How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

I need help. all i get is a box. no name nothing. i am checking the transparent box. IF some one wants to they can do it for me. i dont care about the font. would like it a BRIGHT color. I want it to say Stephanie
THANKS!!!!

Stephieann said:
I need help. all i get is a box. no name nothing. i am checking the transparent box. IF some one wants to they can do it for me. i dont care about the font. would like it a BRIGHT color. I want it to say Stephanie
THANKS!!!!
I got a box at first to had forgotten to change under optional composite attributes to IN

I just PM'd you. :flower:

Stephieann said:
THANKS!!!!

YAY YAY YAY, it's too cute !! Thanks OP and Iluvcountry !!!!!!!!

When you went to "output" and saved your name. Did you right click on the name on top or one of the 3 that were on the bottom. When I did mine i wasn't quite sure which one to save but the top one was the only one sparkling right so I saved that one and mine works great.

TO: Stephieann and I_Luv_Terry . . .

I just PM'd you with very detailed instructions. Hope it helps!

Debbie :flower:

So, anyone know how to make your own animated .gif?

disneyaggie said:
TO: Stephieann and I_Luv_Terry . . .

I just PM'd you with very detailed instructions. Hope it helps!

Debbie :flower:
OH please help. no twinkle still :guilty: :badpc:

i can make the names glittery for the ppl it didnt work for just tell me! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter