~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I got Luna some treats." Eliza said. After James had paid, they left. "WHere to next?"

"Sounds good to me. How about Three Broomsticks?" Eliza asked.

occ: I gotta go. bye.

"Where should we go next?" James asked. "We have time for one more store before the carraiges leave for Hogwarts."

They both visited the candy store and went back to Hogwarts. James went back to the common room and put all his stuff away. He lost Eliza in all the commotion. He wandered the castle for a while, exploring.

James was walking around, but he couldn't find anything interesting going on. He walked out to the Quidditch fields and flew off the ground. He was wondering when the first Quidditch game was. James thought to himself that he needed a team. Once he was done riding around, he decided that he will walk around Hogwarts, trying to find people for his team. He needed six more people for his team since he already had a seeker, himself.

After finishing his delicious dinner, James got up from the Gryffindor table and started walking back to Gryffindor tower looking for people to join his Quidditch team. He got there, but didn't find anyone to join. He was tired so he walked upstairs and went to sleep.

James ran to his first class because he woke up late. He got there just in time as class started. He sat down and started taking notes on what they were learning.

Eliza sat in class, and when it was over, she made her way to the next class. She wasnt feeling very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter