I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kimmy, you will love Philar Magic. Space Mountail isn't all that great, lol. It hurts my head, lol.

YAY! You are almost there.

OMG! I just found this! I read your first TR and kept notes as we're taking our DD on her first trip in 2 weeks! I learned so much from you!

We're actually arriving on the 14th of August. I totally want to stalk you and give you presents! :teeth: Now I have to find a way to read through the 26 pages of this thread ASAP!

Okay, made it through only to see you're leaving earlier. :( Oh well! Can't wait to hear all the details.

And what's going on with the Christmas trip? When are you going? We'll be down there then too. I knew I couldn't be the only one with a 3 in 1 PTR!

(And just to introduce myself, I am a huge NKOTB fan (when to the concerts in Cleveland)and I love Vera Bradley--I'm obsessed with Purple Punch, but I also have...Night & Day in the Hipster) ;)

Oh thanks for the tip!! That'll be helpful! I can't wait to get my Disney gear for Mr. Potato Head! He'll feel so special! :laughing: Oh did you notice any problems with how any of the parts fit into him? I once read somewhere on here that some of the parts didn't fit as well as others so you should try putting them in a potato first...did you notice any problems with that?

well, i did not include a potato head BODY in the box because we already had one from last trip then i also bought another cheap one at the store to have two bodies...that way i did not waste room in the box with another body..if you want landon to play with the potato head there, just pack the body in your luggage and take it with you.

when packing, you will have to pack and unpack a few times to see how things fit, but the biggest items usually work best on the bottom, then piece the small things around them, or try and put some under them in gaps and holes...it is like a huge tetris puzzle...when you think you are done close the lid, then look through the windows and see any gaps and then the tricky part is taking out the ones on the top and remembering where they were when you put the filler pieces in.

good luck dont forget to take a picture of it when you are done or while doing it.

You're going to loooooove Philarmagic! It's amazing!

Yay! I'm SO excited for it!!

YAY! So close!
Kimmy Space Mountain is awesome, I know you'll love it :-)

I know I'll love it too!!

Princess Kimmy = Major adrenaline junkie!! :rotfl2:

Kimmy, you will love Philar Magic. Space Mountail isn't all that great, lol. It hurts my head, lol.

YAY! You are almost there.

I'm so excited!! Can't wait for Philarmagic!! I think I'll like it, even if it is a little jerky!!

im so excited for you!! You all have a wonderful time!!!!

Thanks!! I can't wait!

OMG! I just found this! I read your first TR and kept notes as we're taking our DD on her first trip in 2 weeks! I learned so much from you!

We're actually arriving on the 14th of August. I totally want to stalk you and give you presents! :teeth: Now I have to find a way to read through the 26 pages of this thread ASAP!

Okay, made it through only to see you're leaving earlier. :( Oh well! Can't wait to hear all the details.

And what's going on with the Christmas trip? When are you going? We'll be down there then too. I knew I couldn't be the only one with a 3 in 1 PTR!

(And just to introduce myself, I am a huge NKOTB fan (when to the concerts in Cleveland)and I love Vera Bradley--I'm obsessed with Purple Punch, but I also have...Night & Day in the Hipster) ;)

Yay! I'm glad I helped someone!! :woohoo: Dang. So sorry I moved our trip though! Stupid friends in school!! :laughing: Oh well...you'll have so much fun!! I'll try to get back and do a quick little post to let you know how crowds and everything are!!

Hmmm don't know about Christmas. DVC owner fell through. I'm still trying to make it work but just don't know if it can. 21st birthday is going to happen though! I can't wait!!

Have you "met" Jenny105? She's a huge NKOTB fan. Like HUGE. But we love all boy bands over here in my neck of the woods! I love purple punch too! Night & Day was the one my mom and I agreed on!! ;)

You're going to LOVE Philharmagic and The Laugh Floor!!! :woohoo: They're both so great! All your must-dos sound amazing!! You'll be there before you know it!

well, i did not include a potato head BODY in the box because we already had one from last trip then i also bought another cheap one at the store to have two bodies...that way i did not waste room in the box with another body..if you want landon to play with the potato head there, just pack the body in your luggage and take it with you.

when packing, you will have to pack and unpack a few times to see how things fit, but the biggest items usually work best on the bottom, then piece the small things around them, or try and put some under them in gaps and holes...it is like a huge tetris puzzle...when you think you are done close the lid, then look through the windows and see any gaps and then the tricky part is taking out the ones on the top and remembering where they were when you put the filler pieces in.

good luck dont forget to take a picture of it when you are done or while doing it.

Look at you ninja posting!! :rotfl:

I introduced Landon to his Mr. Potato Head this morning, while watching TS!! (I know the box says 2 and up, but I rounded. :goodvibes It's not like he's Prince Drool...:laughing: love that part of Toy Story!) He LOVED him so much! It was so cute watching him put the pieces in and out. I probably won't bring the body with us though! He'll be fine with out it. I will definitely not put the body in the box either and remember it's like a tetris game! I will spend however long it takes to fit as many as possible in! Bigger on bottom, and then fill in the rest. Thanks for your helpful hints! I'm ready to rock the potato part box!

You're going to LOVE Philharmagic and The Laugh Floor!!! :woohoo: They're both so great! All your must-dos sound amazing!! You'll be there before you know it!

Ahh another ninja poster!! :laughing:

I really can't wait for the Laugh Floor! I hope my joke gets picked! Of course, I need to have a good joke picked by then!

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Guess who is at FIVE DAYS?!?!

THIS PRINCESS!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

dance party!

:banana::dance3::yay::dancer:party::rockband: :jumping1:

So excited!! Guess what? I've only got 2.5 more pages to do in my scrapbook from last year!! Yay!!

Let's do Animal Kingdom Must-Do's today!!

Never Done Must-Do's:
all the paths/trails/etc with animals
Kali River Rapids

Done Before Must-Do's:
Expedition Everest x's 1234890214923804898
Dinosaur
Festival of the Lion King
Kilamanjaro Safari

Never Done Before Do If Time:
Rafiki's Planet thing :rotfl:

Haha yay! Last year this was a half day park for us. Mostly because my mom's feet hurt and we definitely could not have walked those trails! But Steph is so excited for this park! I can't wait to dive in and really see more of it!

AHHHHH I can't believe I only have 5 days. It feels unreal!! I'm thrilled!! So is Landon. We were looking at our scrapbook yesterday and I said, "do you want to go there again?" and he goes "Yes!!" in his cute little Landon voice. :lovestruc

This is going to be the best trip EVER!!

Yay! I'm glad I helped someone!! :woohoo: Dang. So sorry I moved our trip though! Stupid friends in school!! :laughing: Oh well...you'll have so much fun!! I'll try to get back and do a quick little post to let you know how crowds and everything are!!

Hmmm don't know about Christmas. DVC owner fell through. I'm still trying to make it work but just don't know if it can. 21st birthday is going to happen though! I can't wait!!

Have you "met" Jenny105? She's a huge NKOTB fan. Like HUGE. But we love all boy bands over here in my neck of the woods! I love purple punch too! Night & Day was the one my mom and I agreed on!! ;)

Bummer about Christmas, but I think the big birthday trip way more than makes up for it. Christmas and Disney will be there when you can make it! :thumbsup2

I would love a quick update before we leave!

I've seen Jenny around, but never formally introduced myself. :lmao:

Bummer about Christmas, but I think the big birthday trip way more than makes up for it. Christmas and Disney will be there when you can make it! :thumbsup2

I'm dying to get over there at Christmas...staying in the Lodge. That'd make my life!! One day, one day!

haha head over to Jenny's thread...she posts a TON of pics from NKOTB concerts!!

Five days? Whoa! That's so soon! I'm so excited for you haha
We're going to our mountain property Sunday through Wednesday... of course, that's not as much fun as WDW... but I'll live :laughing:

5 days!!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3: I'm so jealous because I'm at 55 days!

We've never done Kali River Rapids either, but I have no desire to go on that ride. I just hate being soaked from head to toe! Madison really wants to go on it, but then she'll have to go back to the hotel in wet clothes. Yuck! You'll love the trails! There are so many wonderful details to look at and then animals are awesome!

Dance Party!

:dance3::dancer::dancer:party::rockband::jumping1::Pinkbounc:maleficen:stitch::goofy::donald:

Wow! You are going to have the best time!

I hope you get to do all that stuff at Animal Kingdom!

I think I'm a bit behind on your PTR, though....so I'm going back to catch up!

Hi! :rotfl: Kimmy's right, I do have plenty of NKOTB pictures on my PTR. I went to see them 3 times on this little mini-tour they did. I've seen them 10 times overall. I'm a huge blockhead! :lmao:

Kimmy - I can't believe you're so close!!! I just posted on your fb status, so excited for you! :)

Five days? Whoa! That's so soon! I'm so excited for you haha
We're going to our mountain property Sunday through Wednesday... of course, that's not as much fun as WDW... but I'll live :laughing:

That still sounds way fun!! When does school start back up for you?
I'll be thinking of you when I see that yeti!

5 days!!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3: I'm so jealous because I'm at 55 days!

We've never done Kali River Rapids either, but I have no desire to go on that ride. I just hate being soaked from head to toe! Madison really wants to go on it, but then she'll have to go back to the hotel in wet clothes. Yuck! You'll love the trails! There are so many wonderful details to look at and then animals are awesome!

Yay!! You're getting so close!!

I actually don't mind walking around all wet...maybe I'm just weird though. :rolleyes1 We have a similiar ride here in our local amusement park and I LOVE it. The trails will be really great though. I'm excited for pictures!

Dance Party!

:dance3::dancer::dancer:party::rockband::jumping1::Pinkbounc:maleficen:stitch::goofy::donald:

Wow! You are going to have the best time!

I hope you get to do all that stuff at Animal Kingdom!

I think I'm a bit behind on your PTR, though....so I'm going back to catch up!

Yay!! No problem!! I'm so excited!! Most of it is just my excitement haha!

YOU ARE SO CLOSE KIMMY!!!!!! :dance3:

Sorry I haven't been around much.

I'm so excited for yall though! Yaaayy!!

No problem, girl! I understand how busy life can be!!

Hi! :rotfl: Kimmy's right, I do have plenty of NKOTB pictures on my PTR. I went to see them 3 times on this little mini-tour they did. I've seen them 10 times overall. I'm a huge blockhead! :lmao:

Kimmy - I can't believe you're so close!!! I just posted on your fb status, so excited for you! :)

Haha you're such a goofball. I love it. AHHHHHHHH yay!! I'm just bouncing off the walls right now!

I am literally bouncing off the walls with excitement! I can't concentrate on work and I have tons to do!! :laughing: I don't know how i will get through Monday next week. Why didn't I take that day off too? :confused3

Anywho, I really do have to get back to work, so on to Epcot Must-Do's first!

Never Done Before Must-Do's:
-Donald's Fiesta Tour (or w/e its called)-Landon can go on this right?
-Mission: Space-the hardcore side!
-that one thing...where you build your own virtual coaster and then go in the simulator....yeah...that.
-Living with the Land (Steph will love this)

Done Before Must-Do's:
Figment
Test Track (DUH!)
Soarin' (DUH!)
Spaceship Earth

I'm way to excited and busy at work to think of anymore. I might literally go crazy before the day is up. Wish me luck. I need tons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter