly shows), but also to Universe of Energy and Star Tours (which are clearly rides). I would have been inclined to call it a ride because you are sitting in a vehicle that moves from one place to the other, rather than remaining stationary the whole time.

My DH also says it's a ride.

I'm more inclined to believe it's a show (I know, shocking huh? Considering it's my selections in question... :lmao: )

But if it's not then I may have to reconsider the Haunted Mansion thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter