Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas: He took the hit silently, he would not give in, he would rebel.

IM: "You'll give in soon enough, boy." She turned to Krum. "We need it now."

Krum: "I understand." He apparated to Hogwarts.

OOC: I...need...Olivia...

Georgie: "Evan? Can you help me with the cake?" She went into the kitchen and brought out ice cream.

Anya: She was afraid inside but struggled to keep it from her face. "He'll fight you. He'll fight you long and hard. He'll kill you. You'll die."

Evan: He set it on the table.

Georgie: "Your dad likes his grandkids?" She asked him quietly.

Anya: She was afraid inside but struggled to keep it from her face. "He'll fight you. He'll fight you long and hard. He'll kill you. You'll die."

Evan: He set it on the table.

I: "I'm afraid you've underestimated my strengths. More than one will die, and I am not one of them."

Ariana: Finally she felt her eyes return to normal and the splitting headache receded. "Oh man i hate when that happens, but there was no vision this time weird." She looked, but the woman and boy were gone. Maybe it was her imagination.

Ariana: Finally she felt her eyes return to normal and the splitting headache receded. "Oh man i hate when that happens, but there was no vision this time weird." She looked, but the woman and boy were gone. Maybe it was her imagination.

Jolie: she tapped on Rina's shoulder. "A-are you alright?"

Nagini: she hadn't moved from the spot on the large green couch. She hated herself. She hurt Joey. Tears streamed down her face as she blocked the world out.

Georgie: she looked back at Lily, hoping she was happy. She slid her pale, thin hand into Evan's.

Alexei: He was still worried about his little sister, Anya. Where could she be?

Veronica: She was trying to comfort her boyfriend as best as she could.

David: He worked on a painting.

Remy: He was in the library.

Edeline: She was bored and concerned for her teammates.

Ariana: Goes back to the common room where Cleopatra is waiting.
"So? Can we get back to reading? I am dying to know how it ends!"
"Not now Cleo i have a whopper headache. I need to go to sleep."
She lays down on her bed and closes her eyes. She feels a twinge of heat and then she is thrown into a dream. There she sees her father, her real father...

I: She smacked the girl again.

Melanie: She wasn't doing anything different than before.

Alexei: He was still worried about his little sister, Anya. Where could she be?

Veronica: She was trying to comfort her boyfriend as best as she could.

David: He worked on a painting.

Remy: He was in the library.

Edeline: She was bored and concerned for her teammates.

Jolie: she sat next to Remy. "You know it would mean a lot to me if you talked to JP."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter