I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it for sure leaving Netflix? I heard rumors but never knew if it actually was. If so I need to buy that too
Yes. They gave it a reprieve last year, but have announced it will be leaving for sure this time. Sometime in the next year I think.
Yes, Netflix extended the contract from that expiration everyone saw last year, but Friends will be pulled for 2020 when Warner Media releases "HBO Max" in the spring. Like Disney+ content, HBO Max will have the exclusive rights to Friends.

I have the DVDs, but I like being able to pull them up whenever I want. A perfect example is when I need to watch every Thanksgiving episode in November! Since that is from the iTunes store it will need Apple devices to stream it. I would have to use my Apple TV, Mac, iPad, or iPhone.

DH can’t stand her. He literally clenches his fists when she’s on screen lol. I dislike Alexis and Roland the most

I really don't like Roland, not a Chris Elliot fan. I have recently restarted watching, started months ago and gave up. Trying again. On season 2, not sure how long I will continue. Not a favorite of mine. Though I just don't like most tv shows.

On sleep schedules... I’m up typically at 5am. DS6 has an internal alarm that gets him up early (between 5-5:30) no matter what time he goes to bed. Those self-help people who are like “I love getting up earlier than the rest of my household so I can have some time to myself” must have kids that sleep in, because there’s no way I’m getting up at 4:30 just to have me time. I have to be at work at 7:30 most days so 7am is sleeping in for me 😂

Yes, Netflix extended the contract from that expiration everyone saw last year, but Friends will be pulled for 2020 when Warner Media releases "HBO Max" in the spring. Like Disney+ content, HBO Max will have the exclusive rights to Friends.

I have the DVDs, but I like being able to pull them up whenever I want. A perfect example is when I need to watch every Thanksgiving episode in November! Since that is from the iTunes store it will need Apple devices to stream it. I would have to use my Apple TV, Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
Not to mention the DVD's are not really HD.
The One With All the Thanksgivings :love::love::love:

My local news site has a preview of the new Grand Hyatt at SFO:
https://www.sfgate.com/travel/article/Grand-Hyatt-SFO-photos-rates-review-14450576.php
The Grand Hyatt at SFO opens October 1. It can be redeemed for 20k Hyatt points/night, and as you know UR transfers to Hyatt 1:1. This could be a nice place to spend a layover or quick trip through San Francisco, especially if you like those runway views. There's a BART station on site at SFO, and it can get you into downtown SF in approximately 30 minutes for about $10 each way. BART is doing a one year test of mobile ticketing (through 12/2/19) with the BART to Airport app. It offers discounted mobile tickets up to 25% for group airport travel.

I love Lock & Lock Containers. I have so many of them. I have a bunch in my office that I have not brought home yet because I really didn't need them and now have to find space for them. (I am a QVC addict..)

I try to refer to myself as a former QVC addict. After having to pay my account with a couple of tax returns I have learned. Of course that was wayyyyy before being credit card responsible.

I have enough lock & Lock too. So much that I had to turn the t.v. off this past Sunday when they were showing a nice set. But I do like the way they come in all shapes sizes and colors.

The only Apple device I have is my phone so that might not work. We might have to just buy the discs

I really don't like Roland, not a Chris Elliot fan. I have recently restarted watching, started months ago and gave up. Trying again. On season 2, not sure how long I will continue. Not a favorite of mine. Though I just don't like most tv shows.
Oh I love the show I just can’t stand Roland. He’s so annoying and pushy. I really like David he’s great

We don't have spiders so much, but it is now stink bug season in CT. Seriously, it's like hundreds of them show up all in one day. I have no idea how they get in the house. I have friends from other towns who get freaked out by them but they are harmless and I just vacuum them up when they're dead.

As for kids sleep schedules, I things like many things it's part nature and part nurture. My daughter wakes 7-7:30 and my son 6:30-7:00. She will sleep in a bit if she's up late but my son wakes up EARLIER if he goes to bed late (and he's not a pleasant overtired kid either). Me, I can sleep any time any where. It's my super power. Unfortunately we are a 2 career family with 2 kids and a house, so I never sleep enough these days!!!

I'm not sure. With dd graduating HS in 2020 my travel time with her will be very limited. Probably luxury hotels in exotic places as dh can cover flights with either AA or AC miles.
Once you know what you are doing for travel I find it easier to reach the goal. It’s hard to recommend anything without a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter