HONEST detailed account of Solo Trip

I’m lucky that work takes me to Orlando area about 3-4 times a year. I always extend my trip to the weekend, book my room at Disney resorts, and use my AP to hit the parks on all my free days and after work. Solo is fun since you don’t have anyone with you to take away from the trip... and although you don’t have someone to share that with, it does make me appreciate my trips with family or dates that much more. I mean who else is going to binge ride Space Mountain for 5 hours, or keep looping through Everest that much. I must be the only person who does that.

I have never been on a solo trip, but have been thinking about doing one. Work has been very draining and I could really use a couple of days to recharge in my laughing place. My husband has been going with me to WDW once each year for the past few years, but I think he is feeling a little burnt out and he said I should go without him this time. We are young and money is definitely an object, so I can't help but feel guilty! Spending all that money on just myself? A solo trip seems like so much fun, but I am having a hard time with it. Am I selfish for wanting to take this trip?

I just got airfare roundtrip for $86, depending on when you go, I've gotten All Star resorts for $75-80 day, so you don't need transportation and use Magic Express, and be mindful of where you eat and what else you buy and you can do Disney for 2 days for what a Spa day cost you. You have to shop around and pick non popular dates, but after xmas there will be some advantageous times to book. Frontier Airlines is running some Florida travel deals for $30 each way.. you just have to hope you get good flight times.

*****I have an AP so I didn't think about park ticket cost, but you can find deals out there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter