• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I already have Disney+ for 4 years, but I will still buy some titles in the event they are taken down from the service. I have no self control with BF blu-ray deals 🤣
I know. I hear ya!! My ds11 got Toy Story4 for his bday and I made him return it cause I read it would be on DIsney+ but it's not, nor is the new Lion King or Aladdin. Wondering now if we should just buy?? We have an enormous Disney dvd collection that goes back 20 years. It's really hard for me NOT to buy the new dvds.

I know. I hear ya!! My ds11 got Toy Story4 for his bday and I made him return it cause I read it would be on DIsney+ but it's not, nor is the new Lion King or Aladdin. Wondering now if we should just buy?? We have an enormous Disney dvd collection that goes back 20 years. It's really hard for me NOT to buy the new dvds.
I imagine they will eventually make their way to the platform, but titles will sadly come and go. I wish it was a complete archive, but I guess Disney feels it can't make enough money that way? :confused3

It's funny you mention ALL THREE of those titles. I may have purchased them for myself with the buy two, get one free Target promo a few weeks back. I took a gamble Ralph would be the special BB animated Disney film and I am happy I was correct 🤣 I didn't see TS4, but I think Aladdin and Lion King are $16.99 each at BB in the circular. Target will also have that spend $50 on BF, get a 20% coupon for a future shopping trip. You could always pick them up then!

I imagine they will eventually make their way to the platform, but titles will sadly come and go. I wish it was a complete archive, but I guess Disney feels it can't make enough money that way? :confused3

It's funny you mention ALL THREE of those titles. I may have purchased them for myself with the buy two, get one free Target promo a few weeks back. I took a gamble Ralph would be the special BB animated Disney film and I am happy I was correct 🤣 I didn't see TS4, but I think Aladdin and Lion King are $16.99 each at BB in the circular. Target will also have that spend $50 on BF, get a 20% coupon for a future shopping trip. You could always pick them up then!
My dd gets a target employee discount. Maybe I just bite the bullet on BF and buy what we want. I know even if Disney adds them, they will also pull them.

All 3 of mine tracked with Rakuten and are listed in my cashback. One order shipped, one shipment but I have 3 charges and one credit pending on my chase card. It has $175, -175, 140 & 35. Hopefully the $175 posts, but it's so weird.
My orders of 3 Disney GCs a $100, $50 & $25 Have shipped and the original charge of $164.48 is still pending on my Chase account
The larger order of $500 GCs to pay my DVC dues has not shipped yet

Last edited:
What is everyone’s favorite way to use their Hilton free weekend cents? We have 3 of them so far and a 4th should be coming with my new Aspire.

I used two at the Conrad New York next month. A Christmastime weekend in NYC is almost always an impressive redemption relative to cash rates, if you're into that sort of thing. The Conrad Midtown runs $600+ per night on weekends and is typically a 95k per night points redemption (I think).

I used two at the Conrad New York next month. A Christmastime weekend in NYC is almost always an impressive redemption relative to cash rates, if you're into that sort of thing. The Conrad Midtown runs $600+ per night on weekends and is typically a 95k per night points redemption (I think).
Nice! I was looking at a couple of nights at Christmas at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and then seeing what there might be in Australia since I have 19 nights to cover.

I feel the need to buy all 3 of those too. I will probably do the target deal on BF. I was lucky signing up for the Disney + with the D23 membership - great price but like you said movies will come and go and I still want to own some of them.

I keep getting Little Caesars offers. Not going to happen. I'm in a deep rut with Chase offers. I didn't get anything for BJ's and my membership just expired - I had a free 3 month one.
Plus, I have enough Starbuck's offers to last years for me. Well maybe not - that stuff is expensive!

No matter how often they send it, I don't need a new mattress, or alarm security system or new phone service. I was excited somewhat when I saw the Samsung offer as I might have gotten a new phone but the offer was tied to Verizon only.

I'm just put out a bit that I didn't get to do some Disney cards with BJ's, especially since I added an extra trip next month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter