How long is your hair and how often do you wash it?

Shoulder length and curly. I washed it every day until a couple years ago when I learned you really shouldn't. Now I condition every day and wash maybe every 5 days. I dry with a microfiber towel.

I have long thick (well was thick but no as much as I get older) dry wavy hair. I wash twice a week. Doesn't get oily...maybe around day 4 it gets a little oily around face (bangs area).

EVERYDAY! I have very long hair, but would wash it everyday regardless. I work right by people's faces, if you only wash your hair 2x per week or less, it stinks. You may think otherwise, but I promise it does. Nothing is grosser than the smell of greasy, dirty unwashed hair.

Shoulder length and wavy, but no body because my hair is so thin. I wash it at least once a day in the morning. If I have a swim I wash after the swim to get the chlorine out. If I have a bike or run I may take a shower and wash it depending on how hard the workout was. If it was an easy run or bike then I just rinse off in the shower without washing my hair again. It can wait til morning.

Mine, as I suspect most people, isn't about the length but rather the type of hair.

My hair is fine and thin and would get oily if I didn't wash everyday which is never dependent on how long or short my hair is--the oily part is at the roots. On that note showers at night with my hair end up with my hair looking/being oily by morning thus showers are taken in the morning. I mention that because I know people who wash their hair at night. That just won't work for my hair.

Shoulder length, curly and thick.

I don’t wash with shampoo but once a week or maybe twice a week. Between, I just use conditioner every day.

My hair is a bit longer—when dry a bit past my shoulders, when wet probably halfway down my back and my routine is similar. I shower at night and always condition and 1-2 times a week I shampoo. I then section it it to 3 sections, add more thick, heavy conditioner and divide each section in 2 and then twist those strands together and clip them on top of my head—a very sexy going to bed look . My hair can still look dry and a bit frizzy the next day depending on the heat and humidity.

Twice a week. Sunday and Wednesday unless I have more time. I have very curly, thick hair. I straighten it on washing days and use dry shampoo in between as needed. It’s so much easier than washing(wetting) it everyday to let it dry naturally HOPING for a good outcome.

I have long hair, to my shoulder blades, and it's dry. The less I wash, the better it looks and the easier I can style it. I'm pretty terrible at styling my hair, but a day or 2 dirty and I can make it look pretty nice.

EVERYDAY! I have very long hair, but would wash it everyday regardless. I work right by people's faces, if you only wash your hair 2x per week or less, it stinks. You may think otherwise, but I promise it does. Nothing is grosser than the smell of greasy, dirty unwashed hair.

I agree- the 2nd day is passable if necessary but the 3rd day it smells- hate to be in a tight space near someone that has not washed their hair in 2 days, it stinks even if they are not a "sweaty person" it still smells.

Just past my shoulders and it depends on what I'm doing. If I need to be presentable I'll wash it every day. If I can be sloppy, I'll skip washing and throw it in a bun or pony, but my scalp gets oily and itchy usually by about the 48 hour mark.

Shoulder length but longer in the front. I wash it twice a week. This time last year it was almost to my waist and still washed it twice a week.

Halfway down my back. Washing varies from daily to every other day, just depends on how I feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter