Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle98

<font color=purple>"42-42-564, whenever you want t
Okay I'm on the app so I will add charries and stuff later now go!

Melanie: She quickly brushed through her hair and made herself look mostly presentable. The dark circles under her eyes were a bit lighter, they had been so dark before that although they were still quite noticeable she looked much better.

Holly: She grabbed her bag and wand and prepared for class.

Will: He was laughing as always over something he had read. When he heard the announcement he grabbed his wand, ready to go.

Georgie: Once they made it to Evan's office she hugged him. "Good luck. If you need anything, I'll be in our room." She kissed him and walked into their room. She found a wand sitting on the table. She picked it up. There was a note that said 'To Georgie, from Harriet. Sorry.' She smiled and waved it around. It was a nice wand. She conjured a vanity and started to brush her hair.

OOC: Thanks! I am back from Disney now.

Jane: She had gone back to her dorm last night slept there. She sat up and got ready for class.

Fiona: She got dressed.

Viola: She had already gotten up and was in the great hall. Viola really wished she could remove her dark mark.

OOC: Thanks! I am back from Disney now.

Jane: She had gone back to her dorm last night slept there. She sat up and got ready for class.

Fiona: She got dressed.

Viola: She had already gotten up and was in the great hall. Viola really wished she could remove her dark mark.

OOC: ;~;

Gabrielle: as she continued to hold Jackson she patronused Jane, telling her that she wouldn't be in class because she was taking care of Jackson.

OOC: ;~; Gabrielle: as she continued to hold Jackson she patronused Jane, telling her that she wouldn't be in class because she was taking care of Jackson.

OOC: What does ;~; mean?

Jane: Alrighty then. She went to the great hall and sat down. Some of the girls at the table moved over away from her.

Fiona: She walked in and sat down, her nose in a book.

Caroline: She sat in the great hall.

OOC: What does ;~; mean?

Jane: Alrighty then. She went to the great hall and sat down. Some of the girls at the table moved over away from her.

Fiona: She walked in and sat down, her nose in a book.

Caroline: She sat in the great hall.

OOC: it's a crying person. I'm on the app. :( better? ;)

OOC: I was going to do this eventually, so I guess Georgie just has an extra wand. This is Mel's: birtch, 15", flexible,1 unicorn heart string, creative, good with protection spells

Melanie: She received her wand from Mr. Ollivander, whom she had sent it to to see if there was any way it could be fixed. The break hadn't been bad.

OOC: I was going to do this eventually, so I guess Georgie just has an extra wand. This is Mel's: birtch, 15", flexible,1 unicorn heart string, creative, good with protection spells

Melanie: She received her wand from Mr. Ollivander, whom she had sent it to to see if there was any way it could be fixed. The break hadn't been bad.

OOC: *shrugs* maybe her wand was malfunctioning with her because of some reason. Logic.

OOC: the best picture I have drawn in quite some time has to be this collage of pics of Georgie insane and creepy quotes. I really wish I could post it.

OOC: So the school musical has taken up pretty much all of my free time and my classes are super hard so I have a lot of homework. But I have thankfully returned just for a few minutes tonight.

Could somebody please give me a run down about what's going on and anything super important that I missed?

OOC: So the school musical has taken up pretty much all of my free time and my classes are super hard so I have a lot of homework. But I have thankfully returned just for a few minutes tonight.

Could somebody please give me a run down about what's going on and anything super important that I missed?

OOC: classes are starting up, Georgie and Jane are connected and Jane could hear the voices. They fixed it though.

OOC: Thank you! :thumbsup2

Tori: Tori smiled. "Bass!"

Bass: "I heard you got into an argument with Ivan." he said flatly. "That's never good, maybe it's a sign that you both weren't meant to be."

Tori: "Don't say that. Is everything okay? You just seem......different."

Bass: "I look exactly as I should look!" he yelled angrily. He walked away, then transformed back into Phyllis when Tori was far away from him.

Name: Claire Tomson
Year: 5th
House: Gryfindor
Personality: Outgoing, thrill seeker, not the best at doing homework, kind, rebillous.
Patronus: Bald Eagle
Pet: Owl
Other: Her family just moved from America to England. She has dark brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

OOC: Oops sorry wrong thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter