Hogwarts RP part 10

OOC: It was fun.

LOL, most have between one and four children, but I just had to give Luke an entire quidditch team.

I can imagine Will teasing him about that.

OOC: Oh, I'm sure he would have. And yeah, good luck, Bri. I'll read them all in order eventually, but not for a little while.

OOC: I have to do this or it will bug me forever:

All was well.
The end.

Metatron gazed across the open air. He had fulfilled his mission with dignity intact. Mostly. He ripped open the poptart wrapper he kept in his hair and sprinkled the crumbs in a pentagram formation. He chanted "ohwa tagoo siam" for 3 hours and then flared his nostrils. It was time to summon his master. Metatron breathed out flame and from the flame came Argyle Kyle. Argyle Kyle screamed and turned the clouds into sheep. Then he evaporated. The sky turned neon puce. The air smelled like old grass. The earth stopped rotating, shrunk to the size of a marble, then disappeared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter