I want to be under 200 pounds...Anyone else??

Welcome April! I'm glad you're with us! :thumbsup2

How's your day going today? Are you drinking your water right now? :cheer2:

Welcome April! I'm glad you're with us! :thumbsup2

How's your day going today? Are you drinking your water right now? :cheer2:

Yesterday after the dentist was okay. It's hard on My DD's softball game nights because the concession stand is soooo tempting. But I avoided the nachos:cool1:

Today is off to a good start. I have my first water bottle ot and it is only (9:30 a.m.

Hi!! I want to join this club. I started at 225 and now I'm down to 213.4. I so want to be below 200! It's been 9 years since I've been under 200.

I was below 200 for about a month about a year ago. Before that it had been 18 years since I was below 200. I weighed in at WW today and I was up a bit to 214.8. I borke my foot on Monday morning and did not go to the gym all week, plus I ate like I felt sorry for myself. Which I did.

Oh well. I must stay on track with the food since I'm out of the gym for a while. I'm in such pain that I don't even want to go in and do upper body work. Boo Hoo! I'm really feeling sorry for myself!
:sad2:

Kind of bummed! Went to old Navy yesterday to get shorts for our trip next week to Disneyland. I cannot stand trying on clothes in fitting rooms so I brought all the clothes home and none of the shorts fit:sad2: I do not want to buy an 18 but that looks like what I have to do:eek:

Don't worry so much about the size. Just make sure what you buy fits and is comfortable. Nobody know what size it is once its on your body. Besides, clothes that are too tight make you look bigger. Cheer up, you're gonna be much smaller next summer!
:cheer2:

How's everyone doing today? Weekends are a little rough for me but today is a new day! Breaking out the water already:cool1:
Have a good day ladies!

I"ve been onver 200lbs since I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago (236lbs when I gave birth) My goal right now is to get under 200, but not just to see 199 once I want to get to the point where my weight doesn't even fluctuate over 200lbs. I'm getting closer, I started getting healthier after the first of the year (Started at 205.5) a lot of thinsg have happened so i'm not as far as I would like but I am currently sitting at 200.4 (Via Wii fit scale) so I do believe I am getting close.

I say once i get to 196 I should be safe from any fluctuations.

I"ve been onver 200lbs since I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago (236lbs when I gave birth) My goal right now is to get under 200, but not just to see 199 once I want to get to the point where my weight doesn't even fluctuate over 200lbs. I'm getting closer, I started getting healthier after the first of the year (Started at 205.5) a lot of thinsg have happened so i'm not as far as I would like but I am currently sitting at 200.4 (Via Wii fit scale) so I do believe I am getting close.

I say once i get to 196 I should be safe from any fluctuations.

That's awesome. You are getting so close. Congrats on finding a wii fit too. :cool1:

I just got back from Weight Watchers. Last week I went up and now I'm down a bit. So, today I'm at 213.6. In Dec. 05 I was at my biggest - 260!

Unfortunately, I had gotten down to like 196.8 before a vacation in Oct of 2007 and from then till about 1 month ago I went steadily up to almost 215!

I'm battling my way back tho...
:woohoo:

CharityLynn, Did you preorder the WIIfit? I really want one but we are moving in 3 weeks so I am waiting until we are done.

Congrats on the loss goofyinohioand Raenstoirm!!!:wizard: :wizard:

I am down 5.5 lbs mostly because I have had some dental work done and can't eat a whole lot. But I am counting it!!!

Headed to Seaworld and Disneyland this weekend. Hopefully with all the walking I can keep some of the weight off.:rolleyes1

Yeah I preordered it a long time ago, was preordering another game and decided on a whim to order wii fit too. Almost went and cancelled the order too, glad I didn't its a lot of fun.

Back in Oct. 2004 I was around 219 (my wedding size) we went to Disney for our honeymoon and I took a picture near splash mountain, anyways we develop the pictures (yeah, disposable camera at that time) anyway the picture was horrible (My belly was hanging out at the bottom of the photo and eveything) well 1 year later I had lost some weight (I believe I was around 185ish) and took a picture wearing the same shirt in nearly the same location. Its amazing what a differnce 30lbs made.

Of course I've added a good portion back on and have no idea how I lost it then..I'll have to post those pictures sometime...

Can I join in on this thread too? I joined up with WW (again) this past Monday and I too cannot remember when the scale last had a 1 on it. I'm only 5 ft so I really need to push hard to get those numbers down under the 2.

I have really been pushing the Water so i'm hoping that it makes a difference.

:cheer2:
I just wanted to pop in and be a cheerleader for all you lovely people.
When I started WW 16 months ago i weighed 256.
I broke the 200 barrier a little while ago.
I am now 193.8.
You guys can do it. Don't give up!!!!!!!
:hug:

Keep it up guys its possible. I started at 295 three years ago I now weigh 165. Just focus on the small steps and you will all get there Good luck Rich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter