I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick fil a was offline with grub hub after I promised it to ds. Okay, I’ll just pick it up on the way to pick him up from his tutor. I get here and there are at least 25 cars in the drive through line. It’s almost 8 pm. I swear I need a chick fil a franchise.
Ours is like that too! The drive thru is always packed and it backs up the busy street next to it

I'm 300 pages behind! :o:o:o I've taken on some extra responsibilities at work, and DH has been at annual training for almost the entire month of September. All my travel news has been sad lately, too. Our flights for Christmas week are too high to justify. We'll keep watching. I just made Frontier 50,000 elite status, and the same day that I did I found out that they are pulling out of our local airport as of March 29. Nothing is working out with our schedules. :( Hopefully, I figure something out soon as we have $250 in travel vouchers to use before mid-October (spend by then, not fly by then).

DP - DH was given instant approval for his CIP tonight. Time to keep earning those URs!

I hope everyone is doing well.

:wave2:

Last edited:
I'm 300 pages behind! :o:o:o I've taken on some extra responsibilities at work, and DH has been at annual training for almost the entire month of September. All my travel news has been sad lately, too. Our flights for Christmas week are too high to justify. We'll keep watching. I just made Frontier 50,000 elite status, and the same day that I did I found out that they are pulling out of our local airport as of March 29. Nothing is working out with our schedules. :( Hopefully, I figure something out soon as we have $250 in travel vouchers to use before mid-October (spend by then, not fly by then).

Redacted

I hope everyone is doing well.

:wave2:
Since you’ve been gone the only thing I’m gonna mention is things have changed with announcing our new cards. There is a write up on Reddit about it

Last edited:
I'm still mouning the loss of my pink disney card with mickey and minnie on it, when it was discontinued. :(
And DD and I are mourning the loss of our cute under the sea - themed Nemo cards. :(
So sorry about the loss of cute patterns! I remember I was first tempted by the card when it had different regular and premium designs. I wanted the black Buzz and Woody one and by the time I decided to app, the options basically switched to what we have today (minus the recent changes). It made me so happy to see Toy Story again! The only design I would consider changing to in the future would be Stitch OR Cinderella Castle foe the 50th anniversary :rotfl:

Okay I am beyond upset right now. I’m getting constant calls from numbers all over the country but mainly towns in Iowa and I know for a fact they aren’t from Iowa. They are all automated Chinese calls. They even leave me messages. I block every number but it’s getting so freaking annoying. Does anyone know how to stop this?!?!?!
I never answer any calls anymore. I've gotten them past midnight, sometimes there's a group of them 5 minutes apart. I'm in Texas, but have Maryland area code so I'm getting calls from both. The most aggravating is getting a text message from someone yelling at me to stop calling them, which means my number was spoofed. I had to explain that whole concept to them.

Y'all have me craving poptarts now. I've been to 2 different HEBs and both stores had empty shelves where the gluten free "pop tarts" should be. I should take that as a sign and stop looking.
Me right now:
........MUST RESIST THE URGE TO DRIVE THE THREAD COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC INTO A POPTART DISCUSSION AGAIN......

I’m getting like 3 calls a day!
Those suck. I get them while I’m at work, which is kinda distracting because my ringtone is When You Wish Upon a Star... One of the docs has the Star Wars theme so I’m not alone. I do answer sometimes because if the location is near home, it could be DSs school calling. They don’t always call from the main school number.
I get a lot of calls from numbers I don’t recognize. I let these calls go to voicemail. Apparently, I’m wanted on felony charges in multiple states and I need to call back with my case number right away or they’ll send the police after me! It’s totally because of my highly illegal credit card churning because when I call in, they say I can pay the judgment against me with gift cards. How did they know?!
Yeah I get those occasionally but more often bill consolidation or loans to pay off credit card debt. :rotfl2:
whaaaa? Amazon? meanwhile Chase is over here like you can shop at JC Penny
Discover for the win. They’ll be getting lots of my Christmas shopping business.

This is exciting news (for me at least). I just noticed the Disney Visa has new card designs when I got an advertisement on ShopDisney!!!

View attachment 440775

Looks like Vintage Mickey replaced Sorcerer Mickey, Toy Story replaced Frozen, and Chewbacca and Millennium Falcon replaced BB8 and Yoda! I am sooooo excited Toy Story is an option and will be changing my card design. Back to real churning news... LOL

I just noticed the other day they brought back Vintage Mickey and the castle (which has probably been back for a while since I can't remember the last time I looked). When they retired my original design, they sent me Vintage Mickey as the default, I got used to it and then on the last update Vintage wasn't available and Sorcery Mickey came as the default. While it is my only red CC that I recall, so it's different, his sorcery has no sway over me. I missed the Millenium Falcon... or it didn't look as neat on mobile... so now I can't decide between the Castle or the Falcon. At the moment I think I'd rather my card say "Disney" instead of Star Wars so the classy castle is edging out "cool". Who knows what tomorrow will hold though...

I just noticed the other day they brought back Vintage Mickey and the castle (which has probably been back for a while since I can't remember the last time I looked). When they retired my original design, they sent me Vintage Mickey as the default, I got used to it and then on the last update Vintage wasn't available and Sorcery Mickey came as the default. While it is my only red CC that I recall, so it's different, his sorcery has no sway over me. I missed the Millenium Falcon... or it didn't look as neat on mobile... so now I can't decide between the Castle or the Falcon. At the moment I think I'd rather my card say "Disney" instead of Star Wars so the classy castle is edging out "cool". Who knows what tomorrow will hold though...
I am not a huge Star Wars fan (more of a casual one?), but I also thought the Millennium Falcon looked cool! I wish I could see the backs of the new cards now, but a quick Google didn't turn anything up. I would be ok with Pluto or an Alien for Toy Story haha

The cashier said she couldn’t do it because she thought I was loading gift cards. I told her I did it yesterday and it worked so she tried again. I had to tell her the amount on each card before I swiped and that worked. That’s the first time I’ve had an issue and I was a little nervous. It was also dh’s first time doing serve

If your cashier is getting suspicious ask to do two loads one with your card and one with your DHs card you can use two cards this way. I have four accounts total and do four swipes per cashier loading 4 cards. Your DH can then do the same thing and unload 2 more cards at a different register. I have burnt many locations for MOs and it stinks. I wish I did things different.

If your cashier is getting suspicious ask to do two loads one with your card and one with your DHs card you can use two cards this way. I have four accounts total and do four swipes per cashier loading 4 cards. Your DH can then do the same thing and unload 2 more cards at a different register. I have burnt many locations for MOs and it stinks. I wish I did things different.
Dh actually doesn’t have a serve card. I went ahead and should have 2-3 more coming my way just in case but I probably won’t activate them yet. My cashier just looked like she was done for the day. She was very unfriendly and not helpful. She assumed I was trying to use my serve to load money onto my visas lol. She had issues with the lady in front of me so I think that also put her in a bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter