I know, AGAIN? WDW College Program acceptances on the way - Z2H? UPDATE - SHE'S IN!!!

ZTH~ will you start a blog while there so we can live vicariously through you?
and Macca and Tigger too? You all would have faithful followers!
Do you have dates yet?

and now on the selfish side, we're losing good swapers! Who's going to host the color swap? can PBF handle this without you? and whats going to happen to Leo?
stay tuned for the answers to these and many other questions!:goodvibes

Of course I could! That or a super-long Trip Report here. :laughing:

My dates are the 30th of August through the 7th of January, but we'll be going down on the 18th to go on vacation, so I'll just stay.

I can still host the color swap, luckily. I'll be here the whole summer, so that will not change, which is good.

And Lou will be okay, I hope! Haha. I keep trying to get him to come too, but so far it hasn't worked. I even told him about the Candlelight Processional and how he could be in it, but that didn't quite get the response I wanted. :rotfl:

I hope to see you down there. I won't know until May if I get the internship (I still have another interview) but if I do I will be down there June-Jan, so we will defiantly have to meet up.

So are you still able to go on your cruise?

Nope - we're leaving her with the DIS Divas at the SDV and running off to the ship without her! We couldn't make the dates work for the cruise portion of our trip :sad2:. We'll have the previous 12 days together at WDW, though.

Just hung up from DCL changing our reservation - saved $1k by dropping her and dropping down to a 4-person cabin from a 5. (That will help pay for one or two of our visits while she's working in WDW...:woohoo:) We are planning a DCL 2011 cruise (or two), so she won't miss out totally, just have the cruise part deferred for a while.

Nope - we're leaving her with the DIS Divas at the SDV and running off to the ship without her! We couldn't make the dates work for the cruise portion of our trip :sad2:. We'll have the previous 12 days together at WDW, though.

Just hung up from DCL changing our reservation - saved $1k by dropping her and dropping down to a 4-person cabin from a 5. (That will help pay for one or two of our visits while she's working in WDW...:woohoo:) We are planning a DCL 2011 cruise (or two), so she won't miss out totally, just have the cruise part deferred for a while.

Dude, I wanna join your family! So many trips being planned... ;)

Thats a bummer for her but she will still have to play in the cruise swap!:goodvibes
She will more than make up for it, one week at sea OR an intership for 5 months, wwwweeellllllll........
Does she get to come home for Christmas?
and Pam, you have to play cruise swap too!

I don't get to come home for any holidays, unfortunately.. I'll probably be working on Christmas, New Years, and Thanksgiving. And possibly my birthday, although I'm hoping to get that day off.

Hopefully it will be the experience of a lifetime and it all be worth it.
I hope you get your birthday off too!

Congratulations, ZTH!!!! I haven't had time to check the Board for awhile, but that is great news! So exciting!!!

YAY!!! ZTH I am so excited for you. I haven't checked lately because we went on vacation but I just saw that you got in! You so completely deserve it girl. I can't wait for your blog so we can all live vicariously thru you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter