I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

princess_momma

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!! I am BACK and planning a new trip!! This ptr is going to be TOY STORY themed, if you couldn't tell from the title! 5 pts for anyone who can tell me whether that quote is from the first or second one!

The link to my last tr can be found here!

This upcoming trip was originally planned to be with my parents again for my son's 2nd birthday in November. However, things didn't work out with them going. So we are now going with 3 of my very good friends! They all have school, so we have to move this trip all the way up to August! We will officially book in about 2 to 3 weeks because everyone has to doublecheck the dates, but right now the dates are August 8th through 15th!

Now for the introduction to the cast of characters!!

Dustin-23 years old, big kid at heart. He is the youth intern at our church! He loves kids of every age and is a really big goofball! Besides helping out with the youth, he works part-time at Red Robin and goes to school. He has been to Disney World twice and is so psyched to go back!

20943_1298459134721_1027676862_9346.jpg

"What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!"

Stephanie-21 years old, Dustin's girlfiend. She has never been to Disney World and is beyond excited. She goes to school full-time and is an art major. Besides that, she also works part-time at a small, local coffee shop. When she has time, she also helps out with the youth kids at church. She is usually very busy though and definitely could use this vacation!

17967_391253430486_886995486_102894.jpg

"What would you say if I get someone else to watch the sheep for me tonight?"

Dillan-19 years old. Another person who helps out with the youth kids at church! He also leads worship a lot and is an amazing musician! He goes to school and is studying marketing and also works at a dental warehouse. He loves Florida and there is even a possibility that he may be living there by the time we go! So he may just meet us there instead of fly out with us! I don't remember how many times he's been to Disney World...not very many though for someone who lived in Florida around 7 years! He's in the blue!

20943_1298459174722_1027676862_9346.jpg

"How do you spell FBI?"

Landon-1 year old! He will be just a few months shy of two by the time we go! He is the light of my life and I love him more than anything. This will be his second trip to Disney World and he loved it so much last time! Sometimes he will even find our scrapbook of the last trip and pull it out and look at it! He gets so excited and loves to look at the pictures! I definitely think he remembers! :goodvibes He loves Mickey and watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse a lot, also most of the rest of the Playhouse Disney lineup, such as Imagination Movers, Little Einsteins and Handy Manny. Other favorites of his include Cars and Toy Story. He is a brilliant, strong little guy! He has been walking since 9 months and has a huge vocabulary now! My favorite word that he says pretty much perfectly is "touchdown". He usually puts his arms in the air when he says it too! I could go on and on about him...he's pretty much amazing! :cloud9: Landon's following quote doesn't just apply to toys in my opinion!

P1040704.jpg

"Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid."

Kimmy-yours truly! I'm 19 years old, will be 20 by the time our trip comes! I work full-time at a car dealership and they have me doing pretty much everything! I also help out with the youth at our church! This will be my second official trip! The other time I have ever been was only for a day! I'm much more excited about Toy Story 3 coming out than say, the third Twilight and I do get made fun of it for it! But I don't care! I'm definitely a princess and even have a tiara that I wear around often! This trip was all my idea because I NEED to get back there...I know you guys understand! I would go alone, but I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie so I need some people there I can do the child swap with! :rotfl2: My favorite ride EVER is Tower of Terror and I NEED to get one of those stuffed yeti's because I forgot last time!

P1040261.jpg

"I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it! I'm think I'm just coming off as annoying."

***ATTENTION! I'm going to have a contest with the quotes! 1 point if you get the movie correct, 2 if you get the movie and character! Enjoy!***

So that's us! We are going to be staying at Pop Century! We're planning on having 6 full days there. One for each of the parks, 1 water park and then another day at whichever our favorite park is! I can't wait! More updates soon!

Joining in. popcorn::

My DD was 18 months the last time we took her to WDW, and she had a wonderful time. She's now 1 month shy of 4 years old and couldn't be more excited!! :) Your little boy is going to enjoy every second.

Looking forward to reading more.

Joining in. popcorn::

My DD was 18 months the last time we took her to WDW, and she had a wonderful time. She's now 1 month shy of 4 years old and couldn't be more excited!! :) Your little boy is going to enjoy every second.

Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks!! I'll bet she is so excited!! Landon will be around 21 months when we go this time, I think! Last time, he was 10 months! Is this going to be your daughter's 2nd trip? What's her name? Glad you are here!

Hey girl, I am here. Love the idea of a Toy Story themed PTR! :)

Hey girl! Thanks!! I'm just uber-excited for the 3rd one so I had to do it! Have you seen the latest trailer? I think there's 3ish now!

This will be her 2nd trip to the World. She went when she was 18 months old. And she's been to DLR twice. Once when she was 6 months old and again when she was 2 1/2. Each experience has been nothing but perfect. ((Her name is Reya))

This will also be my son's 1st trip, but he's only 10 weeks old.

Hey Kimmy! I'm in! I loved your TR last time...it was so much fun to read! Looking forward to reading along:goodvibes

So, the day I finally get back on the DISboards is the day I see you start a new trip report! :goodvibes

Since Jake is obsessed with Toy Story, I know all the answers!

"I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!"
- This quote is from Toy Story 2. :)

"What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!"
- Movie: Toy Story
- Character: Rex

- Character: Bo Peep

"How do you spell FBI?"
- Movie: Toy Story 2

"Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid."
- Character: Buzz Lightyear

"I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it! I'm think I'm just coming off as annoying."

YAAAAAAAAAY! Toy Story makes me all happy inside <3

Hey Kimmy! I'm joining in for this one :)

Great idea to have the Toy Story themed TR but I haven't seen either one in so long I have no idea on the quotes...I feel like I'm a failure as a Disney lover :rotfl2:

Hey girl! Thanks!! I'm just uber-excited for the 3rd one so I had to do it! Have you seen the latest trailer? I think there's 3ish now!

I've seen one maybe once or twice. Fiance and I are so excited about it! We are going to take the little guy to see it. He went to his first movie at the theaters over Christmas and he did great!

Hi Kimmy! Glad you're back, I missed you on here! Can't wait to read more about your upcoming trip. I'm hoping to go in October for my birthday with a group of friends and family. Hope it works out!

And I'm looking forward to the 3rd Twilight movie too! I'm going to see Remember Me in a couple weeks just to see the trailer for it! :rotfl2:

you're going back!!! yayy!!!! I loved all of your pictures from the last trip, they definitely helped me get even more excited and lose some of my anxiety about taking my 10 month old...we went last December for xmas and everyone really enjoyed the trip.

AND

WE'RE GOING BACK IN OCTOBER!!!! I cant wait and i'm so excited for your PTR, its nice to see someone on here close to my age, with a little boy close to my sons age...and we share the same disney obsession lol

Hey, I am here!!! :banana: Can't wait to read all about it, sounds like it will be a great time!!

Hey sugar!

I am here and am excited to read your adventures! :goodvibes

Jumping into the PTR here! We are BIG Toy Story fans here as well!! Looking forward to hearing about all of your plans as well! Sounds like a fun group of people!!
~Beth

im in and here are my answers.

title
Woody TS 2

rex TS1

Boo peep TS 2

Rex TS 1

Buzz TS 2

Rex TS 2

This will be her 2nd trip to the World. She went when she was 18 months old. And she's been to DLR twice. Once when she was 6 months old and again when she was 2 1/2. Each experience has been nothing but perfect. ((Her name is Reya))

This will also be my son's 1st trip, but he's only 10 weeks old.

YAY!! That's really exciting! I will have to go over to your ptr!! :goodvibes

Hey Kimmy! I'm in! I loved your TR last time...it was so much fun to read! Looking forward to reading along:goodvibes

Thanks! I'm very excited and so glad you are here!

I just noticed your avatar..... GO BRONCOS!!! LOL!

lol YAY!! I'm so glad to have another Broncos fan on here! I miss football season already! Just noticed your from CO too! Awesome! (The other Broncos fan I found on here was from NJ lol!)

So, the day I finally get back on the DISboards is the day I see you start a new trip report! :goodvibes

Since Jake is obsessed with Toy Story, I know all the answers!

"I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!"
- This quote is from Toy Story 2. :)

- Character: Bo Peep

"How do you spell FBI?"

- Character: Buzz Lightyear

YAAAAAAAAAY! Toy Story makes me all happy inside <3

YAY!!! I'm glad you are here! You are a pro at the Toy Story lines! I will have the points up in my next post! :thumbsup2

Signing on for another great report!

Glad to see you here, Lessa!

Hey Kimmy! I'm joining in for this one :)

Great idea to have the Toy Story themed TR but I haven't seen either one in so long I have no idea on the quotes...I feel like I'm a failure as a Disney lover :rotfl2:

Haha no problem!! The only reason I've seen them recently is because they re-released them in theaters! lol! Are you planning on going to see the 3rd one or just getting around to it when it's out on video?

I've seen one maybe once or twice. Fiance and I are so excited about it! We are going to take the little guy to see it. He went to his first movie at the theaters over Christmas and he did great!

Aw little guy!! How fun!! Is he excited for the 3rd one?

Hi Kimmy! Glad you're back, I missed you on here! Can't wait to read more about your upcoming trip. I'm hoping to go in October for my birthday with a group of friends and family. Hope it works out!

And I'm looking forward to the 3rd Twilight movie too! I'm going to see Remember Me in a couple weeks just to see the trailer for it! :rotfl2:

Yes I am back!! That would be so fun if you went in October! You will have to let me go! We were going to originally go sometime between September and November but the crazy hooligans I'm going with have school! :eek: The only way we could've gone then is if our trip was shorter! I'm scared of how the crowds will be!

I'm going to see Remember Me for that reason too! :rotfl:

you're going back!!! yayy!!!! I loved all of your pictures from the last trip, they definitely helped me get even more excited and lose some of my anxiety about taking my 10 month old...we went last December for xmas and everyone really enjoyed the trip.

AND

WE'RE GOING BACK IN OCTOBER!!!! I cant wait and i'm so excited for your PTR, its nice to see someone on here close to my age, with a little boy close to my sons age...and we share the same disney obsession lol

YAY!! How awesome!! I'm so glad to have someone in a similiar place too! It's fun! Do you have a tr up? I didn't see a link in your signature, but I will have to look for one!

Hey, I am here!!! :banana: Can't wait to read all about it, sounds like it will be a great time!!

YAY! Glad to see you here!

Hey sugar!

I am here and am excited to read your adventures! :goodvibes

Dawn, I'm so glad you came over! Hopefully my adventures are as amusing as yours! ;)

Jumping into the PTR here! We are BIG Toy Story fans here as well!! Looking forward to hearing about all of your plans as well! Sounds like a fun group of people!!
~Beth

Hooray for Toy Story fans! I'm glad to hear it! We definitely have lots of fun!

Hey Kimmy:-) So exciting that you're going back!

Thanks!! Can you believe how fast our trips are coming up?

im in and here are my answers.

title
Woody TS 2

rex TS1

Boo peep TS 2

Rex TS 1

Buzz TS 2

Rex TS 2

Points coming up soon! :thumbsup2

Okay, so first up...POINTS!!

lauren_elizabeth is in the lead with 15 points! She got all of them correct!
FauntleroyFAN07 is in second place with 12 points! He got every character correct, but was off on a couple of movies! Great job guys!

Now for some updates!

First, some sad news. Well...its more news of a person gone crazy-like literally INSANE!! Dillan is not really wanting to go to Disney World! Why would anyone in their right mind not want to go to Disney World?! I just don't get it! (And I assure you all, it is NOT a money-related issue.) He is still "undecided" but strongly leaning towards "no". I just don't get it. So I will keep you guys updated on that whole ordeal.

The next big change is our dates have shifted to become August 10th through the 17th. Originally they were from Sunday to Sunday, but now they are Tuesday to Tuesday because flights are substantially cheaper! (Like over $100). So, slightly new dates! :thumbsup2

We are not getting any dining plans and I need to go over all the food options with them. I'm not sure how we're planning on doing food...all quick service or a couple sit down meals and which ones those would be and all that jazz. So hopefully I will have updates on that soon! Trust me, it's killing me especially since the ADR window is back up to 180 days and we are already under that! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter