Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remy: "And it would be nice if Papa was alive, but it's not going to happen."

Jolie: "Remy please. He is a very nice boy. The reason I killed myself was because I was dying from this-" she cut her arm and black blood dripped out. "I couldn't let him kill himself for me. I had to do it first. Please, Remy."

Ariana: "Dad is that you?'
"Yes Ariana it is me. Why are you here?"
"I don't know i fell asleep and i ended up here."
"Well you need to wake up and whenever you have a heat flash do not close your eyes! Don't trust your mother! Don't trust anyone."
"Wait dad don't go!"
She tried to wake up, but she couldn't. She was stuck.
She heard maniacal laughing. Then in her mind
"I have you now miracle girl!

Georgie: she sat down and pulled her now six year old daughter onto her lap. She heard screeching again and her grip on Evan's hand tightened.

OOC: Finally done!! What did I miss?

OOC: YES! Lucas was just kidnapped, Krum's one of the enemies (under imperius curse).

Krum: He appeared again next to Tiffany and clamped her mouth shut so she couldn't scream.

Melanie: She had been taking a walk around the castle when something suddenly didn't feel right. She put on of her ears from the joke shop under Tiffany's door and listened.

disneyanney said:
OOC: YES! Lucas was just kidnapped, Krum's one of the enemies (under imperius curse).

Krum: He appeared again next to Tiffany and clamped her mouth shut so she couldn't scream.

Melanie: She had been taking a walk around the castle when something suddenly didn't feel right. She put on of her ears from the joke shop under Tiffany's door and listened.

OOC: Thanks!

Tiffany: She tried to scream. What was happening?! Tiffany wiggled and kicked.

OOC: Thanks!

Tiffany: She tried to scream. What was happening?! Tiffany wiggled and kicked.

Krum: "We have ze Sullivan boy and your students. We need the catcher." He grabbed her around the stomach and disapparated.

I: "Ah...My catcher. You will hand it over or your students will die."

Melanie: She felt herself grow pale: they had Lucas and the rest of the kidnapped. Silently she sent a patronus to Darius and followed them.

disneyanney said:
Krum: "We have ze Sullivan boy and your students. We need the catcher." He grabbed her around the stomach and disapparated.

Melanie: She felt herself grow pale: they had Lucas and the rest of the kidnapped. Silently she sent a patronus to Darius and followed them.

Tiffany: "The catcher?" She got even paler when he grabbed her stomach. It wasn't just her in danger, but the baby too.

Jolie: "Remy please. He is a very nice boy. The reason I killed myself was because I was dying from this-" she cut her arm and black blood dripped out. "I couldn't let him kill himself for me. I had to do it first. Please, Remy."

Remy: He scoffed at the mention of how nice he was. "You are biased, sister, and blind. If he loved you, he should have died for you. I would have, and I would now in a heartbeat."

Lucas: He sat and watched, wondering what this random woman was doing her and why they had called him and the girls her students.

Darius: He was angry. He was so angry he was burning. Whoever this kidnapper was had his child. They would pay, especially if one hair on his son's head was harmed. He went straight to Melanie.

Tiffany: "The catcher?" She got even paler when he grabbed her stomach. It wasn't just her in danger, but the baby too.

I: "Don't play fool with me." She eyed her stomach. "You wouldn't want your child harmed."

Melanie: She had appeared just inside the cave, but away from the others so they couldn't see. She grabbed Darius's hand, a gesture as not to go forward yet.

disneyanney said:
I: "Don't play fool with me." She eyed her stomach. "You wouldn't want your child harmed."

Melanie: She had appeared just inside the cave, but away from the others so they couldn't see. She grabbed Darius's hand, a gesture as not to go forward yet.

Tiffany: "I don't want it harmed, but I honestly don't know what the catcher is."

Remy: He scoffed at the mention of how nice he was. "You are biased, sister, and blind. If he loved you, he should have died for you. I would have, and I would now in a heartbeat."

Lucas: He sat and watched, wondering what this random woman was doing her and why they had called him and the girls her students.

Darius: He was angry. He was so angry he was burning. Whoever this kidnapper was had his child. They would pay, especially if one hair on his son's head was harmed. He went straight to Melanie.

Jolie: "I-I-" tears welled up in his eyes. "He was about to. I just grabbed a wand and did it first." She looked down and refused to make eye contact.

Darius: He threw her a look but didn't move.

Tiffany: "I don't want her harmed, but I honestly don't know what the catcher is."

I: She didn't give her another chance, but sent the Crutiatus curse at her and another spell which blasted her back onto the floor with an alarming force.

Jolie: "I-I-" tears welled up in his eyes. "He was about to. I just grabbed a wand and did it first." She looked down and refused to make eye contact.

Remy: He scoffed and stood. "Well. I see that Papa and I ranked in no importance. Spare no thought for me or anyone else in the family, not when there is the incroyable Jean Pierre." He started stalking away.

OOC: Incredible/amazing

disneyanney said:
I: She didn't give her another chance, but sent the Crutiatus curse at her and another spell which blasted her back onto the floor with an alarming force.

Tiffany: She screamed and started to cry. "I don't know what's happening!"

Remy: He scoffed and stood. "Well. I see that Papa and I ranked in no importance. Spare no thought for me or anyone else in the family, not when there is the incroyable Jean Pierre." He started stalking away.

OOC: Incredible/amazing

Jolie: she put her head down and cried. He was right, she didn't think it through, but he also didn't understand. She hated that she was hurting her brother.

Tiffany: She screamed and started to cry. "I don't know what's happening!"

I: She looked, if possible, even more dangerous and purely evil than before. She blasted her back again.

Melanie: She looked away, tears in her eyes.

Krum: On I's orders he tortured Luke again.

OOC: anyone who has a kidnapped student can send them in if you want. She's too distracted to control them.

Jolie: she put her head down and cried. He was right, she didn't think it through, but he also didn't understand. She hated that she was hurting her brother.

Remy: He stormed off. Jolie was such a traitor to the family. He was disgusted with her and he wanted to murder Jean Pierre.

I: She looked, if possible, even more dangerous and purely evil than before.

Darius: "What are we waiting for?!" he whisper-growled.

disneyanney said:
I: She looked, if possible, even more dangerous and purely evil than before. She blasted her back again.

OOC: anyone who has a kidnapped student can send them in if you want. She's too distracted to control them.

Tiffany: She was in so much pain she couldn't make noise. Tiffany was like a rag doll.

Claire: During all the commotion she quietly began to sneak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter