HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max: *nods* Yes, yes you have. Many, many times.

Hermione:Thankyou.*sees Harry writing* Are you and Ronald actually talking to each other on the parchment so that I dont have to see him?

Harry:*tres to hide the paper in his robes* No,ofcourse not.

Hermione:*takes out her wand* Then you wont mind if I practiced a spell on it.*points at the paper* Wingardium Leviosa! *The parchment floats in the air* Waddiwasi. *It flies across the room* Wow,I need to remember that.

Hermione:Thankyou.*sees Harry writing* Are you and Ronald actually talking to each other on the parchment so that I dont have to see him?

Harry:*tres to hide the paper in his robes* No,ofcourse not.

Hermione:*takes out her wand* Then you wont mind if I practiced a spell on it.*points at the paper* Wingardium Leviosa! *The parchment floats in the air* Waddiwasi. *It flies across the room* Wow,I need to remember that.

Max: *raises her eyebrows*

Max: *raises her eyebrows*

Hermione:*shrugs* I need to practice for our big battle coming.And I actually need to practice that spell on something heavier to see if it will work on a DE.*looks around for something she can practice on*

Harry:Other than making me think that you were going to curse me,great job.

Hermione:*shrugs* I need to practice for our big battle coming.And I actually need to practice that spell on something heavier to see if it will work on a DE.*looks around for something she can practice on*

Harry:Other than making me think that you were going to curse me,great job.

Max: *surprised* What big battle?

Max: *surprised* What big battle?

Hermione:*walks over to a table and examines it* Well Adam talked about how something big is going to happen and how the end is coming so I just suppose there is going to be a big battle.I'm not sure what about or why because Adam wont say anything else about it.

Hermione:*walks over to a table and examines it* Well Adam talked about how something big is going to happen and how the end is coming so I just suppose there is going to be a big battle.I'm not sure what about or why because Adam wont say anything else about it.

Max: *frowns* Oh. Him. I'm not surprised you can't get a word out of him, he clearly doesn't like us enough to trust us. He just tells us the repetitive vague replies that he thinks are clever but they're actually so transparent. *rolls her eyes and scowls*

Max: *frowns* Oh. Him. I'm not surprised you can't get a word out of him, he clearly doesn't like us enough to trust us. He just tells us the repetitive vague replies that he thinks are clever but they're actually so transparent. *rolls her eyes and scowls*

Hermione:*looks at her curiously* Well I suppose thats true.But he says it will be dangerous if any of us knew.*pushes the table in front of her* *points at it* Waddiwasi! *The table flies against the wall and breaks* Well that worked,alittle.It weighs alittle like a human so I suppose I can use it.*walks to the broken pieces* Reparo. *The table is fixed*

Hermione:*looks at her curiously* Well I suppose thats true.But he says it will be dangerous if any of us knew.*pushes the table in front of her* *points at it* Waddiwasi! *The table flies against the wall and breaks* Well that worked,alittle.It weighs alittle like a human so I suppose I can use it.*walks to the broken pieces* Reparo. *The table is fixed*

Max: Very good. I hope you don't intend to do that to me.

Max: Very good. I hope you don't intend to do that to me.

Hermione:Ofcourse I wouldn't,I just want to be ready.And to help us right now. Protego Horribilis.Another protection spell,just in case.*thinks for another spell to practice*

Harry:When do you think you'll need all these protection spells?

Hermione:*shrugs* I dont know,but its better to be safe than sorry.

Hermione:Ofcourse I wouldn't,I just want to be ready.And to help us right now. Protego Horribilis.Another protection spell,just in case.*thinks for another spell to practice*

Harry:When do you think you'll need all these protection spells?

Hermione:*shrugs* I dont know,but its better to be safe than sorry.

Max: Yeah, I do protection spells all the time. Of course, I get kiddnapped by Bellatrix about every three months......

Max: Yeah, I do protection spells all the time. Of course, I get kiddnapped by Bellatrix about every three months......

Hermione:See?Now I remember one spell but I need someone to help me with it.Max will you send a spell at me?I want to practice this one shielding charm that I found.

Max: Thank you. You did well too.

Hermione:Thanks.Now Harry,can I try a spell on you?

Harry:*His eyes widen* What kind of spell?

Hermione:Its nothing dangerous,just alittle thing.

Harry:*braves himself* Okay,go ahead.

Hermione:*points at Harry* Obscuro! *A blindfold appears on Harry's face*

Harry:I can't see anything!

Hermione:*laughs* Thats the point.

Harry:*takes it off*

Hermione:Thanks.Now Harry,can I try a spell on you?

Harry:*His eyes widen* What kind of spell?

Hermione:Its nothing dangerous,just alittle thing.

Harry:*braves himself* Okay,go ahead.

Hermione:*points at Harry* Obscuro! *A blindfold appears on Harry's face*

Harry:I can't see anything!

Hermione:*laughs* Thats the point.

Harry:*takes it off*

Max: *laughs*

Max: *laughs*

Hermione:I'm actually not sure if I'll use that spell but its still good to know.

Harry:*puts the blindfold on the floor* Yes,its just great.Now I'm going to bed.*goes to his bedroom*

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* I'm going to bed too.Goodnight.*goes to her room*

ooc: Night!

Hermione:I'm actually not sure if I'll use that spell but its still good to know.

Harry:*puts the blindfold on the floor* Yes,its just great.Now I'm going to bed.*goes to his bedroom*

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* I'm going to bed too.Goodnight.*goes to her room*

ooc: Night!

Max: I'll be up for a while longer, but I'll hed into the school so as not to disturb you. Night! *leaves*

OOC: Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter