I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Less than 2 weeks!!!! :cool1:

I think Disneyland would be awesome for a 21st birthday!!! I have learned so much about DLR with my TA training and I'd be more than happy to help you out. There are tons of places to go and things to do around DLR.

I'm so excited. I don't think it's fully hit me how close my trip is. I cannot believe I will be back there so soon!

AHHH I will let you know because I know NOTHING about LA!! :goodvibes

13 DAYS! :yay::woohoo::cool1::banana:

I met Ranger Stan when I stayed at WL and he knew what DIS was. And he was about to retire! How did your friend not know? :rotfl:

I don't know how my friend doesn't know!! Must work at a lifeguard for just a little bit and then be hiding under a rock the rest of the time! :rotfl:

That sucks about the DVC owner bailing....that is lame! If you go, Dec 5-10 are good dates...lol....that's when we will be there!

As for LA and DL. I went out there just before I turned 21, right after I graduated college. It was nice and all, but it was no WDW! I am not a big party person, or club goer so maybe that is why I wasn't a huge fan, but it was definitely a neat experience to see LA!! We are planning on a DL trip, but probably not until Olivia is 5 or 6 and I go back to work. My personal opinion is to stick w/ WDW since there is such a variety of things to do there! I'm so excited for you that you are only 13 days out!!!!

I'm so disappointed that first trip fell through. I want to go in December SO bad. I'm not a big party/club person either. But I am dying to hit up DL and also Six Flags Magic Mountain for the roller coasters. We'll see though!!

Oh my gosh, that would've been so cool if I saw your friend! Or if my brothers did, they're the ones who were at the pool all the time haha. AND, I am so super jealous that he's met the Jonas Brothers! I have the biggest crush on Nick :love:

Less than two weeks- Ah!

I'm so jealous that he gets to work at the GF!! And that you got to stay there! Too bad you didn't run into Nick. Maybe next time. I'm still hoping that I'll meet a Backstreet Boy there!! :rotfl: That would make my life!

Hey Kimmy!!

I finally got all caught up on your plans! :thumbsup2 I CAN NOT believe you're going to be in Disney World in 13 days!!!! :dance3: I'm so excited for you!

It's going to be so different for Landon this time--he's gotten to be such a big little boy. And his fauxhawk is sooooo cute, by the way! Michael had a fauxhawk when I met him...now he'd like to have any kind of hair style. :upsidedow

All of the princess pics were a ton of fun. It looks like you and the girls have so much fun together. And I'm glad youth camp was so great! (PS sorry I haven't written back all month....you know how crazy it's been....)

All of your plans sound amazing. I love that you have some chill days mixed in. The next time we go to WDW, we want to definitely have some chill days. It's great that you 3 all like the thrill rides--and that one can stay with Landon! You'll have to do the child swap thing so everyone can take turns.

I'm so excited for you!! Oh--and it's awesome that you're even almost finished with last year's scrapbook... I haven't even STARTED the one from college...or our wedding...or Disney...or the years since we've been in OK...or anything since high school! I've bought lots of stuff, and even printed most of the Disney pics, but I haven't started any of the books. Except I did start the cover page for our Compassion International scrapbook (I'm making one for Mwaro and Enjelica and all of the things we get from them and their pictures and things :goodvibes)

I hope that work goes by SUPER quickly! Oh--and I started a blog for Michael and me. The link is on my FB. Have an amazing rest of the week!!!

Hey Staci!! Yay! I'm glad you made it back over here again! :goodvibes

I can't believe my trip is so close. It blows my mind. I'm so excited. Landon and I look at our old Disney pics all the time. It cracks me up because sometimes he sees pictures of himself when he's all little and points to himself and says "baby"! :lovestruc So cute!! He names most of the other characters too. I'm just so excited!!

The princess party was fun. We're going to try to squeeze in one more BEFORE my trip since they start school while I'm in Disney! Isn't that nuts? School starts so early out here! Youth camp was tons of fun too. There was this water slide of death. I am still bruised-badly..people at work says it looks like someone beat me-and am pretty sure I will have a few scars from that experience. :rotfl: I think it's funny. Makes me feel tough.

It's too bad we don't live closer. We could totally have a scrapbook night once a week or every other week. I think if I tried to really devote some time to it in that way, I could get a lot accomplished!! I love your Compassion scrapbook idea! I may just have to steal that one!

This week has gone by way faster than I ever anticipated thanks to work. Not in a good way though...it's pretty stressful. I will be needing this vacation!! (The most stressful part is claiming rebates and incentives for cars...it's a ton of money and basically we have a deadline to which we have to claim it by and that deadline falls during my trip. So I have to get it done before then.) AHHH I guess it's okay that it goes fast though!

Hi guys.

I'm writing this at night which is weird for me. I'm usually on here in the morning! So let's pretend it's morning so it makes this post a lot easier. Haha.

(pretend starting....NOW!)

Wow...I can't believe it's already Friday!! Where has this week gone? Seriously. I feel like I blinked on Sunday night and here I am on Friday morning wondering how I got here.

Monday? I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything at night...could've forgotten already though.

Tuesday? Went to see "Despicable Me" with Austin. Fantastic.

Wednesday? Youth group and $1 sundaes at Sonic.

Thursday? Caught up on the Dis. :laughing: Played with Landon. It was supposed to be relaxing but I don't feel relaxed. I feel confused as to where time has gone!!

Remember how I had my pre-Disney goals. Well I REALLY want to get them done and now I'm FREAKING OUT about getting them done. I'm almost to single digits and no where close to completing my goals.

I'm going to hopefully try to squeeze in another princess sleepover (because the girls all start school while I'm gone!), have 3 more youth groups before the trip, a Tim McGraw concert, hanging out with Austin and Laurelle (I will be seeing Austin again shortly back in FL! But we used to all be lunch buddies back in the day and want to re-unite! Plus Laurelle goes back to school soon so it's a must-do and not just a hang-out-because-it's-Monday sorta thing!), AND finish a scrapbook, clean a room that a mall may or may not have exploded in and clean a car that a bucket-o-randomness may or may not have exploded in. AND not to mention that whole important packing thing.

I feel the onset of pre-Disney anxiety. The best dang sort of anxiety in the world...but anxiety none the less.

I don't know whether to put dancing bananas or this one :hyper: with this face :scared1: instead of a happy one. :rotfl2: I crack myself up...and I'm really tired. haha.

Well, I read this in the morning so I had no problem pretending it was morning. :)

How cute was Dispicable Me? I loved it and I want to find a minion stuffed toy of some sort when I go to Univesal!

GET YOUR STUFF DONE KIMMY! :rotfl:

Well, I read this in the morning so I had no problem pretending it was morning. :)

How cute was Dispicable Me? I loved it and I want to find a minion stuffed toy of some sort when I go to Univesal!

GET YOUR STUFF DONE KIMMY! :rotfl:

Okay good! I figured everyone would read it in the morning!! ;)

I did love Despicable Me!! I don't know how good you are at claw games, but if you want to fly out here, the claw machine in our movie theater has a ton stuffed minion toys!! :rotfl2:

I'll work on it!! I think I need to have no life on weekends and get it all knocked out during the day then. Because there is hardly ever a day when I come home from work and want to clean. I do scrapbook sometimes at night. Hmmm...so maybe this weekend for cleaning, the weeknights for scrapbooking and next weekend for packing. With all my other random stuff strewn in there somewhere! :laughing: i'll make it happen!

Okay good! I figured everyone would read it in the morning!! ;)

I did love Despicable Me!! I don't know how good you are at claw games, but if you want to fly out here, the claw machine in our movie theater has a ton stuffed minion toys!! :rotfl2:

I'll work on it!! I think I need to have no life on weekends and get it all knocked out during the day then. Because there is hardly ever a day when I come home from work and want to clean. I do scrapbook sometimes at night. Hmmm...so maybe this weekend for cleaning, the weeknights for scrapbooking and next weekend for packing. With all my other random stuff strewn in there somewhere! :laughing: i'll make it happen!

They had minion characters roaming around Universal but that ends this weekend. :(

Good luck girl!

Hey Staci!! Yay! I'm glad you made it back over here again! :goodvibes

I can't believe my trip is so close. It blows my mind. I'm so excited. Landon and I look at our old Disney pics all the time. It cracks me up because sometimes he sees pictures of himself when he's all little and points to himself and says "baby"! :lovestruc So cute!! He names most of the other characters too. I'm just so excited!!

The princess party was fun. We're going to try to squeeze in one more BEFORE my trip since they start school while I'm in Disney! Isn't that nuts? School starts so early out here! Youth camp was tons of fun too. There was this water slide of death. I am still bruised-badly..people at work says it looks like someone beat me-and am pretty sure I will have a few scars from that experience. :rotfl: I think it's funny. Makes me feel tough.

It's too bad we don't live closer. We could totally have a scrapbook night once a week or every other week. I think if I tried to really devote some time to it in that way, I could get a lot accomplished!! I love your Compassion scrapbook idea! I may just have to steal that one!

This week has gone by way faster than I ever anticipated thanks to work. Not in a good way though...it's pretty stressful. I will be needing this vacation!! (The most stressful part is claiming rebates and incentives for cars...it's a ton of money and basically we have a deadline to which we have to claim it by and that deadline falls during my trip. So I have to get it done before then.) AHHH I guess it's okay that it goes fast though!

I'm SOOO excited for you! Yall are going to have the greatest time ever. :dance3: I better get some picture updates, by the way! ;)

Aw, that is adorable that Landon calls himself a baby. I can't believe he's talking so much now. I bet this Disney experience will be so different than your trip last year. He's going to enjoy so many more things! I remember that last year you were hoping he would be walking by your trip...and now he's talking like crazy!

That would be so much fun to have another princess party! But even if you can't squeeze it in before they go back to school, it'd be a great Friday night sleepover idea! OUCH. That waterslide sounds painful!! I hate the ones that beat you up. I like the tube ones better.

A scrapbook night would be amazing! I really think that I need to just make myself set aside one night a week for it. I have tons of pictures developed, but I haven't started the albums... Steal away!! I just wanted a way to keep all of our Compassion stuff in one place--I'm going to use one of the sleeves (it's a Michael's album instead of Creative Memories like most of my books) to hold all of the letters and things from each of them. Enjelica drew us a picture of all of her numbers a few months ago. :lovestruc

Good luck with getting everything finished at work!!! I hate it when work gets stressful. But you'll be at WDW before you know it!!!!! :yay: And don't stress too much about getting everything with the house/scrapbook/car finished. Devote an hour to your car and an hour to your room, and see how much you can get done in each. Then you can feel like you've at least accomplished something, without it taking all day long. And then if it's still bad, you can spend another hour another day. Just a suggestion. :)

Don't stress too much because you'll be on an AMAZING vacation soon!!!

They had minion characters roaming around Universal but that ends this weekend. :(

Good luck girl!

haha I wish I could've been there to see the minions! They're hilarious!

I'm SOOO excited for you! Yall are going to have the greatest time ever. :dance3: I better get some picture updates, by the way! ;)

Aw, that is adorable that Landon calls himself a baby. I can't believe he's talking so much now. I bet this Disney experience will be so different than your trip last year. He's going to enjoy so many more things! I remember that last year you were hoping he would be walking by your trip...and now he's talking like crazy!

That would be so much fun to have another princess party! But even if you can't squeeze it in before they go back to school, it'd be a great Friday night sleepover idea! OUCH. That waterslide sounds painful!! I hate the ones that beat you up. I like the tube ones better.

A scrapbook night would be amazing! I really think that I need to just make myself set aside one night a week for it. I have tons of pictures developed, but I haven't started the albums... Steal away!! I just wanted a way to keep all of our Compassion stuff in one place--I'm going to use one of the sleeves (it's a Michael's album instead of Creative Memories like most of my books) to hold all of the letters and things from each of them. Enjelica drew us a picture of all of her numbers a few months ago. :lovestruc

Good luck with getting everything finished at work!!! I hate it when work gets stressful. But you'll be at WDW before you know it!!!!! :yay: And don't stress too much about getting everything with the house/scrapbook/car finished. Devote an hour to your car and an hour to your room, and see how much you can get done in each. Then you can feel like you've at least accomplished something, without it taking all day long. And then if it's still bad, you can spend another hour another day. Just a suggestion. :)

Don't stress too much because you'll be on an AMAZING vacation soon!!!

I really can't wait to see how different this trip will be for Landon. Some things-like character recognition-will be so much better! Other things-like how he hates his stroller now-worry me! We'll see how it goes!!

I need a scrapbook night too! I really just want to get it done!! Oh and your suggestion helped! I really never have an hour, I just have to use naptime for these things! I cleaned my car and I cleaned like half of my room this weekend! Yay!! Details on that in the next post! ;)

So I missed it yesterday...but I can now officially do the

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yay!! And guess what?! I actually cleaned my car!! And half of my room! I was going to do the other half yesterday...but then my dad was feeling quite generous and funded a pre-Disney shopping spree!! Most of it was for Landon...but here, just look at the pics I took (just because I was thinking of you guys!)

DSC00039-1.jpg

I got a Mr. Potato Head because I'm always wanted one and now I can go get sweet parts from Once Upon a Toy!!
DSC00053-1.jpg

Landon got a little backpack for his carry-on! (It makes me cry when he wears it though because he looks SO grown-up!)

For the inside of his backpack, he got:
DSC00040-1.jpg

Tadoodles, which are just little kid markers basically! It's supposed to be easier for toddlers to hold. I've heard that they're top heavy so it makes it harder and I've always heard they're great, so we'll see!!

DSC00044-1.jpg

He also got a drawing pad!! I'm hoping he doesn't attempt to color the whole plane. Haha. Jk...he won't. I'm just really sad because I love the whole Color Wonder concept and all their stuff but he hates them since the colors have a delayed reaction showing up and so he thinks he's not actually doing anything when he colors. :sad2: Oh well...

He also got a bunch of books. I'll probably have to carry a few for him!
DSC00042-1.jpg

Lion King board book for a dollar at Target! Score!

DSC00050-1.jpg

Little Einsteins book. See the letter part? It's kinda holographic I guess and has those throughout the whole book!

DSC00049-1.jpg

Cars book with reuseable stickers! The pages are like blank scenes from Cars! I think he'll really like it!

DSC00048-1.jpg

A Little Einsteins sticker book! I'm sure he'll love it, and there's so many stickers I won't have to worry about him going through too fast!

DSC00041-1.jpg

Buzz and Woody hot wheels! I know he will love these just because he are hot wheels, even if he doesn't make the TS connection!

I am with-holding all of this stuff until our plane ride so hopefully it distracts him and keeps him occupied enough! He did get a few things he can have now though!

DSC00057-1.jpg

Thomas the train! He looooooves trains! Unfortunately, I have not seen any Chuggington merchandise anywhere, so I have to purchase outside of Disney here! :laughing: He got the engine, a car, and a circle track on clearance for $8! Score! He loves it ridiculous amounts. I'll try to post video later!

DSC00051-1.jpg

Toy Story bubble bath! Haha, yay!!

DSC00052-1.jpg

Light up Toy Story shoes!! YAY! He loves this a ton too and always asks to put them on!!

He also got a bunch of clothes that I will have to post later. I did get one HUGE steal though. So have you guys seen those pajamas that are Buzz and Woody outfits? I've been dying to get him those and just haven't. They usually don't have his size anywhere. I always figured if I found a good enough deal, I'd just get a size or two bigger and save them. Well...I found an amazing deal. At first, I went to Walmart and they were $9 each. So if I got both, it'd be $18. Then I went to Kohls and they had a 2pack with both Buzz and Woody (size 3T, which is just one size too big...looks like it may fit him now though) for $32 BUT had a 50% off discount, so $16, breaking it down to $8 each. Since my dad was funding this shopping spree, I was just going to get them. Well then they didn't ring up properly at the cashier, it came down to $22 and I mentioned it and the lady said for my trouble she'd just take off the discount from there and just subtracted $16 from the $22. Do you know what that means? I got freakin' Buzz AND Woody pajamas for $6!! That's $3 each!! Haha yay! Just had to share!

And what did I get you ask? Well, thanks to Meghan (Dancegrl624) I got a Vera Bradley bag!! I got the mail carrier in Night & Day.
DSC00038-1.jpg

I went for a bigger one that the Hipster because I can easily fit enough diapers and wipes for a day in there! So yay!! I'm so excited. It'll be SO perfect!! I'm very happy with it!

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!

Woo-Hoo!!! That shopping spree was amazing! :dance3::yay::woohoo:

And YOU'RE AT DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Landon looks SO grown up in that picture. He is going to have an absolute blast on this trip! I can't believe you're leaving so stinking soon! And congrats on cleaning your car and 1/2 of your room!

And what did I get you ask? Well, thanks to Meghan (Dancegrl624) I got a Vera Bradley bag!! I got the mail carrier in Night & Day.
DSC00038-1.jpg

I went for a bigger one that the Hipster because I can easily fit enough diapers and wipes for a day in there! So yay!! I'm so excited. It'll be SO perfect!! I'm very happy with it!

I got a shout out!!! :cool1: I adore the mailbag (even though I don't have one) and Night and Day is such a gorgeous print! Everyone I know that has the Mailbag loves it and I think it's going to work perfectly for your trip.

Love all the purchases for Landon. He looks SO grown up in that picture!!!

:cool1: Yay for single digits!

You got a lot of deals- awesome!
That is so awesome you got both the Buzz and Woody PJ outfits for $6!

Oh wow, Landon's really grown up in the pic! He's too adorable :-)

Your bag is too cute Kimmy :cutie:

:woohoo: for single digits! I can't believe it!

This guy is my favorite --> :dancer:

:rotfl2: That guy is great!! I want some more of him!!

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Woo-Hoo!!! That shopping spree was amazing! :dance3::yay::woohoo:

And YOU'RE AT DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Landon looks SO grown up in that picture. He is going to have an absolute blast on this trip! I can't believe you're leaving so stinking soon! And congrats on cleaning your car and 1/2 of your room!

It was such a great shopping spree!! Landon and I were so grateful!! It really saved me a ton, since I was planning on getting most of that anyway, and now I'll have more for Disney!! :woohoo:

If you think Landon looks grown up there, wait until I snap a picture of him with his backpack on! It's ridiculous. Next thing I know he'll be wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase!! :rotfl: But for now...we get to go be kids at Disney World next week!!

I got a shout out!!! :cool1: I adore the mailbag (even though I don't have one) and Night and Day is such a gorgeous print! Everyone I know that has the Mailbag loves it and I think it's going to work perfectly for your trip.

Love all the purchases for Landon. He looks SO grown up in that picture!!!

I'm so excited to use it!! I think it'll be perfect!! I can't wait!!

:cool1: Yay for single digits!

You got a lot of deals- awesome!
That is so awesome you got both the Buzz and Woody PJ outfits for $6!

Oh wow, Landon's really grown up in the pic! He's too adorable :-)

Your bag is too cute Kimmy :cutie:

YAY! Thanks! I was so excited from the deals!! I'll post pics of him in that jammies asap!!

Hi Kimmy!!!!! OMG, I did not realize you were this close!!! YAY! LOVE the bag!!! One of my favorite patterns!!!!! All the TS stuff is awesome and Lando is just too darn cute. He is getting so big.

now that yo ugot the potato head body, you dont have to waste room putting that in the box, also when closing them, i was able to tear the top a little to get the box to close,(which expanded the slit that you use to hold it closed.

that sucker was screaming to be let loose when it was closed, i thought it was going to tear through the sides of it.

Hi Kimmy!!!!! OMG, I did not realize you were this close!!! YAY! LOVE the bag!!! One of my favorite patterns!!!!! All the TS stuff is awesome and Lando is just too darn cute. He is getting so big.

I know Lynn!!! I'm so excited!! You'll be getting a few pics sent your way!! :goodvibes

now that yo ugot the potato head body, you dont have to waste room putting that in the box, also when closing them, i was able to tear the top a little to get the box to close,(which expanded the slit that you use to hold it closed.

that sucker was screaming to be let loose when it was closed, i thought it was going to tear through the sides of it.

Oh thanks for the tip!! That'll be helpful! I can't wait to get my Disney gear for Mr. Potato Head! He'll feel so special! :laughing: Oh did you notice any problems with how any of the parts fit into him? I once read somewhere on here that some of the parts didn't fit as well as others so you should try putting them in a potato first...did you notice any problems with that?

LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

party:

Landon and I have been watching Toy Story every morning! (Well...just parts of it. We don't have enough time for the whole thing in the morning!) He go NUTS when I put it on-jumping around, screaming, clapping. When he sees it, he'll say "toys", "Buzz" or "Woody". He actually says toys and Buzz pretty dang near perfectly but Woody usually sounds more like "Woo-ie!" :rotfl: So cute! It's my current life goal to get this on video, but usually as soon as he sees the camera, he stops what he is doing and says "cheese!" So it's hard to get videos! :sad2:

Anywho...here's a MK must-do list for you guys!

Never Done Must-Do's:
-Philharmagic
-Space Mountain
-Wish in Cinderella's Wishing Well
-SummerNightastic fireworks
-Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Done Before Must-Do's:
-SPLASH MOUNTAIN
-Jungle Cruise
-Haunted Mansion
-Dumbo
-Haircut in Harmony Barbershop (Landon and Dustin are getting them together!)
-Meet oodles of characters
-Shop!

I'm sure there's more...but I'm sneaky-posting at work...so I'll add more later if I think of them!! :laughing:

I'M SO EXCITED!!
:dancer:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Never done Philarmagic or Space Mountain? Are you living under a rock woman?? :rotfl:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Never done Philarmagic or Space Mountain? Are you living under a rock woman?? :rotfl:

I honestly have no idea how I skipped Philarmagic...no idea!!

And Space Mountain was CLOSED last year when I went. I cried. That one is not my fault!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter