• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just added a new poll so now everyone can vote away..
Do You think I should make a new thread just for the storyline??

I want to be..
Name: Valerie Longbottom! :D
House: Gryffindor Year 4
Description: Long black hair, Blueish/Greenish Eyes
Personality: Stubborn, Picky-eater, spur of the moment person, funny

Yes! :D

i'd rather it be in WDW :p or Islands of Adventure woooo

but i chose the English Countryside so we can stick to the books... Plus i won't have to be confused when people mention american things i've never heard of...

Yeah, I mean the Harry Potter characters are english, so why not have them in england. :)

Just to mention, I probably will have a ton of time to write in the month of February, but not so much in March because I plan on getting a job.

thought i'd bump this up :)

Have to say, when i think of this being in New York, I think of Wizards of Waverly Place...

yay muglenet

Lupin, Teddy-

Son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks, Teddy was sadly orphaned at a young age when both of his parents died at the Battle of Hogwarts [DH36]. However, he appeared to be well-adjusted later in life, often staying with his godfather, Harry Potter, and gaining a girlfriend in the form of Victoire Weasley, Bill and Fleur's daughter [DHep].

Name:ron weasly
House:griffindor (i think that's how it's spell)
Addtional info: umm like he looks in the movie

i might be a girl but i like ron so boooooyah
:rotfl:

I wanna start now :p

hopefully we start when i'm online instead of when i'm in bed asleep...

have we decided where it is yet? Right now my character is packing (forgot to mention he's a muggle... then i can bring a laptop with me :-D)

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be on the English countryside as seen that got the most votes.

Oh, I'm half-blood. My mom is a witch, my dad is a muggle.
I think I want to come today.
I wanna start!

Should we just start? or has the train not arrived at Kings Cross yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter