I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love concerts too! They are the best!! I wish we could be concert buddies! It is pretty crazy to hear about all these concerts you are attending that aren't NKOTB!! Haha! I bet you're ready for another one for them! I'm ready for some more BSB!! My next one isn't until the 31st though...Tim McGraw for the 3rd time!! :laughing: He's so delicious!!

I will not let Landon be carried. There's no need at Disney World. The only reason I did sometimes at the zoo was because he couldn't see over the dang railings! I feel like such a mean mom because I know I'll refuse to carry him...but I can't carry a 25+lb sweaty little person in that heat/humidity! I'd die! :rotfl2:

I love NKOTB but I'm ready for a little break! I've spent a small fortune on those boys!

I love that you referred to him as a sweaty little person! :lmao:

I love NKOTB but I'm ready for a little break! I've spent a small fortune on those boys!

I love that you referred to him as a sweaty little person! :lmao:

You certainly have spent a lot on them! I'm so jealous you met them. It's seriously on my bucket list to meet BSB. :laughing: (and the side note on my list is: "preferably actually hang out with, but just meeting is fine".) I used to tell my mother, I wished they were still together but really small so I could hire them to be the band at my wedding. She told me that was a bad idea because I would be more excited for them than marrying my husband and I wouldn't even be paying any attention to him! :rotfl2:

He is a sweaty little person sometimes!! :laughing: If I ever hold him while he sleeps, the hair on the area of his head that came in contact with me is all wet and matted. :rotfl: It's gross!! Baby sweat isn't as bad as teenage sweat though...luckily he won't want to cuddle with me those days! :lmao:

You certainly have spent a lot on them! I'm so jealous you met them. It's seriously on my bucket list to meet BSB. :laughing: (and the side note on my list is: "preferably actually hang out with, but just meeting is fine".) I used to tell my mother, I wished they were still together but really small so I could hire them to be the band at my wedding. She told me that was a bad idea because I would be more excited for them than marrying my husband and I wouldn't even be paying any attention to him! :rotfl2:

He is a sweaty little person sometimes!! :laughing: If I ever hold him while he sleeps, the hair on the area of his head that came in contact with me is all wet and matted. :rotfl: It's gross!! Baby sweat isn't as bad as teenage sweat though...luckily he won't want to cuddle with me those days! :lmao:

I haven't met all of them, just one. Donnie. Who is 3rd or 4th on my wishlist of New Kids to meet. :laughing: But one is better than none!

Oh my nephew is getting into the teenage years. He's turning 12 in August and is all about spending his birthday with us at amusement parks. In a couple years he won't want to be hanging out with his family!

I haven't met all of them, just one. Donnie. Who is 3rd or 4th on my wishlist of New Kids to meet. :laughing: But one is better than none!

Oh my nephew is getting into the teenage years. He's turning 12 in August and is all about spending his birthday with us at amusement parks. In a couple years he won't want to be hanging out with his family!

So it would've been like if I only met Howie? :rotfl: There's someone on the boards who posted on Lynn's tr once that she met Brian at WDW!! (I think you were a part of that convo actually!) Meeting a Backstreet Boy there would be the best!!!

I know you gotta treasure it while they still do it. Sooner or later, they become "too cool". :sad2:

So it would've been like if I only met Howie? :rotfl: There's someone on the boards who posted on Lynn's tr once that she met Brian at WDW!! (I think you were a part of that convo actually!) Meeting a Backstreet Boy there would be the best!!!

I know you gotta treasure it while they still do it. Sooner or later, they become "too cool". :sad2:

I think of BSB in terms of NKTOB members like this lol. Nick = Joey, Brian = Jordan, AJ = Donnie, Howie = Danny, Kevin = Jon. I could do the same thing for NSYNC. The formula works! :rotfl2:

They eventually grow out of the "too cool" though. I know I was like that, I never wanted to hang around with my family and now I enjoy and look forward to it!

Hey guys!! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm exhausted!

The end of last week, I went up for our youth's summer camp and had me a blast!! It was so fun!! We played lots of intense games and had an amazing speaker and worship band! It was just so great! I was ready to be home though!! And now I'm at work again. :sad2: How do I get through?

BY REALIZING THAT I HAVE ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY WORLD!!!!

:dance3::cool1::yay::cheer2::banana:

I'm so excited!!!!! I can't even contain it!

Also, while I was at summer camp, I learned that Amy Adams (Giselle) grew up in Castle Rock, CO-which is one town south of me! And she went to high school at one of our rival high schools!!!!!! AHHH isn't that crazy? It excited me like no other.

I hope you all have a magical week! Please let me know how your weekends were!

15 Days!

:jumping1: :earseek:

That is so close!

We did just about nothing this weekend. We did watch 'Edge of Darkness' Saturday night, though. With Mel Gibson? (poor guy) Have you seen it yet? It's really good!

My weekend was good! Spent lots of time on the Disney Store website taking advantage of the free personalization and ordered Olivia a few new things for our December trip! Olivia also wanted to watch lots of youtube videos of other girls going to the BBB since she is so excited to go on our trip. Other than that, we relaxed inside since it is so darn hot down here! We went to church yesterday and then had a relaxing/lazyafternoon! I'm SO jealous that you are only 15 days away!!! We are still 140 days out! Whatever happened to your Christmas trip and planning for your 21st bday trip? I was having fun reading about those as well!

15 Days!

:jumping1: :earseek:

That is so close!

We did just about nothing this weekend. We did watch 'Edge of Darkness' Saturday night, though. With Mel Gibson? (poor guy) Have you seen it yet? It's really good!

13 days now!! I just can't believe it!!

Was Edge of Darkness that one about where he was investigating the death of his daughter or whatever and came into this whole big mess with the nuclear plant or whatever? If so, then yes! If not, then probably not! :rotfl:

Hooray for 15 days!!:yay:

WOOHOO!!!

Ahhhhh! TWO WEEKS! Jealous!

I'm like bouncing off the walls every time I think that 2 weeks from now I will be IN Disney World!!

15 days? WOW! That's very exciting:-)

AHHHHH!!

My weekend was good! Spent lots of time on the Disney Store website taking advantage of the free personalization and ordered Olivia a few new things for our December trip! Olivia also wanted to watch lots of youtube videos of other girls going to the BBB since she is so excited to go on our trip. Other than that, we relaxed inside since it is so darn hot down here! We went to church yesterday and then had a relaxing/lazyafternoon! I'm SO jealous that you are only 15 days away!!! We are still 140 days out! Whatever happened to your Christmas trip and planning for your 21st bday trip? I was having fun reading about those as well!

Aw I LOVE the Disney personalization stuff. How fun. I can't wait to see her in it!! BBB will be the best! I can't wait to have a girl and take her there!! YAY!!

As for my Christmas trip, the originial plan fell through due to the DVC owner we were renting points from changed his mind or something. Lame. I AM working on going still though. We'll see what happens! Keep your fingers crossed!

My 21st birthday is still on. I'm just currently debating between going to LA so I can hit up Disneyland since I've never been and then also have the LA scene for when I turn 21. Not sure though. What do you think?

15 days!!!! Im excited for you!

YAY!! Thanks girl!

Hi guys.

Guess who will be in Disney World in 13 days?!

THIS PRINCESS!!!! :woohoo:

I'm SO excited. Like beyond excited.

Did I mention that I have a friend, Austin, from high school who is a CM? He's currently home for a week or two and last night we went to see Despicable Me together. He was making me so EXCITED, telling me about the new fireworks and ToT, etc! AHHHH!! He's a lifeguard at the Poly and Grand Floridian (Sara...maybe you saw him! I'm going to have to stalk all your pool pics you put up!) He was telling me about people he's met there...like the Jonas Brothers, Tina Fey, Celine Dion and more. WHAT A JOB!!! I'm so jealous! Anywho...him and me (and Landon) are probably going to hit up Hoop-Dee-Doo on one of the two night I don't have adr's. I don't know if Steph and Dustin can afford that extra and I'm sure they'd appreciate a night with the two of them anywho!

Oh and funny story...last night I asked Austin, "Do you Dis?" And he had no idea what I was talking about. And he was like "Do I Dis? What the heck is that? It sounds dirty!" And I was just dying from laughter. I thought you might appreciate that little dose of humor!

13 days!! YAY!!!

P.S. If anyone was wondering, no I haven't done any of the 3 things I wanted done before my trip. haha. My room is still messy, my car is still messy, and my Disney scrapbook remains unfinished. Now I'm worried about having the time to do it all! :laughing:

Less than 2 weeks!!!! :cool1:

As for my Christmas trip, the originial plan fell through due to the DVC owner we were renting points from changed his mind or something. Lame. I AM working on going still though. We'll see what happens! Keep your fingers crossed!

My 21st birthday is still on. I'm just currently debating between going to LA so I can hit up Disneyland since I've never been and then also have the LA scene for when I turn 21. Not sure though. What do you think?

I think Disneyland would be awesome for a 21st birthday!!! I have learned so much about DLR with my TA training and I'd be more than happy to help you out. There are tons of places to go and things to do around DLR.

13 DAYS! :yay::woohoo::cool1::banana:

I met Ranger Stan when I stayed at WL and he knew what DIS was. And he was about to retire! How did your friend not know? :rotfl:

Aw I LOVE the Disney personalization stuff. How fun. I can't wait to see her in it!! BBB will be the best! I can't wait to have a girl and take her there!! YAY!!

That sucks about the DVC owner bailing....that is lame! If you go, Dec 5-10 are good dates...lol....that's when we will be there!

As for LA and DL. I went out there just before I turned 21, right after I graduated college. It was nice and all, but it was no WDW! I am not a big party person, or club goer so maybe that is why I wasn't a huge fan, but it was definitely a neat experience to see LA!! We are planning on a DL trip, but probably not until Olivia is 5 or 6 and I go back to work. My personal opinion is to stick w/ WDW since there is such a variety of things to do there! I'm so excited for you that you are only 13 days out!!!!

Oh my gosh, that would've been so cool if I saw your friend! Or if my brothers did, they're the ones who were at the pool all the time haha. AND, I am so super jealous that he's met the Jonas Brothers! I have the biggest crush on Nick :love:

Less than two weeks- Ah!

Hey Kimmy!!

I finally got all caught up on your plans! :thumbsup2 I CAN NOT believe you're going to be in Disney World in 13 days!!!! :dance3: I'm so excited for you!

It's going to be so different for Landon this time--he's gotten to be such a big little boy. And his fauxhawk is sooooo cute, by the way! Michael had a fauxhawk when I met him...now he'd like to have any kind of hair style. :upsidedow

All of the princess pics were a ton of fun. It looks like you and the girls have so much fun together. And I'm glad youth camp was so great! (PS sorry I haven't written back all month....you know how crazy it's been....)

All of your plans sound amazing. I love that you have some chill days mixed in. The next time we go to WDW, we want to definitely have some chill days. It's great that you 3 all like the thrill rides--and that one can stay with Landon! You'll have to do the child swap thing so everyone can take turns.

I'm so excited for you!! Oh--and it's awesome that you're even almost finished with last year's scrapbook... I haven't even STARTED the one from college...or our wedding...or Disney...or the years since we've been in OK...or anything since high school! I've bought lots of stuff, and even printed most of the Disney pics, but I haven't started any of the books. Except I did start the cover page for our Compassion International scrapbook (I'm making one for Mwaro and Enjelica and all of the things we get from them and their pictures and things :goodvibes)

I hope that work goes by SUPER quickly! Oh--and I started a blog for Michael and me. The link is on my FB. Have an amazing rest of the week!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter