Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remy: He stormed off. Jolie was such a traitor to the family. He was disgusted with her and he wanted to murder Jean Pierre.

Darius: "What are we waiting for?!" he whisper-growled.

Jolie: she didn't know what to do, so she did the only thing she could think of. She tilted her head back, her straight brown hair falling over the chair. She held her wand, placing the tip against her neck. "Crucio." She whispered and she winced in pain. "Crucio, crucio, crucio." She repeated. "Crucio."

Tiffany: She was in so much pain she couldn't make noise. Tiffany was like a rag doll.

Claire: During all the commotion she quietly began to sneak out.

I: She sent another jolt of pain through Tiffany. If all went well, the child would be dead.

Melanie: "Darius, you-you've got to kill her. It's the only way to keep him safe; I'll go for Lucas."

I: She sent another jolt of pain through Tiffany. If all went well, the child would be dead.

Melanie: "Darius, you-you've got to kill her. It's the only way to keep him safe; I'll go for Lucas."

Darius: He slipped in silently and quickly and killed I with a clear, "Avada Kadavra."

disneyanney said:

Claire: She snuck out and ran to the headmistress. "M'mam, there's people being tortured in a cave! They need help!"

Tiffany: What did she do to deserve this? The pain was unbearable and piercing.

Fairywings said:
Darius: He slipped in silently and quickly and killed I with a clear, "Avada Kadavra."

Tiffany: So much pain was gone but she still layed from being completely drained. Who was that man? A saviour to her and others. She barley mouthed, "Thank You."

OOC: I'm going to have to stop you for a moment, Wings, as there's something I still need to do.

Melanie: She quickly ran to Lucas and began untying him.

OOC: She wasn't originally part of my plan, but I wanted a chance to show exactly how evil I imagined her. So I had to sort of throw Doodle off so that she didn't guess at my next plan...You guys are going to hate me.

ISIS BLACK: She turned towards the boy, planning to kill him when she saw her dark hair. Smiling even wider, she sent another curse.

Melanie: She saw it coming and, alarmed, thrust her arm out in front of Lucas in protection. The jet of green light hit her and she was lifted up and slammed against the wall, then fell to the ground. At that moment, her heart stopped; she grew still.

OOC: I'm going to have to stop you for a moment, Wings, as there's something I still need to do.

Melanie: She quickly ran to Lucas and began untying him.

OOC: She wasn't originally part of my plan, but I wanted a chance to show exactly how evil I imagined her. So I had to sort of throw Doodle off so that she didn't guess at my next plan...You guys are going to hate me.

ISIS BLACK: She turned towards the boy, planning to kill him when she saw her dark hair. Smiling even wider, she sent another curse.

Melanie: She saw it coming and, alarmed, thrust her arm out in front of Lucas in protection. The jet of green light hit her and she was lifted up and slammed against the wall, then fell to the ground. At that moment, her heart stopped; she grew still.

OOC: Looks like you broke whatever promises you made.

Darius: Despite his son being in danger and Melanie's death, he was calm and undistracted, he had been trained well by one of the best aurors in the business, Kingsley Shacklebolt."Avada Kadavra!" he casted again at Isis Black.

Darius: Despite his son being in danger and Melanie's death, he was calm and undistracted, he had been trained well by one of the best aurors in the business, Kingsley Shacklebolt."Avada Kadavra!" he casted again at Isis Black.

OOC: It pained me, it really did...But I needed Darius there so he could take her body back to Hogwarts.
Anyway, I'm a little worried about Doodle. She hasn't responded yelling at me yet.

Isis: She fell to the ground, dead.

OOC: and is never coming back.

OOC: She's not online to yell at you.

OOC: are you sure about that?

OOC: positive. I only brought her back to do that, as it was never my intention. But I promise she won't.
Emerald was my excuse for her.

Krum: He was instantly released from the curse and ran to the children to make sure they were okay.

Anya: She shivered, it was cold. She couldn't see or here any of the others. "Guys? Where are you? Claire?"

Lucas: He unfroze and walked in a daze-like fashion over to Professor Black. Sure enough, to his horror she was dead. "Darius," he called in an octave higher than normal, "Darius, she's dead!"

Anya: She shivered, it was cold. She couldn't see or here any of the others. "Guys? Where are you? Claire?"

Lucas: He unfroze and walked in a daze-like fashion over to Professor Black. Sure enough, to his horror she was dead. "Darius," he called in an octave higher than normal, "Darius, she's dead!"

Krum: He went over to the little girl and handed her the blanket. "I'm sorry, miss. There vasn't anything I could do about her."

Tiffany: She was in the corner recuperating. Dealing with three crucios in a row wasn't easy. She slowly started to move.

Claire: She panted, waiting for a response from the headmistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter