Housekeeping in 2021

It was really bad at the Poly Villas. They brought a bag of towels and new toiletries. They never cleaned the room and we did not opt out. We said something once, but nothing changed. It was the only negative part, everything else was amazing!

Any more recent housekeeping experiences? I’ve seen scattered reports of people returning to their rooms and finding beds made. Some other reports of daily trash & tidy service. Can anyone give recent reports of their housekeeping experiences?

Any more recent housekeeping experiences? I’ve seen scattered reports of people returning to their rooms and finding beds made. Some other reports of daily trash & tidy service. Can anyone give recent reports of their housekeeping experiences?
We recently stayed at the Polynesian. Housekeeping was scarce. i had begun to wonder if I had accidentally selected “no housekeeping“ when I did online check-in. My daughter and I took out our trash daily and once dropped off our used towels in the pool towel drop. It took two phone calls to get housekeeping to finally come and do trash and towels the day before we checked out. We were there 5 nights in a regular resort room. I was a little upset and disappointed. For the price of a rack rate room (or even a deluxe room with a discount!), I kind of expected more. We stayed at the Four Seasons Orlando for in July for approximately the same price and had twice daily housekeeping. If this is the direction housekeeping at Disney is headed, I see more stays at the Four Seasons in our future.

We stayed at the BoardWalk Inn last month and housekeeping was very good. Trash picked up, towels collected, counters and such wiped down. No problems whatsoever. We saw housekeeping in the hallways all the time working diligently within the policies described when booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter