I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any experience with the Anaheim Hotel/Anaheim Plaza (I've seen it as both) on Harbor between Castle Inn and Ramada Maingate. I thought I'd ask here as well as the DLR boards.

I am currently at 5/24 until April and have a large upcoming orthodontist bill. The ortho does not accept Amex. Is there a non-Chase, Amex business card that you would recommend? Currently, have mainly Chase cards. Either a hotel or cash back would be good since we typically fly SW, although I am hoping to make it back to Australia in 2020 for our 20 yr anniversary (that is where we honeymooned.) We typically fly out of BWI. Any suggestions?

I am currently at 5/24 until April and have a large upcoming orthodontist bill. The ortho does not accept Amex. Is there a non-Chase, Amex business card that you would recommend? Currently, have mainly Chase cards. Either a hotel or cash back would be good since we typically fly SW, although I am hoping to make it back to Australia in 2020 for our 20 yr anniversary (that is where we honeymooned.) We typically fly out of BWI. Any suggestions?
Not all chase cards fall under the5/24 I thought. There was a list in one of the many posts that stated which chase cards are 5/24 and which ones aren’t. Somewhere might be able to find it or post again.

Not all chase cards fall under the5/24 I thought. There was a list in one of the many posts that stated which chase cards are 5/24 and which ones aren’t. Somewhere might be able to find it or post again.
Those won't help here though. I think @Alexle2007 is attempting to get back under 5/24 so she needs a card that won't show up on her personal credit report. Obviously AMEX Biz is a clear choice but since the ortho doesn't accept Amex that's out too...

Those won't help here though. I think @Alexle2007 is attempting to get back under 5/24 so she needs a card that won't show up on her personal credit report. Obviously AMEX Biz is a clear choice but since the ortho doesn't accept Amex that's out too...

Marriott Biz? Or SW Biz, but sometimes people want to save that option for when they need to earn CP.

ETA: Missed the non-Chase part.

That’s correct. I am looking for a biz that won’t show up on my report. I have another Chase card I want but would like to get a bonus out of this big spend.

I believe I need to be under 5/24 for the Marriott biz. I know I needed to for the personal Marriott I just completed spend on.
Marriott Biz is not subject to 5/24. Numerous DPs on that one - I personally got a Marriott Biz while well over 5/24 in August 2016.

According to DOC, and a few other DPs, the Marriott Personal IS subjected to the 5/24 rule, but not the Marriott Biz.
Ah, thanks! I was staying away from Marriott and SW biz since I thought I needed to be under. Either could be an option. I just got CP with the SW personals so maybe Marriott. Chase increased my CIP credit line recently so they must think I am worthy.

I kept having issues using Apple Pay at Walmart. It has worked once no problem and other times doesn’t work. I give up. It works no problem at Shoprite bc DH usies it when picking up groceries all the time. I didn’t want to confuse DH by telling him he need to use Chase Pay instead of using Apple Pay this month so when I did our grocery order I prepaid using Chase Pay with no problems. (I do the majority of our shopping for groceries through online anyway)
I think I’m just going to stick with online shopping, I hate going to the store only to have my preferred payment not work.
Apple Pay doesn't work in store at Walmart and neither does ChasePay. On the website ChasePay works, idk Apple Pay. Retailers that accept Apple Pay in store: https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use/

FWIW, Walmart is trying their own Walmart Pay thing in store so that's why it's suspected they don't want competing platforms for in store payments.

How about CitiBusiness AAdvantage? It's a MasterCard. American partners with Qantas.
I know there are numerous DPs online on this but can anybody here confirm that Citi business cards don't report to personal credit report? I'm actually considering this offer myself currently.

Ok, I think I'm ready to explain my plans to DH for him getting the SW biz and plus cards so he can get the cp for this year and next year also. He should be either 0/24 or 1/24. Is there a reason to have him apply for one first vs the other? He will need to wait 30 days after the first app before doing the second, correct? I thought about doing both the same day, but I still have a spend to meet on my premier, so I'd rather not try to meet all 3 spends in three months, but at the same time I would like to have him get the cp soon to try to use it for our June trip. Thoughts oe advice would be appreciated!!! :goodvibes

Apple Pay doesn't work in store at Walmart and neither does ChasePay. On the website ChasePay works, idk Apple Pay. Retailers that accept Apple Pay in store: https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use/

FWIW, Walmart is trying their own Walmart Pay thing in store so that's why it's suspected they don't want competing platforms for in store payments.

That explains why it wasn’t working then! I did use my phone once and it worked so not sure how that happened? It was a different Walmart than I usually go to. Oh well. Guess I’ll have to figure out Chase Pay for stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter