I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a huge Star Wars fan (more of a casual one?), but I also thought the Millennium Falcon looked cool! I wish I could see the backs of the new cards now, but a quick Google didn't turn anything up. I would be ok with Pluto or an Alien for Toy Story haha
Or apparently who know what the next 5 minutes holds? When I was on picking the design I made the snap decision to check out the Falcon in person since I can always order the Castle after it arrives. I doubt my luck sucks that badly they would change the Castle out that quickly. Now I'm curious if they deactivate the old cards or if I could rotate them out depending on my mood.... the twice a year I might actually use it :laughing:

I'm really behind after a couple days away, but DH got his CIP today and we are going to burn through most of that MSR in just a couple days with a large (scheduled) expense and a reimbursable work expense for DH. 😯

How long should he wait before referring me for a CIP? I have to buy ski passes by the end of October (early bird special) and that would take a bite out of a new MSR.

I'm really behind after a couple days away, but DH got his CIP today and we are going to burn through most of that MSR in just a couple days with a large (scheduled) expense and a reimbursable work expense for DH. 😯

How long should he wait before referring me for a CIP? I have to buy ski passes by the end of October (early bird special) and that would take a bite out of a new MSR.
Congrats on his CIP ....if you are 3 months from your last Chase application he can send you a support link now

I have a $261.81 charge on my arrival+ that is from DISNEY RESORTS-FRON from 7/29.

I'm not at Disney. Should I call them or the cc company?

did you ever find out what this charge was for?

I have a similar charge [from DISNEY RESORTS-FRON from 7/31] (that I'm just noticing) from 6 days after the end of my last stay at AoA.

I've emailed what I believe is the right department at Disney World.

How long should he wait before ... me for a CIP? I have to buy ski passes by the end of October (early bird special) and that would take a bite out of a new MSR.
I’d wait at least 5 minutes. Maybe 10... 😉 😃

Seriously - you can go for it whenever if your pacing has been good.

Or apparently who know what the next 5 minutes holds? When I was on picking the design I made the snap decision to check out the Falcon in person since I can always order the Castle after it arrives. I doubt my luck sucks that badly they would change the Castle out that quickly. Now I'm curious if they deactivate the old cards or if I could rotate them out depending on my mood.... the twice a year I might actually use it :laughing:
HAHA I love it! I did mine immediately too. I would hope the old card isn't deactivated as well. I will try using my old one to see what happens once the new one arrives and is activated. I only use mine now for Chase offers, WDW room/event discounts (if applicable), and the occasional character spot meet. LOL
I'd pick the Falcon if one of those TS alien's was piloting it!
giphy (1).gif

I’m soo out of the loop..didn’t know there was more than one kind..thought they were all chocolate
There are mini ones, mini flavored ones, long log like ones, long skinny ones lol (I like tootsie rolls 🙃)

Attachments

• 70C83FB3-EEDD-4ABF-AAD8-8EB7747897FF.jpeg
    70C83FB3-EEDD-4ABF-AAD8-8EB7747897FF.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 94619814-980F-40E8-AC25-8B68AFC748AE.png
    94619814-980F-40E8-AC25-8B68AFC748AE.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 1
Also in churning milestones, just closed my first "churn" card! I opened the Barclay AA Biz last Oct, made 1 purchase and paid the $95 fee, got 60k points. Despite good intentions never used the card again. Sent SM yesterday to close it out before they even think about charging the AF and got the reply back today that it's closed out. When I sign in I get a message that my account is restricted so I think it's actually closed!

This is pretty historic since I tend to collect cards rather than actually churn them :) Here's hoping Barcray doesn't hold a grudge if I ever decide to venture there again!

I’d wait at least 5 minutes. Maybe 10... 😉 😃

Seriously - you can go for it whenever if your pacing has been good.
Thanks @palhockeymomof2 and @SouthFayetteFan!

I don't have a business card at all (yet!), and I think I'm 4/24 for personal.

I did see someone up thread mention a 80k SW business card promo. When does that end (if anyone knows)? We are trying for a 2020-2021 CP, so that would be a good promo for us if it's not too early? SW wasn't in my plans until Dec/Jan. I'd hold off on CIP if the timing is right for SW.

Thanks @palhockeymomof2 and @SouthFayetteFan!

I don't have a business card at all (yet!), and I think I'm 4/24 for personal.

I did see someone up thread mention a 80k SW business card promo. When does that end (if anyone knows)? We are trying for a 2020-2021 CP, so that would be a good promo for us if it's not too early? SW wasn't in my plans until Dec/Jan. I'd hold off on CIP if the timing is right for SW.
You should probably check out this in depth post I made on “all things Companion Pass”. It answers this question and many more Qs you probably didn’t even know you had... 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter