How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

:wave2: Just wanted to say thanks,
I actually managed to create a signature without any help from my family!
:cool1:

iggbees,
thanks so very very much for the visuals!! It showed me immediately what I was doing wrong. Whew!

ilovedisney4vo.gif

How's this?

I just must be stupid with computers cause I can't even get those ticker things into my sig. :confused3

Yippeeeee! I was able to do it too...

Love to see my name in "lights"... :rotfl:

iluvcountry said:
Ok, go to www.magickstudio.com and follow these instructions carefully. Click browse and pick the text you just saved. Wait for it to load then go to composition. Click browse then select the glitter. Change gravity to centered and compose should be switched to in. Then check the box that says tile across and down the image canvas. Then click composite. Wait for it to load then go to output. Select gif, then click output. Ta dah! That is what it will look like. Right click and save. Post when you are done. Then I will give you the final step.

Anyone know how long magickstudio is going to be down? Everytime I try to get on it won't work.

I need to reduce my glitter Meeko in my sig because I'm over the amount of space we are allowed to have.

If I can't get on this site then I don't know how to reduce my Meeko.

Any suggestions?

Okay, I had a glitter name, it was working great fora long time then all of a sudden it went bye bye :sad2: I remember It took me FOREVER to do this the first time. Is there someone out ther willing to help me or possibly do this for me? I would truly, truly appreciate it :p

I can email you my original glitter signature, I saved it in my pictures. Thanks in advance

iluvcountry said:
I can tell you how, or I can make one for you if you want. Let me know. :sunny:

I have a sparkly signature, but I need to know how to put it into my signature so it displays correctly...can you help me please?? :wave:

iggbees said:
i made the following instructions from screen grabs. i hope this is legal. :)

this is the page after you pick the font you want.
Picture-3.jpg

hope that helps everyone who is having trouble!

iggbees: I just sent you a PM. Please help!!! :worship:

Got your PM, iggbees. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter