How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

You know, I can do the whole thing, but my signature doesn't really glitter at the end (it takes ages to switch frames). Any ideas?

(It's not my Tinkerbell pic, BTW!)

Edit - got it now! (doing this for MySpace but will add it to my signature here soon!)

Whoo hoo! I did it! My husband is sitting on the couch asking me,"what are you doing?" He's nosey, but he won't get my excitement over this! I will have to fine tune and play some more tomorrow. Thanks for the help!!! :love2:

OK, why am I not 'sparkling'?? Its getting late, my brain is just about at maximum capacity tonight! I'll check back tomorrow.

Ooooh. I love this thread! Don't have time to do it now... so just subscribing!
Thanks! :flower:

For those who are still "sparky challenged" (hey, I can say that, I have been there!), I actually sat down and typed a VERY detailed list of instructions that helped tons. Should any of you wish for me to send it to you, just PM me with an e-mail address and I will send it to you as a Word attachment.

Again, many MANY thanks to wisbucky and iluvcountry for their assistance and patience. :flower:

I love all the new signatures on the DIS boards! Thanks again for starting this thread!

I love seeing all the sparkly signatures, and the creativity that has gone into them.

This looks like a good place for a heads up/reminder about the guidelines for signatures, so we can be sure the Signature Fairy doesn't visit and remove the signatures for being too large!

I've stuck a post with the Signature Guidelines at the top of the VMK forum, here - DIS Signature Guidelines.

The main things:

Filesize - all of your images added together need to be 50K or less

Physical size (in pixels) - each graphic can be a maximum of 200 pixels tall and 550 pixels wide

Number of graphics - up to 3 graphics, including countdowns, screenshots, signature images, etc.

Yay! :Pinkbounc I finally got it to work. For some reason I couldn't save the sparkles as a gif--only had the option for bmp. The other "sparkle" site listed a few pages back worked better for me.

Thanks for the instructions!

Disneyaggie!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you SO much for literally walking me through this!!! :love2: You are such a doll!!! You made my day! Thanks again!! :banana: :banana: Karen

dreamakermom said:
Disneyaggie!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you SO much for literally walking me through this!!! :love2: You are such a doll!!! You made my day! Thanks again!! :banana: :banana: Karen
Wow! Your sparkly looks too cool! :cool1:

It was a delight talking with you. Like I said, if it wasn't for wisbucky and iluvcountry, I would still be stumped!

Enjoy! :flower:

Does anyone keep getting this, when trying to put in the sparkly?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@magickstudio.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Has any one gotten this?

Their name with a sparkly small box in front of it?

What am I doing wrong? Help!!!!

Hi-I'm trying to add a sparkly sig and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I've been trying to use the directions on the first page and have gotten to magick studio. When I get to the part where I'm supposed to see my image, the sparkles are there but they aren't moving-does that make sense? Am I supposed to be able to see them moving at this point or not?

Edited to say thanks & I guess you need to wait for the next screen to see it sparkly! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter