I can do it AGAIN in 2012! Support welcomed!

keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be in the 220's before you get to Disney.

Doing OK, feeling like I am in a bit of a funk but doing OK. Tomorrow I am planning on running another 5 miles at the gym. Did OK in the food department today, yesterday not so much. It does feel good to run again though :)

:banana:240:cheer2:
So excited that number was on the scale tonight after my workout! And I ran 5 miles in 59:40, less than an hour! That's the best time I have had in forever and I ran most of the 5 at a 5.0 pace with about half a mile of 5.2 to make up for the "warm up".
Goal for the next 30 days-10 lbs before Myrtle Beach (230)! And then for the next 30 after that 10 lbs before Disney (220)!! That would put me in great position to make it to 190 by our August trip and being able to fit on the Harry Potter ride at Universal!!! I have heard it is amazing but unfortunately I was too big to fit in the harness last time I went to Universal. I couldn't ride that and a few other coasters I would have loved to go on. This year I am riding those coasters!!!

:cheer2: 237 :cheer2:
I couldn't believe the number when I stepped on the scale tonight after my workout!!! I actually checked 5 times to make sure it was right. And it was. I have left the 240s behind! FOREVER!
45 days and 27 pounds and I am still going strong :) And when I take inventory overall I am 1/4 of the way to my ultimate goal!!! I can't wait to be halfway there.

5 miles today on the treadmill, again in less than an hour (59:35 to be exact). I had to save my calories yesterday and today for the evening meals, yesterday went out to eat and tonight was lasagna at my mom's house. I may do some skiing tomorrow :)

Feel like i'm losing an uphill battle again but I just need to stay off that darn scale! I watched the movie Super Size Me and what a revelation that was. I am surprised I hadn't watched it before but it was a real eye opener. I was just like that guy....he ended up getting addicted to unhealthy garbage fast food and I was guilty of the exact same thing! That is mandatory watching for anyone looking to make a healthy change!!! So I am still plugging along with the workouts, going to stay off that scale until March 1st! (If I can resist the temptation) If getting on the scale is the only temptation I break then that isn't so bad :)

Ok I cannot stay off the scale but that's ok, i'm maintaining at 237 :) Did another 5 miles tonight in under an hour again :) Running way better than I have in a LONG time! Since 2007 to be exact. I am thinking of doing a warrior run here it's 5k but the hills and obstacles should prove to be a challenge. It is snowing here tonight (finally) and hope it continues because I really really want to go skiing!!

I signed up for the Boilermaker 15 K! Doing it again :) My goal this year is a better time and to run the whole thing. I walked a little bit last time, up the hill by the Utica Zoo, I did run the rest of it though. Still holding at 237-238 :( I need to jump start things because I would really like to hit that 230 goal before Myrtle Beach in 3 weeks! Going skiing tomorrow, we are finally getting some snow up here!!

Progress! 236 on the scale after my Sunday "last chance" workout :) So that gives me 6 lbs to lose to hit my Myrtle Beach goal before March 16th. Just shy of 3 weeks to get there. Today I ran 5 miles at the gym on a 1.0 incline at 5.0 the entire time. So I need to set another running goal, maybe five miles on the 5.2 setting by April.

I went skiing yesterday and the conditions were beautiful! It was perfect and I am hoping for another perfect ski day next Saturday!

Light night at the gym tonight, only did 45 minutes of cardio. It's good to have a rest once in a while. Four more days until I get a day off from exercise (Friday). Had a yummy tomato and cheese sandwich for dinner and tomato herb soup. I'm quite certain my life would never be the same if I developed some sort of tomato allergy.

I am really enjoying your posts, you are very inspiring. Keep up the hard work, you are doing great!

Wednesdays are a great day to weigh in, especially after I do 5 miles on the treadmill. Tonight I am 234.6!!! So 4.6 lbs to go until I get to my next goal before Myrtle Beach. I have 14 days to do it :) I also signed up for the Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon today and got 29 dollars off the registration fee they were running a 2 hour and 29 minute Leap Day special today. I figured it was as good a day as any to register! So now I have two runs on the schedule for summer :)

Great job with your running! It sounds like you are being consistent and building a strong base to start your race training for your summer races.

:cheer2: 232.6 :cheer2: So close to my goal I can almost taste it! I have a week to go and I am not sure I am going to make it but I will give it my best try! Ran a personal best at the gym tonight, 5 miles at a 5.2 pace for a total of 57.50. Since I started running consistently again in the beginning of February I have shaved 50 seconds per mile off my pace on the treadmill. I am now at a 11:34 per minute pace. I would like to be able to run less than a 10 minute mile before my first big race in July. I know I won't maintain that pace for the run but to know I can do 5 miles on the treadmill at a 10 minute mile pace will be awesome! Seems like a huge goal but I am feeling great now and I really think I can do it by then. The first 3 miles on the treadmill tonight were like nothing, so easy!! Not bad for a fat chick. So I am hopeful to hit my goal next Wednesday after my workout but if I don't I need to look at the big picture. My goal was to lose 30 lbs by Disney and I have surpassed that goal and I still have a month left. It seems so exciting that in the next two weeks I will see a number in the 220s on the scale!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter