Hi everyone!

WebmasterPetesMom

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Madeline, Peter's mother, and to tell you how much I enjoy the boards, the site and the podcast. I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my user name and had to have Peter create a new one for me.

I know that I will meet some of you on the Podcast cruise and can't wait!

Madeline

Hello Mrs. Madeline I won't be able to go on the cruise but I wanted to say Hello

I'll be visiting the area real soon though maybe I'll get lucky and run in to your son;)

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Madeline, Peter's mother, and to tell you how much I enjoy the boards, the site and the podcast. I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my user name and had to have Peter create a new one for me.

Madeline

Hi, Pete's Mom! What a wonderful place and show your son has created! You must be so proud! Welcome back to posting!! :hug:

Hello Mrs. Werner,

(Hope that is correct on the last name!) It is so great to hear from you! We all feel like we know you from Pete's stories. It is evident he has great love and respect for you.

Thank you for raising such a bright and motivated son - he has created quite a community of people here!

Have a great day!
Angie

Welcome back to the boards, Ms. Madeline! :goodvibes

I'm fairly new to the dis boards and podcast but I'm already one of those :dance3: fans of your son & his team.

Congrats on overcoming your fear of being on the water and going cruisin' :boat:

cheers,
:flower3:

Hi Mrs Pete's Mom! Welcome back to the boards - we are so glad you are back and joining us for the podcast cruise!!! Enjoy your Mother's Day brunch at Epcot. I am really looking forward to meeting you!

~Stacy

Yay, It's Peters mom's!:welcome:

I know you must be proud of the outstanding work your son does! A mother who raises a generous and successful man like Pete is worthy of our :worship: :cheer2: :worship: :cheer2:

Mandy

Madeline

I love your name, by the way. So pretty!

Hi Madeline! Your son has done such a wonderful job with all of this...you must be very proud, indeed. :goodvibes

Hi from me and my family. You must be so proud of your son. He has done such a wonderful thing creating these boards and community. Nice to meet you!!!:flower3:

Having heard about you so many times before it is lovely to see you posting on the boards :goodvibes

Hi Pete's mom. Your son is greatly appreciated. His website give us Disney Fans an outlet away from the "real world". I know I'm happiest when I am with my family at Disney World. Maybe I will get to meet you at the Mother's Day Brunch. Have fun on the cruise!!!!

Joe

Hi Miss Madeline! Welcome back to the boards and I'm happy that you'll be joining us on the cruise. Please promise you'll tell us Pete-as-a-child stories? :lmao:

Hello Mrs Werner,

You must be so proud. You've raised such a wonderful, generous, caring and honorable man. I look forward to meeting you on the cruise in May. :goodvibes

Ooh, and bring embarassing baby pictures! :laughing:

and don't forget the prom pics. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter