• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could only ride *one* ride ...

TillyMarigold

DIS Veteran
Inspired by the "Best Ride for Adults" thread ....

If you were going to go to Disney for, say, a week, and in that time you could do anything you wanted (food, shows, resorts, whatever) except you could only ride one ride during the whole week, which ride would it be?

You can ride it as many times as you want during that week.

DH's would be Kilimanjaro Safaris.

Mine would be the Haunted Mansion as long as I could still walk the trails at AK.

I would have to flip a coin between Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion

I'll second Spaceship Earth - the way Epcot is meant to be (can we bring back Horizons, the original Imagination Pavilion, and World of Motion?)

Now, if you added Disneyland, I'd vote Mr. Toad, hands down...

Tower of Terror... Hands down the BEST ride at any Disney Park and tied for best in Central Florida (with Spiderman).

If I had to pick one at each park:

Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Caribbean
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
Studios - Tower of Terror
DAK - Kilimanjaro Safari's

MK: Splash Mountain
AK: Expedition Everest
EPCOT: Soarin'

and if there was only one, Tower of Terror @ HS!!! I could ride this over and over, I think my consecutive ride count is 4 in a row from my last trip! Can I beat it this time around?

Tower of Terror!

If I got one from each parks, my other choices would be:
Magic Kingdom: Magic Carpets
Epcot: Test Track
Animal Kingdom: Everest

First I'd ask for my money back :lmao:...

Big Thunder Mountain

or maybe Tower of Terror

See can't pick just one

If only one ride all week it'd be Splash Mountain. I love the theming on that ride.

If it was one for each park"

MK: Splash Mountain
AK: Expedition Everest
DS: Toy Story
Epcot: Soarin'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter