HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam: Looks like it. *continues reading*

Harry:*sighs**gets up and goes to get her bag**walks to her door and knocks* Erm,Hermione?You left your things.

Hermione:*shouts* I dont care! *throws a pillow at the door*

Harry:Okay,okay.*lays her things next to the door**sits back down* That didn't work.

Harry:*sighs**gets up and goes to get her bag**walks to her door and knocks* Erm,Hermione?You left your things.

Hermione:*shouts* I dont care! *throws a pillow at the door*

Harry:Okay,okay.*lays her things next to the door**sits back down* That didn't work.

Adam: Obviously.

Hermione:*In class taking notes*

Ron:*About to fall asleep*

Harry:*whispers to him*Snape'll kill you if you go to sleep.

Hermione:*looks over**whispers* Ron wakeup,what were you doing all night?

Ron:*yawns* I was studying,and talking to Lavender.

Harry:Why were you talking to Lavender?

Ron:*shrugs*

Hermione:*stops writing* You must have talked to her all night.

Harry: Hermione...

Ron:No I didnt,just awhile.

Hermione:*angrily* Awhile?Why were you talking to her for awhile?

Ron:*sits up* Because she was the only one I could talk too.

Hermione:You couldn't have talked to me?

Ron:*As angry as her* No you were too busy talking to Neville.

Harry:Guys,calm down.

Hermione:*angrier* Maybe because Neville can actually talk to me about school work and things we both like,unlike with you.We talk about quidditch or me doing your homework.

Ron:*rolls his eyes* Its your own fault,maybe if we had more things in common we could talk!Lavender and I can talk about the same things.

Hermione:Fine.If you can talk to Lavender more than you can talk to me why don't you?Go ahead,see if I care.It would be better to be away from you than to be with you.

Ron:Fine with me.

*The bell rings*

Hermione:*gets her things**runs to the AHCR*

ooc:Thought it was time for a fight lol.

OOC: Sounds good.

Oh, and the reason I haven't posted a reply to Adam is because she left after her rant and so didn't hear what Adam said. Although she may hold a grudge, I haven't decided whether she'll fully forgive him.

But for the meantime, Alex gets overwhelmed!

*bell rings*

Max: *leaves class* *walks into the hallway*

Gryffindor Student: *walks up to her* Hey Alex. Heard you're on the Quidditch team. Whewn's your first match? Wha are you playing?

Max: I don't know, I'll have to ask one of my team mates.

Slytherin Student: *loudly* You hear about that new Gryffindor girl? I bet she'll be a terrible player!

Slytherin Students: *laughs*

Gryffindor Student: Hey watch your mouth, Kilburn!

Kilburn: You gonna make me, Mornway?

Mornway: I will if you don't shut up about our Chaser!

Max: Um, guys?

Kilburn: *ignores Alex* You wanna fight me Mornway?

Mornway: *ignores Alex* Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. It sure would be nice to smack you upside the head in front of your friends though.

Max: Um.....

Gryffindor Girl: *walks up* Oh just ignore them, Mornway fights everyone, and he never gets in trouble or anything. I wouldn't feel guilty.

Ravenclaw Student: *walks up on Alex's other side* So where do you come from? Ireland? I love your accent! Where did you go to school?

Hufflepuff Student: *walks up behind Alex and throws her arms around her shoulders* Yeah, you're cute accent and your looks seem to get looks from everyone. You really have the first pick, so to speak. So do you like anyone?

Max: Um, I don't think he really needs to fight just because of the Slytherins. And um, yeah, I'm from Ireland. I was homeschooled along with all of my friends. I've, um, noticed. No, I don't like anyone.

Gryffindor Girl: Slytherins are his favorites to fight, as long as he wins.

Ravenclaw Student: Yeah. Every girl would love to be you, you know Alex? All of the attention, beauty, smarts, talents......

Max: Um....

Hufflepuff Student: So you see, you're quite the catch honestly. Don't know why you don't like anyone. Everyone seems to like you.

Kilburn and Mornway: *still shouting at eachother*

Max: Um......

*chaos increases around her*

Max: *feels overwhelmed* *sees Hermione* *throws her a "save me" look*

OOC: Sounds good.

Oh, and the reason I haven't posted a reply to Adam is because she left after her rant and so didn't hear what Adam said. Although she may hold a grudge, I haven't decided whether she'll fully forgive him.

But for the meantime, Alex gets overwhelmed!

*bell rings*

Max: *leaves class* *walks into the hallway*

Gryffindor Student: *walks up to her* Hey Alex. Heard you're on the Quidditch team. Whewn's your first match? Wha are you playing?

Max: I don't know, I'll have to ask one of my team mates.

Slytherin Student: *loudly* You hear about that new Gryffindor girl? I bet she'll be a terrible player!

Slytherin Students: *laughs*

Gryffindor Student: Hey watch your mouth, Kilburn!

Kilburn: You gonna make me, Mornway?

Mornway: I will if you don't shut up about our Chaser!

Max: Um, guys?

Kilburn: *ignores Alex* You wanna fight me Mornway?

Mornway: *ignores Alex* Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. It sure would be nice to smack you upside the head in front of your friends though.

Max: Um.....

Gryffindor Girl: *walks up* Oh just ignore them, Mornway fights everyone, and he never gets in trouble or anything. I wouldn't feel guilty.

Ravenclaw Student: *walks up on Alex's other side* So where do you come from? Ireland? I love your accent! Where did you go to school?

Hufflepuff Student: *walks up behind Alex and throws her arms around her shoulders* Yeah, you're cute accent and your looks seem to get looks from everyone. You really have the first pick, so to speak. So do you like anyone?

Max: Um, I don't think he really needs to fight just because of the Slytherins. And um, yeah, I'm from Ireland. I was homeschooled along with all of my friends. I've, um, noticed. No, I don't like anyone.

Gryffindor Girl: Slytherins are his favorites to fight, as long as he wins.

Ravenclaw Student: Yeah. Every girl would love to be you, you know Alex? All of the attention, beauty, smarts, talents......

Max: Um....

Hufflepuff Student: So you see, you're quite the catch honestly. Don't know why you don't like anyone. Everyone seems to like you.

Kilburn and Mornway: *still shouting at eachother*

Max: Um......

*chaos increases around her*

Max: *feels overwhelmed* *sees Hermione* *throws her a "save me" look*

Hermione:*before she runs to the AHCR**runs over to Alex* Move on,move on!Mornway,you're very nice for taking up for my friend here and I'm sure she appreciative but we really must go.Kilburn,just shutup and go away.Alez could fly circles around you.*to the group around them* And don't you have anything better to do than stare at a stupid fight and talk to the new girl who is plainly overwhelmed?*takes Alex's hand* Lets go. *runs them both to the AHCR*

Hermione:*before she runs to the AHCR**runs over to Alex* Move on,move on!Mornway,you're very nice for taking up for my friend here and I'm sure she appreciative but we really must go.Kilburn,just shutup and go away.Alez could fly circles around you.*to the group around them* And don't you have anything better to do than stare at a stupid fight and talk to the new girl who is plainly overwhelmed?*takes Alex's hand* Lets go. *runs them both to the AHCR*

Max: Oh thank you Hermione! What would I do without you? *enters the AHCR* Hi Harry. Oh my gosh, it was so chaotic out there! It was completely overwhelming! I never want that to happen again!

Max: Oh thank you Hermione! What would I do without you? *enters the AHCR* Hi Harry. Oh my gosh, it was so chaotic out there! It was completely overwhelming! I never want that to happen again!

Adam: Hmm...Let me guess, an ambush? Well, you are pretty now. You need to get used to it.

Hermione:*barely smiles* I suppose you might just die.Excuse me. *throws her bag at the wall,runs to her room and locks the door*

Harry:Hermione!*sighs* *To Max* What happened?

Adam: Hmm...Let me guess, an ambush? Well, you are pretty now. You need to get used to it.

OOC: If you didn't read the very long post, she's still mad at him.

Max: Hmm. *sits in a chair farther away from Adam but still clkose to the group*

Hermione:*barely smiles* I suppose you might just die.Excuse me. *throws her bag at the wall,runs to her room and locks the door*

Harry:Hermione!*sighs* *To Max* What happened?

Max: Mornway asked if I really was on the team and when was my next game and who were we playing. I replied, and Kilburn and some of the Slytherins heard me. He made fun of me, and well.......if you know Mornway and Kilburn, or if you at least know Mornway, you can guess what happened next. A crowd gathered, and then some girls came over and started bugging me. Thankfully Hrermione saved me.

OOC: If you didn't read the very long post, she's still mad at him.

Max: Hmm. *sits in a chair farther away from Adam but still clkose to the group*

Max: Mornway asked if I really was on the team and when was my next game and who were we playing. I replied, and Kilburn and some of the Slytherins heard me. He made fun of me, and well.......if you know Mornway and Kilburn, or if you at least know Mornway, you can guess what happened next. A crowd gathered, and then some girls came over and started bugging me. Thankfully Hrermione saved me.

Harry:Wow,I can't believe I didn't see it.I was too busy talking to Ron..-

Hermione:*hears Rons name**throws another pillow at the door*

Harry:I was too busy.

Harry:Wow,I can't believe I didn't see it.I was too busy talking to Ron..-

Hermione:*hears Rons name**throws another pillow at the door*

Harry:I was too busy.

Max: *raises her eyebrows* By the way, when is my next game and who are we playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter