HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Awesome.

Max: *reaches the lake* *doesn't hear hermione* *kicks off her shoes* *slowly walks barefoot across the ice*

Hermione:*looks around* Alex?Max?Are you out here?Come on now,we should come inside!*very slowly walks towards the lake*

Hermione:*looks around* Alex?Max?Are you out here?Come on now,we should come inside!*very slowly walks towards the lake*

Max: *slowly walks across the lake* *sees a patronus like figure of her brother* Is it....is it really you? *walks carefully towards it*

OOC: It's not really her brother. It's like a patronus, but it hasn't taken the shape of an animal, it's more of an orb.

Max: *slowly walks across the lake* *sees a patronus like figure of her brother* Is it....is it really you? *walks carefully towards it*

OOC: It's not really her brother. It's like a patronus, but it hasn't taken the shape of an animal, it's more of an orb.

Hermione:*barely hears Max talking* Alex?Max,are you alright?Please say you're just going to jump out and scare me.*walks towards the lake faster*

ooc:Awesome

Hermione:*barely hears Max talking* Alex?Max,are you alright?Please say you're just going to jump out and scare me.*walks towards the lake faster*

ooc:Awesome

Max: Is it you? *hears the ice cracking* *whips her head to look over her shoulder*

OOC: You could either enter here or after my next post where she falls through*

Max: Is it you? *hears the ice cracking* *whips her head to look over her shoulder*

OOC: You could either enter here or after my next post where she falls through*

ooc:I'll enter here and I'll watch her fall through and try to save her.

Hermione:*sees her on the ice and hears the ice cracking**shouts* Max!*runs onto the edge of the lake* Run!Get over here Max!You'll fall through!

ooc:I'll enter here and I'll watch her fall through and try to save her.

Hermione:*sees her on the ice and hears the ice cracking**shouts* Max!*runs onto the edge of the lake* Run!Get over here Max!You'll fall through!

Max: *looks at her* *shakes her head* I can't. If I move at all, the ice will break.

Max: Ugh. Fine. *steps* *ice breaks* *screams* *falls through the ice* Hermione help me or I'm gonna kill you!

Hermione:*runs to the hole* Ofcourse I'm going to help you!Oh,please say I catch her.*takes in a huge breath and jumps into the lake**opens her eyes and tries to find Max*

Hermione:*runs to the hole* Ofcourse I'm going to help you!Oh,please say I catch her.*takes in a huge breath and jumps into the lake**opens her eyes and tries to find Max*

Max: *trying to keep her head above water*

OOC: Where's Harry in all of this? Is he just going to stand there aand let Hermione do all of the work? Joking, of course.

Max: *trying to keep her head above water*

OOC: Where's Harry in all of this? Is he just going to stand there aand let Hermione do all of the work? Joking, of course.

Hermione:*Sees Max and grabs her hand**shakes her head**Lets go of it and gets out of the water**tries to pull Max out of the water by her shoulders*

ooc: Lol,he went back to the AHCR I just didnt write it.

Hermione:*Sees Max and grabs her hand**shakes her head**Lets go of it and gets out of the water**tries to pull Max out of the water by her shoulders*

ooc: Lol,he went back to the AHCR I just didnt write it.

Max: I never told you something: I don't know how to swim. *hits her head against a large chunk of ice and goes unconcious* *head goes under the water*

OOC: Lol

Max: I never told you something: I don't know how to swim. *hits her head against a large chunk of ice and goes unconcious* *head goes under the water*

OOC: Lol

Hermione:Max!*pulls her head out of the water*You're alot heavier when you're passed out and not helping.*pulls her out of the water and lays her on the thicker ice**breaths* Come on Max,you gotta wake-up.

Hermione:Max!*pulls her head out of the water*You're alot heavier when you're passed out and not helping.*pulls her out of the water and lays her on the thicker ice**breaths* Come on Max,you gotta wake-up.

Max: *mutters and murmurs some incoherent nonsense*

Max: *mutters and murmurs some incoherent nonsense*

Hermione:Okay,I guess I'll take that as a take me back to the castle.*takes out her ring and makes them both touch it**portkeys back to the AHCR*Harry!Are you back?

Harry:*runs out of his room**sees Max*Ron!Get out here!Max and Hermione are hurt!*runs next to them on the floor*

Ron:*runs out of his room and to Hermione* What happened?

Hermione:*her teeth chattering* She was on the ice.... and she tried to run over to ...me but she.....she fell through the ice.I went in after her .....but she hit her head and passed out.I'm not hurt,just a few cuts from the broken ice.

Harry:Can she talk?

Hermione:Ofcourse...not.

OOC: Time for delusional max!

Max: *tosses her head to one side* *mutters* Cold, water, ice, moon, mist...... *tosses her head to the other side* No, please, don't leave me Tony, don't leave me here! *head rolls around a bit* Tony just hold on......everything's going to be all right..........just hold on tight, okay.......you gotta stay with me here.....we'll get you out.......just fight the cold, fight the water, fight the ice, fight it........

Max: *tosses her head to one side* *mutters* Cold, water, ice, moon, mist...... *tosses her head to the other side* No, please, don't leave me Tony, don't leave me here! *head rolls around a bit* Tony just hold on......everything's going to be all right..........just hold on tight, okay.......you gotta stay with me here.....we'll get you out.......just fight the cold, fight the water, fight the ice, fight it........

Ron:What is she doing?!

Hermione:*stops her teeth from chattering* Shes reliving a memory,the time TOny fell threw the ice on a prank remember?Harry go get some blankets,Ron get a rag and put it under hot water.Make it hot but not burning,we just need her to wakeup not start screaming.

Harry:*runs to a closet and looks through trunks to find blankets*

Ron:*Goes to the same closet and takes out a rag**goes to a bathroom and gets it hot**runs back to Hermione**hands her the rag*Here.

Hermione:*takes it and folds it**puts it on Max's forehead*Harry those blankets?

Harry:*runs over with three blankets* Here.*holds Max upright*

Hermione:*wraps Max in the blankets*Put her on the couch,when she wakes-ups we need to keep her awake so she doesn't go into a coma or something.

Ron and Harry:*lift Max from the ground and puts her on the closest couch*

Ron:What is she doing?!

Hermione:*stops her teeth from chattering* Shes reliving a memory,the time TOny fell threw the ice on a prank remember?Harry go get some blankets,Ron get a rag and put it under hot water.Make it hot but not burning,we just need her to wakeup not start screaming.

Harry:*runs to a closet and looks through trunks to find blankets*

Ron:*Goes to the same closet and takes out a rag**goes to a bathroom and gets it hot**runs back to Hermione**hands her the rag*Here.

Hermione:*takes it and folds it**puts it on Max's forehead*Harry those blankets?

Harry:*runs over with three blankets* Here.*holds Max upright*

Hermione:*wraps Max in the blankets*Put her on the couch,when she wakes-ups we need to keep her awake so she doesn't go into a coma or something.

Ron and Harry:*lift Max from the ground and puts her on the closest couch*

Max: *not delusional anymore* *but her accent's all weird* Mmm......saw 'im.......all glowy and stuff....like a patronus.......didn't ya see 'im 'Ermione? Still playin'....the game t'morrow.........so don' think......abou' not lettin' me play 'Arry. Ya need.......ya best chaser......

OOC: Night!

Adam: *enters AHCR, sees Max, runs to her side* What happened?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter