Hogwarts RP part 10

Doodle98

<font color=purple>"42-42-564, whenever you want t
So I need to get on a computer before I post the front page thing, my app crashes if I try to copy it.

OOC: Here as well. 10 threads in seven months. What an achievement!

OOC: On one note, if anyone ever gets bored they could just read up on all of these...

OOC: I still think we should tie everything up soonish. Not today, but sometime in the near future.

disneyanney said:
OOC: I still think we should tie everything up soonish. Not today, but sometime in the near future.

OOC: I disagree. I think we should keep it going as long as we want it to. At least through the summer is my hope.

Jackson: "I don't hate him."

Gabrielle: "You sure act like you do."

Georgie: She sat in the hospital bed, wanting to go home to Lily. She patronused Melanie. "I need you to take care of Lily tonight."

Nagini: She apparated to Jackson. "I need to tell you something."

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "You sure act like you do."

Georgie: She sat in the hospital bed, wanting to go home to Lily. She patronused Melanie. "I need you to take care of Lily tonight."

Nagini: She apparated to Jackson. "I need to tell you something."

Jackson: "I feel intimidated by him. Like I'm not good enough." He looked at Gin. "What's up?"

OOC: I disagree. I think we should keep it going as long as we want it to. At least through the summer is my hope.

OOC: I think we could if we really wanted to. It takes a very long time to get me bored of something.
That completely contradicts what I just said, yeah. But what I mean by that is that I just think a lot of people have gotten bored and dropped off of this one, so there aren't as many characters to involve. And we have a lot of plot lines already.

disneyanney said:
OOC: I think we could if we really wanted to. It takes a very long time to get me bored of something.
That completely contradicts what I just said, yeah. But what I mean by that is that I just think a lot of people have gotten bored and dropped off of this one, so there aren't as many characters to involve. And we have a lot of plot lines already.

OOC: We have enough going with who still participates. I'm personally not bored with it, once we get to a point where we run out of stuff then we should wrap it up.

Jackson: "I feel intimidated by him. Like I'm not good enough." He looked at Gin. "What's up?"

Gabrielle: she sent back "you are too good enough. Don't think that you're not."

Nagini: "First off, it's my birthday. Second off-" her voice dropped down to a quiet mumble "I'm pregnant."

OOC: Please note before you read that I'm only giving my straight, honest opinion and am not trying to start anything.

OOC: I agree completely. We have done just about everything that could possibly happen. We've lost basically all originality and creativity. None of my characters actually hold any appeal to me any more. I'm very good at sensing when the story is over, and my instincts are telling me we need to bring this to a close.

OOC: I highly disagree. Every good story has a good ending. We can only hope to go out with a bang. Dragging things out only makes the thread deteriorate until it has little value or quality. I've seen it before, same thing has happened to the MMs countless times, and I think it's happening here.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she sent back "you are too good enough. Don't think that you're not."

Nagini: "First off, it's my birthday. Second off-" her voice dropped down to a quiet mumble "I'm pregnant."

Jackson: "I know its your birthday. And oh. Wait wha-" he fainted.

Jackson: "I know its your birthday. And oh. Wait wha-" he fainted.

Nagini: She swore and picked him up, placing him on a couch. "Wasn't expecting that much."

Fairywings said:
OOC: Please note before you read that I'm only giving my straight, honest opinion and am not trying to start anything.

OOC: I agree completely. We have done just about everything that could possibly happen. We've lost basically all originality and creativity. None of my characters actually hold any appeal to me any more. I'm very good at sensing when the story is over, and my instincts are telling me we need to bring this to a close.

OOC: I highly disagree. Every good story has a good ending. We can only hope to go out with a bang. Dragging things out only makes the thread deteriorate until it has little value or quality. I've seen it before, same thing has happened to the MMs countless times, and I think it's happening here.

OOC: My feeling is, as long as some people are still interested then there is no reason to close it. If people get bored, they don't have to play or follow along anymore. That seems simple enough.

OOC: I don't care what we do, I'm just going with the flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter