I know, AGAIN? WDW College Program acceptances on the way - Z2H? UPDATE - SHE'S IN!!!

Can you call them? This waiting must be driving you nuts.

Z2H- even though the College Program is different that the Professional Interns it is a really fun experience. My roommates and I were there for 8 months and loved every minute of it. Two of us were in merchandise, one was in Tomorrowland Attractions, and one was in costuming (she ended us leaving early due to homesickness). In fact the other roommate in merchandise never left and I hope to be going down again soon. All the positions can be fun, its what you make of it. Hoping you get the purple email or folder soon!:goodvibes

I can't call them over the weekend, but I think they may be open tomorrow - I might put a call in and just see if I'm still processing. I'll make up a reason to check in (or come up with a real one).

Just in case anyone isn't on the Daily Grind... I got in!

Here's the story I posted there:

There was nothing in the mail when I checked, so I called, and after he checked who I was, he said he had to go find out what was going on, and I got put on hold. After a little bit, he came back, and said he was told to make a magical moment for me - what was the role I really wanted? And I said I'd be happy with anything, but he said "C'mon, what do you really want?" And so I said "Attractions" and he said "Really? Well, you got Attractions!" So I started crying and thanking him, and was soooo happy!

I'm going to Disney World! :teeth:

Awesome Danica!!! I will come visit you while you are working- even if you end up in Stitch!

Rebecca

Awesome Danica!!! I will come visit you while you are working- even if you end up in Stitch!

Rebecca

That's funny! Boy, what a good friend you are - I'm not even sure I'D go visit her there! :rotfl2: (Jeez...I hate that attraction!)

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and know you will LOVE it. I hope to see you down there.:thumbsup2

inset tongue sticking out smiley here for morgansdad. and Jennifer tell him i said play nice. or try this on but honey she's lonely for people from home.

Just in case anyone isn't on the Daily Grind... I got in!

Here's the story I posted there:

There was nothing in the mail when I checked, so I called, and after he checked who I was, he said he had to go find out what was going on, and I got put on hold. After a little bit, he came back, and said he was told to make a magical moment for me - what was the role I really wanted? And I said I'd be happy with anything, but he said "C'mon, what do you really want?" And so I said "Attractions" and he said "Really? Well, you got Attractions!" So I started crying and thanking him, and was soooo happy!

I'm going to Disney World! :teeth:

:dance3:THAT IS AWESOME!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter