• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name: George Scrabowl
House: Gryffindor (i just took a small test to see what i would be...)
extra information: Shy but gets on easily with others, brown hair, brown eyes, favourite lesson is Transfiguration, worst lesson is Potions, average student.

Name: Eliza Tiggins
House: Gryfindor
extra: very good at potions and charms. :wizard: Brown hair, and eyes. quiet.

I may not be able to be on here everyday, but I will be on as often as possible. If you ask me something on here or something like that, and i don't respond in like a day, please PM me. Thanks!

So, when do we start, now?

and will this sort of be, like a journal entry sort of thing, like describing the day?
srry i'm alittle confused

No problem I was thinking we'd start on Sunday the day before hogwarts school starts (check school announcements.) well an rpg is supposed to be in present tense so you write what happens now instead of their day in review that way the characters can interact and such. even though the entries might be in seperate posts.

So, I would say like, for example...
ELiza here, in Potions.

IS that sort of right?

I'm thinking she means...like:

Lucca walked quietly into the dark cramped potions class as she looked around the room searching for someone she knew. She suddenly then spotted Ginny sitting alone to the right of her. "Hello Ginny!" Lucca said excitedly as she took a seat beside her friend....

And then whoever was Ginny would respond whenever.

I think...
That's how we did it last time.

I'm thinking she means...like:

Lucca walked quietly into the dark cramped potions class as she looked around the room searching for someone she knew. She suddenly then spotted Ginny sitting alone to the right of her. "Hello Ginny!" Lucca said excitedly as she took a seat beside her friend....

And then whoever was Ginny would respond whenever.

I think...
That's how we did it last time.
Wow. I must sound so stupid. Thanks so much for clearing that up for me. So we start that on Feb. 4th right?

Hey you don't sound stupid..trust me i'd know! tehe..Thanks :: SnowWhite :: for clearing that up!

Yes Depending on what day your taking the train you can either start on the 3rd or 4th

Hey you don't sound stupid..trust me i'd know! tehe..Thanks :: SnowWhite :: for clearing that up!

Yes Depending on what day your taking the train you can either start on the 3rd or 4th

No problem.

I'll be starting the 4th then.
:goodvibes

Oh and I want my last name to be Shiloh.
Sorry, I forgot.

Wow. I must sound so stupid. Thanks so much for clearing that up for me. So we start that on Feb. 4th right?

Nah.
You don't sound stupid.
Your welcome. :)

Ok I'll change that on the charater list then. I think I'm going to arrive early. See you on the 4th!

HeHe. We are in different houses though. Lucky for us we have the mauraders map!

*Siggy is going under constrution (sp?)*

don't worry, i am not sure but i think i am the only person who played D&D and would understand thiss to the fullest

no!!! ravenclaw tower is not in michigan!!!!!!!!

I know but that's where I live

i know, i am kdding :P

i say the castle is on an island near new york city and long island
and our hogsmade trips are a little town on the island and we also have city tripps

(good idea?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter