How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

I always forget to really stop and look around when we are in Toon Town. There are so many details that get overlooked. Such a neat area of the park.

Mmmm, an ice cream sandwich!

I know. I know that a lot of people that never visit the area because it is themed for kids but I love it.

WOW, there were so many cool ears. I think you got a great pair.

Love how cute Toon Town is :goodvibes

I know right? I am pleased with the ones I got thank you.

Great photos of the ears merchandise and Mickey's Toon Town.

Thanks Bret!

2012-03-06181336.jpg

This is our newest baby Roy.

Awwww, you got another dog??? CUTE!

Love the ears......and all the pics of the choices.....where did you take those pictures?? I think I totally missed seeing most of those.......

Love playing in ToonTown......you can't help but act like a kid when in there!!! Glad to see you both had fun checking it all out!!!

You know, I have yet to get a pair of ears. I had some for the kids when they were little, but their heads were too big!:rotfl: I need to get myself a pair, though. None of that princessy crap for me!

That dog is BIG! :scared1: Is he friendly?

I can't believe how many ears choices there are these days. Those headband ears kind of look like fancy bras! :laughing:

Awwww, you got another dog??? CUTE!

Love the ears......and all the pics of the choices.....where did you take those pictures?? I think I totally missed seeing most of those.......

Love playing in ToonTown......you can't help but act like a kid when in there!!! Glad to see you both had fun checking it all out!!!

Isn't he?

I took those at the store in Toon Town.

You know, I have yet to get a pair of ears. I had some for the kids when they were little, but their heads were too big!:rotfl: I need to get myself a pair, though. None of that princessy crap for me!

That dog is BIG! :scared1: Is he friendly?

The only princessy one I got was the bride one. And well it is bridey.:rotfl:

He is big considering he isn't full grown yet. He is a real sweety.

I can't believe how many ears choices there are these days. Those headband ears kind of look like fancy bras! :laughing:

There are so many choices aren't there? I was blown away. They bo don't they? I never noticed until you said that.:rotfl:

Isn't he?

I took those at the store in Toon Town.

Well that explains me missing them.....I got into ToonTown, but didn't go in the shop (I had already done a huge shopping at Company D). I would have had a hard time choosing on the headbands.....so darned cute!!

Well that explains me missing them.....I got into ToonTown, but didn't go in the shop (I had already done a huge shopping at Company D). I would have had a hard time choosing on the headbands.....so darned cute!!

It was my last day and I was buying the last of my gifts.

Okay where were we.....

073-1.jpg

Oh yeah Toon Town!!

It was time to go take a look at my favorite mouse's house. Mickey's!!!

074-1.jpg

075-1.jpg

076-1.jpg

077-1.jpg

078-1.jpg

079-1.jpg

080-1.jpg

081-1.jpg

082.jpg

I love a man or mouse that keeps his tools neat.:rotfl:

083.jpg

084.jpg

We were lucky enough to see Mickey during a break in filming!! I had a fan girl moment.:lovestruc

Next up we went to see the house of my favorite female mouse.

085.jpg

I adored Minnie's flower boxes. She really has a green thumb.

086.jpg

Look who was there to greet us!! The Disney fashionista herself, Minnie!!

087.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

091.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

095.jpg

In my quest to find Valentine decorations this was the only other meager decorations we found.:guilty:

096.jpg

I wanted to go see Goofy too because he was greeting guests too. But, alas we were a few seconds short.

097.jpg

I was so upset I went joy riding in Goofy's car.

098.jpg

WBG liked the cable car so he decided to try to drive it.

099.jpg

100.jpg

By this time I noticed that WBG was not walking really well. He finally confessed to being in a lot of pain. I knew we had to drive home the next day so we went from rush to do the things I wanted to do to going slow ans picking only the things that we considered must do's. Like Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. I had never seen them before and this was it.

On the way over I wanted a picture of the castle so I took this opportunity to take this one.

101-1.jpg

There was a photo pass photographer there and we couldn't pass up the chance to get another castle picture.

102.jpg

Then is was off to the Golden Horseshoe, and we decided to have lunch while we were there. We had chili in a bread bowl and WBG bought us a hot fudge sundae to share. It was okay, not great and I didn't get a picture sorry.

2012-02-16130529.jpg

2012-02-16133140.jpg

2012-02-16134346.jpg

2012-02-16134357.jpg

Not the best pictures I know but the ones from my phone are actually clearer than the ones I tried to get with the camera.

After that we slowly walked over to New Orleans Square. WBG was dragging by this point. Things were not looking good, so I figured I would get the last of the gifts out of the way before we had to leave.

114.jpg

115.jpg

Kacy is a huge fan of Jack Skellington and Nightmare Before Christmas which made the stop in New Orleans Square so important. I have a picture of the design on her tshirt and not her coffee cup I am really bad about the souvenir pictures. Sorry. By this point I was in such a hurry to get done what I could before WBG gave up.

2012-02-16140732-1.jpg

After that we headed back to Main Street, I needed to get Loren's coffee mug and tshirt. Both were on Main Street, plus I promised candy to my monsters. On the way we went through Adventureland so I was able to stop and get Kody some bracelets. She loves little bracelets and they have a cute selection in there. Plus she had bought herself one in 2010 that disappeared and I wanted to replace it for it. Mission accomplished.

We got to Main Street and the Marketplace was where I knew Loren's mug to be. He wanted one that had a lid and they had a great selection. Plus this was where the candy was. I spent a small fortune in there. We continued on to the Emporium by then and I wanted to get Loren a tshirt. He wantd one with characters on it. He is his mom's son. He loves everything Disney and he isn't afraid for the world to know. After that I tried to convince WBG that we should go to the hotel because he was hurting so bad. He didn't want to disappoint me so he didn't want to leave. Plus he didn't want to miss our ride on the Lily Belle.

We decided to look around the Fire Station.
116.jpg

Yep, the light was left on.

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

Like most little boys WBG was anxious to check it all out.

120.jpg

Hey you! Turn around so I can get your picture!!

121.jpg

122.jpg

124.jpg

More to come....

You really had a busy day at MTT if you got that many photos. I really like that you got detail pictures of the houses of Mickey and Minnie. It's a shame that DL doesn't put too many Valentine decorations around the park.

Very nice photos and can't wait to read more.

You really had a busy day at MTT if you got that many photos. I really like that you got detail pictures of the houses of Mickey and Minnie. It's a shame that DL doesn't put too many Valentine decorations around the park.

Very nice photos and can't wait to read more.

Yeah, I think we spent more time in Toon Town than we ever have before. I think we will again next trip too. It is sad that there isn't more Valentines decorations out. It wouldn't take much.

Thank you. I am anxious to finish so I can start my next planning one.:rotfl:

I love the ToonTown sign, how it looks like hollywood one

Their hats are so cute and that is great they were there to greet you

Poor WBG. Shame he was hurting so bad. Glad you were able to get souvenirs you needed and how nice of him to hang in there so you both could ride the Lilly belle :goodvibes

Love the ears you chose! I haven't seen those at WDW.

Sorry WBG was hurting.

Thanks for showing the pics of how close DL is. I find that so weird to see how intimate the park is. Must be nice for a quick trip though.

what is the Lily Belle? Is that a riverboat? WDW has one but you don't sign up for it.

Ahhh, Toon Town. Rachel loved going to that in WDW.

Yum -- Mickey ice cream!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter