How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

Azure said:
I finally did it!!

Look!!

[/IMG]http://www.magickstudio.com/workarea/d43f3bd281bb09c946acbad66a467ef964548d4bc2cc11274c3e6c520f4d8e16/Flag.gif[/QUOTE]

Try it again ....except you need to flip and

Let's see if this works.

Whohoo! It does! Thanks again SOO MUCH to wisbucky and iluvcountry. You are awesome! :flower:

iggbees said:
i have some screen shot instructions if people want me to post them? just let me know!

If, it hasn't been posted before, pleasee post your screen instructions!

i made the following instructions from screen grabs. i hope this is legal. :)

this is the page after you pick the font you want.
Picture-3.jpg

after you click the all options box, this should pop up.
Picture-5.jpg

you'll click on the create logo button and get your text in the top middle of the page. right click and save it somewhere where you'll be able to find it.

then you'll go to that other website and upload your picture using the browse button and then the view button after you pick your image. once uploaded, you'll click on the button on top that says composite.

it will bring you here:
Picture-11.jpg

follow the instructions on that page and you should see a picture of your image come up on the new page that loaded.

once that is done, click on the output bar on top. this will bring you to the place where you can save your picture.

Picture-12.jpg

follow the instructions that i have there and then right click on the image in the new page and save it to your computer.

hope that helps everyone who is having trouble!

Thank you very much for the great directions....finally have my sparkly!!

Hi there! I have been sent here from another thread to get my signiture. I am SO NOT computer literate and I already tried part of this. I got to the fonts and I have no idea where the "all options" thing is. Also, when I saved my color... I have no clue where I saved it to (my bad!!!). PLEASE help me... it would SO make my day!!! I want my name in blue sparkle Mickey Mouse ears. Once again.... please help make my day! Karen

Iggbees... just saw what you had posted.... that page did not look like the page I pulled up... Where did you get that? Where do I go? Karen

dreamakermom said:
Iggbees... just saw what you had posted.... that page did not look like the page I pulled up... Where did you get that? Where do I go? Karen

which page are you having a problem with? the page for the text or the page for the composition of the image?

iluvcountry said:
Now go to www.flamingtext.com/fonts . Pick a font, any font you like. Click it then type in the text. Make sure under select style you have it plain. Choose a font size, I suggest 40 or 50. Then click all options and scroll down to the bottom and click the box by transparent. Leave antalising or whatever it says checked too. Wait a couple seconds until the text shows up and right click it and save it to your computer. Post once you are done. :sunny: Then I'll give you the next step.

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been trying to follow along but when I click on it there's no place to type in my text. I'm trying to use the Mufferaw font. Also the ads are really clogging things up. Help! What am I doing wrong?

i figured out how to do a sparkly signature for Dis, does anyone know how I can do something similar for my e-mail signature? I do not use aol, we use comcast and outlook express. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Great instructions! THANKS!!!!

I never would've figured out how to do this on my own :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter