Hogwarts RP part 10

My Charries: They all went home. With their families.

Georgie: She realized that she was happy for the first time in a long time. She laid next to Corbin and smiled at her girls. "Thank you all for making my life so special."

OOC: Yeah. I think this is it.

Georgie: She realized that she was happy for the first time in a long time. She laid next to Corbin and smiled at her girls. "Thank you all for making my life so special."

OOC: Yeah. I think this is it.

OOC: :sad: When should we do our epilouges? (I for some reason imagine this whole RP as a HP movie with epilouges playing in the theater at the end credits.)

OOC: I'm actually crying a little bit right now. I'm also laughing. I think there is something wrong with me.

OOC: I'm actually laughing more now, lol

OOC: xD. Should I write an epilouge for Eris or not? I didn't because I was on the fence for bringing her back as a ghost, but since I've done that should I type one up for her really quickly?

OOC: xD. Should I write an epilouge for Eris or not? I didn't because I was on the fence for bringing her back as a ghost, but since I've done that should I type one up for her really quickly?

OOC: Go ahead.

OOC: I'm tearing up, and I don't get emotional. I don't want to let go.

OOC: Aww Anney.

You people are making me feel bad because I almost never cry, so hearing you people all tear up makes me feel like I should be but I just can't.

It's not truly the end, we'll still remember

And I think I'm about to make you cry again, but "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

OOC: Confession: I haven't made mine yet, I want to see what everyone else puts first. Brandon also said I can write whatever for his characters too.

OOC: Aww Anney.

You people are making me feel bad because I almost never cry, so hearing you people all tear up makes me feel like I should be but I just can't.

It's not truly the end, we'll still remember

And I think I'm about to make you cry again, but "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

OOC: Yeah, that made me cry again.

OOC: Now I have to figure out what to write.

OOC: Well, I guess I'll do mine first then, they've been a work in progress for a long time so they're finished really.

I should mention that some of them, especially the teachers', are brief, perhaps to the point even (And likely Anney's for Mel (and Evan) will be much better) as mine are basically summaries of the rest of their lives. Some go deeper than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter