HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

It's a Club King Suite with connecting door to a king room. All club is on the 7th floor. On the website, they have this floorplan:
HRH_2_room_Club_King_beds_Suite_resize2.jpg

I have a club king suite booked for a few nights in Dec. as well and if you look on youtube there is video that gives you a good idea of what they're like.
I must not be looking at the right spot for the Youtube videos because I haven't come across one with a layout like the one above.....i see there are two bathrooms. Are they full bathrooms? I see a tub in the one king bd but is there at least a shower in the suite portion of the other King room?

I must not be looking at the right spot for the Youtube videos because I haven't come across one with a layout like the one above

Because it's two separate rooms. A king suite, and a king room. Together they are the "2br suite".

I have a quote for a Hertz minivan for $75 from MCO to a drop off near Universal same day. We are at the Rosen Inn on Day 1. Hard Rock on Day 2+. Does anyone know if I can drop off some luggage at Hard Rock on Day 1?

I just read that Hard Rock was undergoing construction. How bad is it? I know Velvet was closed and their was a makeshift bar in the lobby. What else is currently being worked on?

I just read that Hard Rock was undergoing construction. How bad is it? I know Velvet was closed and their was a makeshift bar in the lobby. What else is currently being worked on?
Yikes, I hope it isn't too distracting. We have our first stay in mid December!

I would love more info on this. I swear no matter what resort I stay at in Orlando there is construction going on. I am the curse!

I thought my view from 7100 was a nice one of the park
Rooms in the middle of the hotel facing the pool/park were lovely

We have stayed at HR the most on our stays, we have 3 up on the 7th that we really enjoy and typically try to request one of them at check in if possible!

I wish we were staying club level. We are staying pool view 2 queen. I’m going to have to see if the rooms on the 6th floor in the same vicinity are the right type.

Yes!
You will have a nice view on floor 6

Low floors will have limited views facing the park
Trees, plants, etc grow and hide some views from the low floors

But the garden views are lovely from most floors

I wish we were staying club level. We are staying pool view 2 queen. I’m going to have to see if the rooms on the 6th floor in the same vicinity are the right type.

If you have pool view it should be pretty cool IMO as long as you don’t get a palm tree right in front of your window typically from 4th up are pretty cool views.

Does anyone know if the Hospitality Suite include Club Level access?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!