HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Muhlenberg

DIS Veteran
I have questions re sofa bed(s) in the Club level 3-bedroom King Suite. The description reads like there is a sofa bed in the king suite itself. There's no mention of a sofa bed in the attached king room. However, on Hard Rock's website, the floor plan for the attached king room shows a sofa bed in there. And the floor plan shows no sofa bed in the king suite itself. So which is correct?

NYHeel

Mouseketeer
Do the deluxe 2 queen bed rooms include a sofa bed for a 5th guest or do I need to rent a rollaway?

• ksromack

DIS Veteran
    I thought my view from 7100 was a nice one of the park
    Rooms in the middle of the hotel facing the pool/park were lovely
    We are also in 7100...with a connecting king room for our son and daughter in law..room 7098. I could really get used to club level. I know others have mentioned that Hard Rock Hotel had the least favorable club level of the big three...but we really enjoyed this evenings offerings of meatballs in marinara, italian sausage with peppers, fresh veggies, cheese and crackers, and caprese...oh, and Italian bread. Lots of choices in beer and wine, too. And this view!

Attachments

crazywig

DIS Veteran
    We are also in 7100...with a connecting king room for our son and daughter in law..room 7098. I could really get used to club level. I know others have mentioned that Hard Rock Hotel had the least favorable club level of the big three...but we really enjoyed this evenings offerings of meatballs in marinara, italian sausage with peppers, fresh veggies, cheese and crackers, and caprese...oh, and Italian bread. Lots of choices in beer and wine, too. And this view!
    We had that same room on Dec 5 &6th! Loved the king suite. The only downside for us is that my boy/girl teens do not share the pullout and I have to get the rollaway which is now $35 a night at HRH (I paid $25 in July at PBH).

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
    We did Club Level on this past visit for the 1st time. Never again. Money is much better spent on a Deluxe room.

3gr8boys

DIS Veteran
    My post from other forum is below.... received a response that made me think it would be good to ask on the HRH thread.....can I get tickets and quick service dining plan cards for my family members when we arrive at HRH? (Late on a Monday night)

We will be visiting the week of February 10th and I am thinking about the quick service dining plan as a way to let my teens get lunch/snacks on their own without cash/gift cards. We will be checking into HRH late on Monday night....will I be able to turn the tickets I purchased (not purchased directly from Universal...I have the printed bar codes with my name on each) into tickets for each member of my party at the hotel that night?

Then, how do I get the dining plan cards for each person? From what (admittedly little) I've read, it sounds like I have to be at a quick service dining location with them to activate the plan ?!? This Mama would love to be able to get up early on our first park day and leave anyone not as enthusiastic behind knowing they have their admission ticket and meal card 8-)

• 3boymthr

DIS Veteran
    Ooookay. So we've suddenly gone from 3 people on this adventure to 5 people as my adult boys will be joining us.

Which leads to a question about parking/rental cars. It worked out that getting a rental car for the day is less than shuttle service for all five of us and because it would be two separate trips (Older sons are arriving separately but the same day) about the same as limo. Plus I have the freedom to go to target for groceries and to grab anything we may have forgotten (we ALWAYS forget something). I rented the car from Avis with drop off at Hard Rock. If I’m dropping off the car when I arrive is there a separate parking lot at the hotel for Avis cars where I should park the car or do I turn it over to the valet or just park in general parking and tell the rep at the Avis desk where I parked it?

Also, for unloading of luggage where do you pull in? To the parking lot (or wherever I’m supposed to drop the car) or is there loading zone near the door?

damo

Proud Redhead
    Ooookay. So we've suddenly gone from 3 people on this adventure to 5 people as my adult boys will be joining us.

Which leads to a question about parking/rental cars. It worked out that getting a rental car for the day is less than shuttle service for all five of us and because it would be two separate trips (Older sons are arriving separately but the same day) about the same as limo. Plus I have the freedom to go to target for groceries and to grab anything we may have forgotten (we ALWAYS forget something). I rented the car from Avis with drop off at Hard Rock. If I’m dropping off the car when I arrive is there a separate parking lot at the hotel for Avis cars where I should park the car or do I turn it over to the valet or just park in general parking and tell the rep at the Avis desk where I parked it?

Also, for unloading of luggage where do you pull in? To the parking lot (or wherever I’m supposed to drop the car) or is there loading zone near the door?
    You can pull in the right in front of the door to unload luggage.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS