I want to be under 200 pounds...Anyone else??

Well I finally did it. I broke the 200 mark. I haven't been this weight since the year after high school so I'm really proud of myself (12-13 years ago.) It's taken me over a year (Day after the super bowl February 6th, 2006), but I've now lost 95 pounds and just went under 200. Good luck to everyone this board really has been an inspiration to me. :thumbsup2

Way to go Goofyinohio! I'll use you for inspiration also, I have 83 more pounds to be under 200.

Well I finally did it. I broke the 200 mark. I haven't been this weight since the year after high school so I'm really proud of myself (12-13 years ago.) It's taken me over a year (Day after the super bowl February 6th, 2006), but I've now lost 95 pounds and just went under 200. Good luck to everyone this board really has been an inspiration to me. :thumbsup2

That is wonderful!!! Welcome to Onederland!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi All!

I posted a couple weeks ago that I made it to under 200 but with Easter and that time of the month, I am back up to 202...

I am finding the WISH monthly challenges and checking in here are making it easier, like a support group.

I will be checking in more often. I wish all of you the best...we can do it!!! :thumbsup2

Hi! I'm new to this too! Would love to jump in. I currently have about 45 pounds to lose to get under 200,(this is the most I've every weighed in my life), but I've been below it before and I really want to be there again.

i have a weight tracker on here now, so you can call follow my progress with me. Does anyone have any tips on exercising?

I think this thread may be the inspiration I need. I, too, am over 200# and desperately want to be below that. I'm currently at about 223, and would love to be 25lbs lighter by September when we return to WDW. I have lost weight before, and pretty easily, but that was before kids. It was much easier then. So, my question, and holler-out for support here, is, how do you do this, as a single mom of 2 youngins (ages 7 and 5)? I know they need to eat healthier too, but man, healthy food is EXPENSIVE!!! Especially on 1 income! This would be good for my kids too, but the biggest challenge is getting myself healthy again so I'll be here for them for a very long time. Also, type 2 diabetic, so losing 25 or 30 pounds would make a big difference.

Just looking for support and encouragement, so here we go!

weight.png

i have a weight tracker on here now, so you can call follow my progress with me. Does anyone have any tips on exercising?

My tip would be to join the monthly challenges on the WISH board and start slow, ie start walking 3 days a week for 20 - 30 minutes and then add on from there.

Good Luck!

I think this thread may be the inspiration I need. I, too, am over 200# and desperately want to be below that. I'm currently at about 223, and would love to be 25lbs lighter by September when we return to WDW. I have lost weight before, and pretty easily, but that was before kids. It was much easier then. So, my question, and holler-out for support here, is, how do you do this, as a single mom of 2 youngins (ages 7 and 5)? I know they need to eat healthier too, but man, healthy food is EXPENSIVE!!! Especially on 1 income! This would be good for my kids too, but the biggest challenge is getting myself healthy again so I'll be here for them for a very long time. Also, type 2 diabetic, so losing 25 or 30 pounds would make a big difference.

Just looking for support and encouragement, so here we go!

weight.png

Hi! I would encourage you to take little steps at first to eat healthier...I have always heard that eating healthy is more expensive. May make little changes at first like whole wheat bread, ww pasta and brown rice. We just started the South Beach diet and love it. Eat more veggies and limit startched...I am striving to only eat a startch with dinner maybe 3 or 3 nights a week.

We are all in this together...the support really helps. Good luck!

Way to go Goofyinohio! I'll use you for inspiration also, I have 83 more pounds to be under 200.

Thank you very much. Good luck to you on your quest. 83 may seem like a big number, but slow and steady was my modo this time and it actually worked for me. I still have a few more pounds I would like to lose and staying below the dreaded 200 is also going to keep me motivated! Good Luck! :thumbsup2

Yay Goofyinohio!!! Congrats! You are my inspiration.

minnie1981 - Eat more veggies and fruits. Have a salad with lunch and dinner. Get moving no matter how long, it's more than you were doing before. The more you move the longer you'll want to do it. And please see your doctor about this. He can give you some great ideas as to how to go about this. I'm proud of you for choosing to do this.

Yay Goofyinohio!!! Congrats! You are my inspiration.

minnie1981 - Eat more veggies and fruits. Have a salad with lunch and dinner. Get moving no matter how long, it's more than you were doing before. The more you move the longer you'll want to do it. And please see your doctor about this. He can give you some great ideas as to how to go about this. I'm proud of you for choosing to do this.

I wish i could go see my doctor. My doctor decided to move to a practice about 3 hours away from here, and never told me until I went to go and see him about a year ago..lol and he wasnt there. The receptionist thought I was a little crazy because he had left about a year before that time. So I have everyone on here to help me, so I know I can do it. Support means so much to me. So thank you :cheer2:

Great job goofyinohio!

I am closer! Less than 10 pounds to go and I will be there. I am hoping for the end of May, and definitely by the end of summer.

I noticed that someone mentioned it is expensive to eat healthy. So true. And I also eat gluten free so it can be costly to eat. We shop the primeter of the grocery store. Fresh meat, fruits and veggies. Of course, dairy too. It has worked tho. Lost over 40 pounds in one year. Working on 30 more to be at 180. That is my goal. I would love to be lower, but I don't think it may be possible.

Great job to all!

Good luck.

Wendy

I have new motivation tonight!! My sister surprised me today with a 3 day trip to DW!! May 18-20. I'll have to lose 17 lbs to be under 200 by then.:scared1: I'm not going to get crazy about it, just do the best I can. Guess I need to find that eating healthy at DW thread.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

I have new motivation tonight!! My sister surprised me today with a 3 day trip to DW!! May 18-20. I'll have to lose 17 lbs to be under 200 by then.:scared1: I'm not going to get crazy about it, just do the best I can. Guess I need to find that eating healthy at DW thread.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

You can do it! Wow, what a wonderful sister!

Wendy

As of today i can say that I am officially under 200lbs. 199.4 but still under 200.

As of today I have lost 37.6 since mid-december & 33.2 since January 1st. YEAH ME!!

As of today i can say that I am officially under 200lbs. 199.4 but still under 200.

As of today I have lost 37.6 since mid-december & 33.2 since January 1st. YEAH ME!!

Congratulations!!! How much more would you like to lose?

Good Job Christa!

Keep on track! (My usual issue!)

Wendy

Good morning!

I weighed in yesterday and it seems I must finally be back on track! I have been on a plateau pretty much since the beginning of the year and playing with the same two lbs. But, I think I've broken free! 9.8 lbs to go to be at the weight I was on my wedding day ~ 19 years ago!!
:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter