• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could only ride *one* ride ...

Tower of Terror!!!

We like ToT best right before DHS closes because 1) it's dark; 2) most riders are big ToT fans who are very excited to be there and cheer at the end; and 3) it's fun to see whether the CM at the entrance will let you on just one more time!!

Now that I think about it, Soarin' would have to be a very close second to the HM. But still, it would be second.

Tower of Terror for sure!

If I had to pick one ride from each park,

MK: Space Mountain
DHS:Tower of Terror
EPCOT:Soarin
AK:Everest

I'm picking one for each park:

MK: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Spaceship Earth
HS: Toy Story Mania
AK: Legend of the Lion King

If I had to pick just one between all 4 of those, then Splash Mountain!

This is tough... but it would have to be Tower of Terror. With the different drop sequences, it's always surprising, it's very thrilling, and the theming is top-notch.

If I could choose one from each park, at MK it would be Haunted Mansion. At Epcot, Maelstrom. And at Animal Kingdom, Expedition Everest.

I must agree with someone who said Pirates of the Caribbean as it was Nostalgic for them .... me to... I remember how much my dad loved to ride that when I was a small kiddo ....

I'm excited to see so many other Haunted Mansion fans! I'd have to go with Haunted Mansion, it just screams Disney to me. I got excited on hold with 407-WDW-DINE because they were playing the Haunted Mansion theme song. :lmao:

For me is would be Haunted Mansion... For my DD11 it would be Spaceship Earth and for DS7 it would be Dinosaur - the other 2 family members really can't decide on a favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter