~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.

bookworm93

DIS Veteran
Hi!

This a new Harry Potter Role Playing Game. We aren't going by the books but just making it up as we go. You can be whoever you want wether they be from the books or made by you although I think if they were made by you we'd have a more interesting thread! I'll keep a running list of chacters on the post below this and another post for Special announcements like quidditch matches and school announcements and such.

If you want to say something out of character just type occ:
!Remember! You only can control your own characters actions

Just fill out this form with your charcters info...

Name:
Addtional info: (ex: personality, looks, ...)

Have Fun!

~bookworm93~

I WANT TO BE BELLATRIX!
I don't know how old I am :lmao:
And im not in a house. LOL. I suppose I would have been in Slytherin.

Character List:

Bellatrix Lestrange (not in school)
Teddy Lupin (ravenclaw)
Rose Weasley (ravenclaw)
Lucca Shiloh (gryffindor)
Ginny Weasley (gryffindor)
A random chair (no house)
Alexis Weasley (Gryffindor)
George Scrabowl
Eliza Tiggins
Valerie Longbottom
Kezia Brown (hufflepuff)
Ronald Weasley

You know I'm Teddy
so were at school... 15/5th year
Ravenclaw (goes against my charictor but thats what i alwasy get in those quizes)
I can change my apperance at will :P

School Announcements:
Welcome All to the Start of Hogwarts!

Passwords: Gryffindor= Caludren Cakes
Ravenclaw: Pumpkin Pasties
Hufflepuff: Chocolate Frogs
Slytherin: Bertie Botts
*Any student using these to get into othe house common rooms will be punished and 250 points will be taken from their house.

Schedules!!!!! There are two Schedules #1 is for Monday Wensday and Friday and #2 is Tuesday and Thursday...Free Periods are Whatever Class you Want

HUFFLEPUFF#1
Herbology
Transfiguration
Charms
LUNCH
Muggle Studies/Ancient Runes/Divination/Care of Magical Creatures
Free Period

HUFFLEPUFF #2
Denfence Agaisnt the Dark Arts
History of Magic
Potions
LUNCH
Muggle Studies/Ancient Runes/Diviation/Care of Magical Creatures
Free Period

RAVENCLAW#1
Defence Against the Dark Arts
History of Magic
Potions
LUNCH
Free Period

RAVENCLAW#2
Herbology
Charms
Transfiguration
LUNCH
Free Period

GRYFFINDOR#1
Herbology
Charms
Potions
LUNCH
Free Period

GRYFFINDOR #2
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
History of Magic
Free Period

-Qudditch Tryouts are still open

*Team 1
-Seeker and Captain-Rose Weasley

*Team Two
-Seeker and Captain- James Potter

-Prefects and Head Boy and Girl will be chosen on the 12th

-Hogsmeade is open to everyone with signed permission on weekends

-Yule Ball theme is...A Night in Paris! Still need more committe members though!

My Announcements:

- any other thoughts or suggestions pm me please!

-We are writing like we are the characters so what they are doing and not their day in review. (present NOT past tense)

Name:Lucca. (Girl)
House: Gryffindor.
Addtional info: Brown hair, green eyes, smart, quiet, Quidditch (Keeper) Well, if we have to try out ok. But that's just usually what I play in Quidditch.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
We had something like this awhile back, but it just kinda failed when everyone got back to school so I will only be able to post during the evening.

We had something like this awhile back, but it just kinda failed when everyone got back to school so I will only be able to post during the evening.

yeah :D oh well

and i think head boy/girl and prefects should be picked after 2 weeks

oooo i want to be
ginny since no one's taken her yet

Ginny Weasley
Griffendor
I'm sure by now y'all know what I look like

I call dibs on being....

a random chair
^ that's actually my whole entire name...so people know me as "A" so "whats up A" and then people think that their Canadian when they say hello to me because it sounds like "whats up

house- i change pretty frequently last week i got turned into a nail clipping....but do i remember it? NO because I'm a chair..man.. I always miss the good stuff..

Oh I'm very very very pretty my friends say I have the best squeak of them all when people sit on me. ANYWAY- I'm a smokey wooden oak with a nice finish of glaze then to make it even nicer my boyfriend is the seat cushion so we see a lot of each other :D

what if our posts are passed tense (because we are posting after the real school day) and on weekends have hogsmede open more often and other weekend stuff like concerts and movies we all go to

also, our term is a year round school but with breaks every couple weeks (during summer)

Don't forget to check school announcements and character lists often!
I just added some new stuff

Name: Rose Weasley
House: Ravenclaw
Rose is a bubbly, smart girl who inhearited the red hair and the book smarts. She's a awfully good quidditch player as well. She inherited pulling pranks from father's side as well

Hey guys I'm getting off for tonight but i'll prolly be back on here around 6:00 eastern standered time! Sweet Harry Potter dreams everyone!

Name: Alexis Weasley. Nickname, Alex.
House: Gryffindor.
Addtional info: (ex: personality, looks, ...) Trade mark red hair. Good looking (of course :rolleyes:) Decent Quidditch player, but her siblings always beat her. Very very smart. Quirky (she's known for dressing up her robes and clothing and for wearing goofy accessories.) Very outgoing and hyper.

When we did this before, I was Luna...but I sort of fizzled out after a while. =/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter