HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

I have questions re sofa bed(s) in the Club level 3-bedroom King Suite. The description reads like there is a sofa bed in the king suite itself. There's no mention of a sofa bed in the attached king room. However, on Hard Rock's website, the floor plan for the attached king room shows a sofa bed in there. And the floor plan shows no sofa bed in the king suite itself. So which is correct?

Do the deluxe 2 queen bed rooms include a sofa bed for a 5th guest or do I need to rent a rollaway?

I thought my view from 7100 was a nice one of the park
Rooms in the middle of the hotel facing the pool/park were lovely
We are also in 7100...with a connecting king room for our son and daughter in law..room 7098. I could really get used to club level. I know others have mentioned that Hard Rock Hotel had the least favorable club level of the big three...but we really enjoyed this evenings offerings of meatballs in marinara, italian sausage with peppers, fresh veggies, cheese and crackers, and caprese...oh, and Italian bread. Lots of choices in beer and wine, too. And this view!

Attachments

• 20191215_181130.jpg
    20191215_181130.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 39

We are also in 7100...with a connecting king room for our son and daughter in law..room 7098. I could really get used to club level. I know others have mentioned that Hard Rock Hotel had the least favorable club level of the big three...but we really enjoyed this evenings offerings of meatballs in marinara, italian sausage with peppers, fresh veggies, cheese and crackers, and caprese...oh, and Italian bread. Lots of choices in beer and wine, too. And this view!

We had that same room on Dec 5 &6th! Loved the king suite. The only downside for us is that my boy/girl teens do not share the pullout and I have to get the rollaway which is now $35 a night at HRH (I paid $25 in July at PBH).

We did Club Level on this past visit for the 1st time. Never again. Money is much better spent on a Deluxe room.

My post from other forum is below.... received a response that made me think it would be good to ask on the HRH thread.....can I get tickets and quick service dining plan cards for my family members when we arrive at HRH? (Late on a Monday night)

We will be visiting the week of February 10th and I am thinking about the quick service dining plan as a way to let my teens get lunch/snacks on their own without cash/gift cards. We will be checking into HRH late on Monday night....will I be able to turn the tickets I purchased (not purchased directly from Universal...I have the printed bar codes with my name on each) into tickets for each member of my party at the hotel that night?

Then, how do I get the dining plan cards for each person? From what (admittedly little) I've read, it sounds like I have to be at a quick service dining location with them to activate the plan ?!? This Mama would love to be able to get up early on our first park day and leave anyone not as enthusiastic behind knowing they have their admission ticket and meal card 8-)

Ooookay. So we've suddenly gone from 3 people on this adventure to 5 people as my adult boys will be joining us.

Which leads to a question about parking/rental cars. It worked out that getting a rental car for the day is less than shuttle service for all five of us and because it would be two separate trips (Older sons are arriving separately but the same day) about the same as limo. Plus I have the freedom to go to target for groceries and to grab anything we may have forgotten (we ALWAYS forget something). I rented the car from Avis with drop off at Hard Rock. If I’m dropping off the car when I arrive is there a separate parking lot at the hotel for Avis cars where I should park the car or do I turn it over to the valet or just park in general parking and tell the rep at the Avis desk where I parked it?

Also, for unloading of luggage where do you pull in? To the parking lot (or wherever I’m supposed to drop the car) or is there loading zone near the door?

Ooookay. So we've suddenly gone from 3 people on this adventure to 5 people as my adult boys will be joining us.

Which leads to a question about parking/rental cars. It worked out that getting a rental car for the day is less than shuttle service for all five of us and because it would be two separate trips (Older sons are arriving separately but the same day) about the same as limo. Plus I have the freedom to go to target for groceries and to grab anything we may have forgotten (we ALWAYS forget something). I rented the car from Avis with drop off at Hard Rock. If I’m dropping off the car when I arrive is there a separate parking lot at the hotel for Avis cars where I should park the car or do I turn it over to the valet or just park in general parking and tell the rep at the Avis desk where I parked it?

Also, for unloading of luggage where do you pull in? To the parking lot (or wherever I’m supposed to drop the car) or is there loading zone near the door?

You can pull in the right in front of the door to unload luggage.

We did Club Level on this past visit for the 1st time. Never again. Money is much better spent on a Deluxe room.
I'm debating about the Deluxe rooms as well over Club Level. I don't think we would be able to enjoy any of the Club level perks other than evening items and grabbing waters, etc for the room. We are only staying 2 nights and our first day we are doing a VIP tour of the parks so we get breakfast, lunch included and my husband doesn't just like a continental breakfast so I'm thinking it won't be worth it for our plans for just 2 nights coming in from Disney. I did Club Level last year at Portofino and we enjoyed it. I'm thinking of the Deluxe King room. Would this have a sofa bed as we have a son and I want to make sure we'd have one. Anyone have pictures of a Deluxe King room?

I'm debating about the Deluxe rooms as well over Club Level. I don't think we would be able to enjoy any of the Club level perks other than evening items and grabbing waters, etc for the room. We are only staying 2 nights and our first day we are doing a VIP tour of the parks so we get breakfast, lunch included and my husband doesn't just like a continental breakfast so I'm thinking it won't be worth it for our plans for just 2 nights coming in from Disney. I did Club Level last year at Portofino and we enjoyed it. I'm thinking of the Deluxe King room. Would this have a sofa bed as we have a son and I want to make sure we'd have one. Anyone have pictures of a Deluxe King room?

Yup. Deluxe Room has a sofa bed. Trust me, it SO much a better use of money.

Does anyone have any experience of the Romance Package at HRH please? We are thinking of booking this if we can't get a decent APH rate. What amenities/arrival gift do they give and is the late night food credit just added as a room credit? Any info would be great - I've searched and googled but there's nothing out there!

I pick up my ordered tickets at RP at their attraction desk in the hotel lobby
All I am asked is the tickets confirmation #

I take screen shots of my confirmation numbers and show the TM as I am prone to lose my paper notes
The other two premier hotels would have the same or similar set up for ticket pix up

I pick up my ordered tickets at RP at their attraction desk in the hotel lobby
All I am asked is the tickets confirmation #

I take screen shots of my confirmation numbers and show the TM as I am prone to lose my paper notes
The other two premier hotels would have the same or similar set up for ticket pix up
Do you know if they will exchange an eticket bought and printed from undercover tourist for a hard plastic card? I read that you can do that at the park guest services but wondered if we could get it at the hotel too.

Do you know if they will exchange an eticket bought and printed from undercover tourist for a hard plastic card? I read that you can do that at the park guest services but wondered if we could get it at the hotel too.

There are only hard plastic APs. The day tickets are tyvek (thick paper). Yes, the ticket desk at the hotel will do it for you.

My parents are joining us on our trip in 3 weeks. Originally, we had 2 separate rooms but today APH rates opened up for 2 bedroom suites. I grabbed one and noticed that the other was gone from the site 30 minutes later.

Is there anything special I should ask for, like a high floor or a particular room number?

I favor the pool view and floor 5 or 6 as some of the trees have grown and block lower floor views

when I stayed club level at HR, I always tried to get the king suite 7100 for the view
Rooms on the even number side throughout the different floors, had nice water views and were a short one hallway to the elevators

Decided to do Universal trip the week before Memorial Day. Hard Rock was significantly cheaper than Royal Pacific so we’ll do this for the first time. Did two queens with garden view. I know we might end up with terrible view, but room really is just to shower and sleep. Have stayed at Portofino, Sapphire Falls, and Royal Pacific before. RP is my fav, but sometimes $ counts. Seems The Kitchen will be closed for renovation. Any other good eats there or stick with Citywalk? Hubs has had knee replacements recently and although doing great, we are both old farts, so ordered a scooter from Buena Vista so he doesn’t wear himself out day one. Is HRH closer walking path wise to Studios than RP is to Citywalk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!