Here now...complete mad house

My kids are 10 and 13 and aren’t ready to turn in at 7:30

If you are coming from the East coast, the jet lag at 7:30 PM will feel like 1:30 AM. It's very easy to go to bed at this time on the first few night then be ready to wake up at 4:30 AM.

Don't underestimate jet lag which is not encounter by East coast travelers to Florida.

-Paul

If you are coming from the East coast, the jet lag at 7:30 PM will feel like 1:30 AM. It's very easy to go to bed at this time on the first few night then be ready to wake up at 4:30 AM.

Don't underestimate jet lag which is not encounter by East coast travelers to Florida.

-Paul

This.

My kid goes to bed at 7:30 EST (8:00 on weekends!). And I crash about an hour later most nights. So we’ll be lucky if we can keep him awake for dinner. I’m not worried at all about the lack of nightlife.

I am worried about what I’ll do when our eyes pop open at 3am after “sleeping late”. Movie mornings?

Here this week (Monday-Friday April 16-20). Crowds today (Tuesday) were reasonable...fairly easy to get a raft, chairs available in 1s or 2s at mid-day, as long as you’re not looking at poolside chairs.
Weather is mid-70s and party cloudy.
Pools open 8am-8pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter