How to turn a romantic, affordable trip for 2 into a ruckus.

Oh my....where do I start?! I have had THE best fun reading your TR the past two days - you have an amazing writing skill and hands down this is THE best TR ever! I usually do not read TR's without pictures mostly because I am a visual person and need pics to relate but your TR doesn't need any pics (altho it would be fun to see some more - ;))

I have been trying to write a book and get it published (I won't disclose on the Boards what it is about because last time I did that a few years ago, I saw a very similar book on the shelves of Barnes & Noble - pure coincidence I'm certain). Any who.....I would love to PM to you to get your opinion on something my kids have been wanting me to do for over 5 years. And you're the perfect victim....I mean candidate.....for my project :upsidedow:scratchin

Your family vacation could be reversed to mirror our last Disney vacation except I took 3 of my boys. What a fun trip you had and I can't imagine your family doing it any other way. I hope you got to ride 7DMT on a future trip and that your girls get to join you again. I'll have to take a look at your ticker to see what other trips you've taken - please share your adventures with all of us. We love reading all about them!

Feel free to PM me any time.
Do you have a TR?

Thanks for the encouragement and complements.

Loved this TR. I like that great and not so great moments are all discussed and perspective offered as to why the great outshines the mr so great!!

Please write more and I promise you have readers

I've started my next trip report on our June trip here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3337486

UPDATE: I've also started my trip report thread for my September 2014 trip. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3369580

It was suggested in that thread that I post a link from this report (March 2014) to that one (June 2014). I think this is what the poster meant.

If not, well, here is a photo of the world's largest drum.

PS - thanks again for reading my TR and for all the positive comments. Each and every one made me feel really good. Thanks.

Just read your whole TR tonight and LOVED it! Thank you so much for making us laugh out loud! Wow, could I relate to your report!

Thank you for an amazingly funny, touching & entertaining TR! One of THE best I've ever read. I don't think I've ever LOL so much reading a TR! I felt like I was on the trip with you. Your daughters are beautiful. It must have been an adventure during their teen years. I had two boys 17 months apart, & then finally my little girl almost 6 years later. Love her so much, but can't imagine a teen her times three! Can't wait to start reading your next report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter