How many of ya'll been "bitten" by the Concierge "bug"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF99: Thanks for the awesome link.... if I close my eyes, I am back at my wedding day, dancing w/ my new hubby!! :bride: :groom: Oh, and a Happy, Happy B-day to your DD!!! :bday:

Tammy: So happy to hear your mom's improving! :sunny:

Woodysroundup: I know how frustrating waiting is.... but, hang in there! Prayers and Pixie Dust coming your way! :goodvibes

luckywife & sr6888: Have a magical trip!!! :earsgirl:

To all the other Lizards.... Have a great morning!

Enjoy your LONG weekend! :wave:

Woody--I will be thinking of you, hope everything works out well with your pregnancy.
I actually started packing! I have a question. If you have a purchase sent back to your room, does it arrive at the front desk, the concierge desk, or is it delivered to your room?:wave2:

Woody-my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Goodferry-when I was at the Poly CL in Jan they delivered the packages to the room. I found it especially useful for sending those attraction photos back-don't want those to get crushed in the parks.

Bought some large bulky items in April and had them sent back. They were in our room the next day.

I know words are not enough but we wish you all well. Waiting is the most difficult part. PD and all the best!

Good Morning Lizards!!

My mom called me this morning and told that she has lost 20 lbs of fluid since Monday. Isn't that wonderful? Thanks again for you continued concern and prayers. James 5:16 says that the prayers of a righteous man availth much.

Woodysroundup: Prayers and good thoughts are going out to you and your family.

Have a great day!

Woodysroundup - I can't begin to imagine how you feel right now. You are definitely on the prayer and PD list, sweetie!

Tammy - I'm glad to hear your Mom is improving.

Goodferry - You are soooo right....work, work, work!

:wave2: - Just poppin' in to say "Good morning" to all of you!

prayers and much PD coming your way!! With hopes that the 12 days go by fast for you, I too know how hard it is to wait ....:hug:

OK....loooks like some of our sweet lizards need more :hug: and lots of prayer.

Woody...keep us posted, sweetie! think positive thoughts and take deep breaths....you have us at ANYTIME to talk to and lots of shoulders here for you in this lounge!::yes::

Everyone....I'm in the process of starting a new LOUNGE LIZARD thread! This little puppy has reached the 150 page mark and I'll be linking the new one to this one so no one will be MIA.....

tammy...glad to hear mom's improving. :hug: to you, too!:wave2:

goodferry...and luckywife & sr6888...Have a WONDERFUL WDW CL vacation!
We'll be waiting here for your reports!:teeth:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter