I know, AGAIN? WDW College Program acceptances on the way - Z2H? UPDATE - SHE'S IN!!!

PinballFamily

<font color=darkcoral>Yes, I have scrapping suppli
It's beginning to feel like Groundhog Day (the movie) around here!

Z2H is waiting AGAIN to hear whether or not she's made it into the WDW College Program. She interviewed a few weeks ago (on the first possible day) and some of those other early applicants are starting to receive the coveted "purple folders" indicating acceptance for the Fall, 2010 program.

Please keep fingers, toes, and whatever other body parts you can :scared1: crossed!

2/23/10: Just heard! She was accepted for Attractions!

fingers crossed. my daughter talks about doing this already and she is only in 5th grade. I wish her the best of luck.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and sending lots of PD for luck!

Good luck! I hope to see her down there, I am applying for the Professional Interns this week.

Let us know when that purple folder comes!:)

Why does no one ever tell me about these threads? Hahahah.

Thank you all!

I got really upset the first day emails were being sent out, and I didn't have anything, but people who interviewed after me did - ack! I felt like it was inevitable that I wouldn't get in.

But I realized that they are all mostly getting roles I don't want. And there are still a few weeks until the deadline I have to hear by. So... we will see.

Thanks everyone for all of your well-wishes, and I'll let you all know as soon as I find out, either way.

I have emails that contain the word "Disney" forwarding to my phone until I find out (I tried all emails at first, but I didn't realize how many emails I get in a day), so hopefully no one *cough* my mom *cough* would be mean and send me emails that say just that.

Pixie dust girlfriend. I sooooo want you to get this!!!!!

It WILL happen!

Crossing fingers and toes here too for you. Hopefully that envelope shows up soon.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter