HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
*at King's Cross Station*

Max: *pushing a trolley with her trunk, broom and her owl, Penelope* Come on Anthony, it's time we got through the barrier. The others will be waiting, and we need to get on the train soon.

Tony: *pushing a trolley with his trunk, broom and his cat, Merlin* Is......is it hard?

Max: No, it's easy. You just run towards it and you'll pass right through. Go on, I'm right behind you.

Tony: *breathes slowly* Okay. *runs pushing his trolley through the barrier*

Max: *runs after him*

Tony: *looks around* Wow! *sees train* Wow!!!

Max: *laughs*

*At King's Cross Station*

Adam: Ready David?

David: I'm not sure..

Adam: What's up?

David: I'm worried about what house I'll be sorted in.

Adam: Look at me. *bends down to his height* I'm positive you'll be put in Ravenclaw.

David: How do you know?

Adam: Trust me. Now come on! It's time to go!

*both run through barrier*

*At King's Cross Station*

Adam: Ready David?

David: I'm not sure..

Adam: What's up?

David: I'm worried about what house I'll be sorted in.

Adam: Look at me. *bends down to his height* I'm positive you'll be put in Ravenclaw.

David: How do you know?

Adam: Trust me. Now come on! It's time to go!

*both run through barrier*

OOC: He saw it in a vision, didn't he?

I think Tony will have his "nervousness about my hogwarts house" moment closer to the castle.

Max: Hmm. No sign of Melody, William, Hermione, Isabella, Charlotte, Emilia, Harry, or Ron...........*spots Adam and David* There are Adam and David. *waves* Hey!

Tony: *in awe* You're friends with Harry Potter?!

Max: Yeah. He's pretty cool. Maybe I'll point him out later.

Max: Hmm. No sign of Melody, William, Hermione, Isabella, Charlotte, Emilia, Harry, or Ron...........*spots Adam and David* There are Adam and David. *waves* Hey!

Tony: *in awe* You're friends with Harry Potter?!

Max: Yeah. He's pretty cool. Maybe I'll point him out later.

Adam: *waves, comes over* Hey!

Max: I know, it's the strangest thing. In fact, I'm actually not looking forward to being a prefect. Don't worry, I promise to always overlook and deny your misbehaving.

Yes, I'm completely looking forward to a new year. Do you think it will be as exciting as last year?

Adam: Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter