Hi everyone!

Hi, Madeline! So nice to hear from you! Can't wait to cruise with you and the gang.

Oh, by the way, anything that Pete's said about us? Utter exaggeration. We're all very calm, sane people.

Welcome back Madeline!! It's wonderful that you are back posting on the boards. You should be very proud of your smart, kind, generous, and business savvy son! I know I would be!! What a great community of Disney lovers he has brought together on this site. What a wonderful collection of Disney information on his other site!! :goodvibes So..........let's hear some juicy gossip! ;) I promise I won't tell..........:lmao: Or maybe incriminating baby pictures would be better!!:idea:

Hello Madeline. I had the pleasure singing Happy Birthday to you at Pete's house one year. Nice to see you on the board.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Madeline, Peter's mother, and to tell you how much I enjoy the boards, the site and the podcast. I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my user name and had to have Peter create a new one for me.

I know that I will meet some of you on the Podcast cruise and can't wait!

Madeline

Welcome Mrs. Werner.
Have fun on the boards, were crazy, but fun.

Nice to meet you Madeline.

Your son has done a wonderful job creating a community where Disney fans can share their experiences. You must be so proud.

Hope to hear lots more from you.

Hi Mrs. Pete's Mom!

Oh, by the way, anything that Pete's said about us? Utter exaggeration. We're all very calm, sane people.

All of the evidence to contrary.... I think the wildeoscar thread of last weekend pretty much well shoots our hopes of convincing her of that. :rotfl: I heard that Pete ordered pad of fill-in-the-blank restraining orders. :laughing:

Hi Pete's Mom!! I hope you know how much we enjoy Pete's site and podcast. Pete has integrity and that is why he is so admired here. Parents that teach that quality to their children are top knotch in my book. From one mother to another-CONGRATS on a job well done. :hug:

Hope to see you around the boards. :goodvibes

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Madeline, Peter's mother, and to tell you how much I enjoy the boards, the site and the podcast. I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my user name and had to have Peter create a new one for me.

I know that I will meet some of you on the Podcast cruise and can't wait!

Madeline

Mrs. Werner.

Your son has done wonderful things and has made a lot of people very happy. He has truly changed a lot of peoples lives for the better.

You should be very proud.

P.S. Can we all call you Mom? :)

Hi mrs. Pete's Mom -

It seems that we already know you. Your son talks with love and pride each time he mentioned you on the podcast and the boards. You are a very lucky woman to have such a caring son and he lucky for having a great mom.

Hope you post more often now that you are back..

Hi Pete's Mom!

Welcome to the insanity..so nice of you to join! :)

Hello Madeline and welcome back to the boards.

I must say that Pete has really created something special here. :disrocks: DISers are a very unique breed and are often misunderstood by those that do not comprehend the magic of Disney. It is hard to explain how nice it is to have a place where everyone not only understands but is eager to share their advice and their experiences with all things Disney. :hyper2: Overall we really have a nice group of people here.

So please thank him personally for all of us and give him a big kiss for us! :love2:

It's very nice to meet you Mrs. Werner. We've heard all about the wonderful Mother's Day brunch you had last year with Pete. I sure hope he's taking you again this year!!

I look forward to meeting you on the podcast cruise!

:cloud9:

Hi Miss Madeline!

I'm glad you're posting on the boards.

I love it when Pete talks about you on the Podcast, you can just hear it in his voice how much he adores you. You raised a fine man.

Hi, Pete's Mom! Glad to have you around! Your son keeps me going during the LONG days away from Disney!

Welcome back! Pete has done a phenomenal job with this website and his podcast. You should be proud!! :thumbsup2

Hi Pete's Mom, Welcome back to the boards:cheer2:

Your son is an amazing person.We're so happy he brought all of us together on these boards. His creativity and talent have inspired many young people as well. My son grew up with the DIS starting with his first computer at 10. He's 21 now:thumbsup2

Bet your glad you're in Florida. It's a cloudy and rainy 50 degrees here in NJ compared to when I was in Orlando last week and 80 dregrees:eek: Fuggetaboudit!

Hi Pete's Mom!! Welcome back to the boards!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter