Hi everyone!

Welecome!! You must be very proud of you son!! Got any secrets to raising a nice boys?! (I have two crazy boys!)

Oh yes bring pictures please!!!

I can't wait to meet you!

:thumbsup2

Welcome back, Mrs. Pete's Mom!
Looking forward to meeting you on the Podcast cruise! I'm happy you'll be joining all of us crazies!
By the way, We all love your son!!! :goodvibes

Welcome, Miss Madeline!!!! I'm so glad that you started to post. And am looking forward to meeting you on the podcruise (and hearing all kinds of "when Pete was a child" stories.) :lmao:

As i have learned from my children's friends... "Hi Pete's Mom!"

I will not be on the PodCast cruise, much to my chagrin, but i do love keeping up with the WDW happenings on these boards and the PodCast. I am a 'left coast' gal and my home park is DLR but I do love WDW also.

Hope to see you posting often!
Daneen

Hi Madeline - great to have you on the boards. :goodvibes

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Madeline, Peter's mother, and to tell you how much I enjoy the boards, the site and the podcast. I haven't posted in so long that I forgot my user name and had to have Peter create a new one for me.

I know that I will meet some of you on the Podcast cruise and can't wait!

Madeline

Welcome back to the boards! I'm looking forward to seeing you again on the cruise.

Tracy

Hi Pete's Mom! Wish I had the opportunity to meet you on the podcast cruise. Unfortunately, my fiance and I can't go:sad1:

Hello Madeline,
I look forward to meeting you on the cruise. Anyone who helped with Petes child rearing and can still form complete sentences, should be up for Sainthood. I hope you know we kid because we love (except with Bob, though we love him, we kid because it is not humanly possible to resist).
Welcome back, and I look forward to some great stories.;)

Hi Ms. Madeline!!!

It's a please to "meet" you! We've all heard about you on the Podcast! Only good things, of course. Hopefully I can make it to the cruise and meet you!

Miss Madeline - welcome to the boards! I'm so pleased that you'll be on the cruise with us all.... what a trooper you truly are!

Ya know.... ya gotta be proud of a kid that starts a community like this.... it's a *good* thing! Ya done good.:goodvibes

Hello Miss Madeline!!! :wave2:

Hats off to you for raising an upstanding gentleman (even with the gaseous reports from his last cruise). Wish I could get some pointers from you. :)

Hi Pete's Mom :wave:

It's lovely to meet you. :flower:

I have a question for you. I've read Peter's review of the Mother's Day brunch at Epcot, but I would love to hear your opinion as well. Could you offer a little review?

P.S. I also love your name, so much so that it is my daughter's name! :goodvibes

Hello Pete's Mom! It's great to hear from you. You must be so proud of Pete and what he's done. These boards are great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter