How many kids do you have?

Technically we have 2 kiddos - DS 5 and DD 14 1/2 months. However, DD is waiting for us to come get her in China.

We're not sure if we're going to have more but DS thinks there needs to be 3 kids in this house. We'll have to see how things go with 2.

One of my SIL's best friends had her 6th not too long ago and I don't know if she's done or not.

I'm used to friends having 3 or more kids. It's the norm for me. I do think it's kind of weird for someone to think that 3 kids is a large family. Large to me is anything over 5!

One- and no plans for more.

P.S. I am an only child and LOVE it! I wouldn't trade it for the world. And I have always said that there is a difference between being spoiled, and being a spoiled BRAT. My son may be spoiled, but he will never be a BRAT!

One- and no plans for more.

P.S. I am an only child and LOVE it! I wouldn't trade it for the world. And I have always said that there is a difference between being spoiled, and being a spoiled BRAT. My son may be spoiled, but he will never be a BRAT!

I always like to remind people...

You've never seen SuperNanny or Nanny 911 at a house with an only child! :rotfl::rotfl:

we have 2 princess:'s
17 ( 18 in November :scared:) and 9 ( 10 in July)
:lmao: I work in daycare, and my classroom is 2's so each day i take care of 5 two year old boys :) does that count? LOL

I am # 3 in my family, and i do not ever remember being told i was from a "large" family :scared1: :laughing: I think thats crazy talk! My DH is #1 of 4

my DD9 best friend is a from a family of 8 children. my DD17 had a good friend when she was younger that was the baby of 6 girls.
It does not phaze us at all - we live in a small city, and we have several families that have 8 or more children. the largest i believe is 13 ~ all boys

We've got 2 dd's and 2 ds's 10, 9, 4, & 1... Everyone thought were were insane.. (including my own mother)... (she loves it though) but, I think it's perfect.. If we had, more time / money / space in our house, I might have gone for 5... but we're at our limit now, plus I'm 41... (and we can't fit in Disney if we keep having more) . I wouldn't want to be octomom or the duggars... It's tough being out numbered.. but 4 is managable... 14 or 18 is unthinkable.. :confused3

Just two here but we tried for more; just not going to happen. I couldn't take anymore of that kind of heartbreak.

But, I do think it's a regional thing. Our close neighbors up the hill have seven. Our good friends who used to live next door have three. One of the kids on our robotics team is the oldest of six. One of the well known families in town has five or six. Actually, now that I think about it, families in this immediate area with one or two are in the minority. A couple towns away, there's a group where 5+ is the norm.

NHWX

I am never sure how to answer this one. I have 3 a boy 16, a girl 12 and a girl 11. I also have an boy angel in heaven who woulld be 15. So I technically have 4 kids but really have 3.

We have 2 kids And both are girls Sarah 9year old and margret 7 year old ...And both girls are so cute and adorable

I have had 6 kids DD 27, ds 14, ds 11. #1 dd died at age 26, #3 ds died at age 18, and #4 dd died at 14 hours.

I don't consider three a large family at all. I have a DS11 and a DD9. I would have had more but I started way late in life.

Hiya
Im new on this board

I have a son called Morgan whos 6 months and Im nearly 3 months pregnant with our second child

Our next trip is 1st March 2010 cant wait

We have 3 too!! DD5, DS3, DS1.

Before DS1 was born I always felt like someone was missing and now our family is complete:grouphug:

I have 2 girls, ages 5.5 and 2.5. I've often considered a 3rd child, but I jus love the relationship my DD's have developed - they are so close and I worry about what a 3rd child would do to that dynamic.

I pretty much don't need to worry anyway, because by most people's standards I'm too old to have any more kids anyway. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter